Yes, I’m back with another public poll. This time: the Kindest Disney Princess. This liste is a combination of votes, comments, and my own opinion (as I didn’t really get enough votes for a clear ranking).
13. Merida I’m usually the person defending Merida, honestly I am. I HATE it when people call her spoiled and an unworthy Disney princess. However, while she is not a brat, she’s not exactly the kindest girl ever. She’s harsh about her suitors, she says some unforgivable things to her mum and she often does things that could be described as selfish. No matter how much I l’amour her,...
I've done hair and face lists for the princesses so far, but that's only physical qualities from the neck up. So this time I'll tackle the princesses bodies, everything from the neck down. After all, isn't that where all the good stuff is? par 'good stuff' I mean the heart, of course.
11. Snow White Sorry, Snow, I know you're at the bottom of all my lists, but Walt himself a dit they were still learning when they made Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, anyway. One good thing about Snow White's body is that she looks her age. Snow is supposed to be fourteen, and she looks fourteen. That's a good...
I used to post these on the Disney Prince club but that spot looks dead :( I already did The Disney Princes I would settle down with but I don't really like it now, when I re-read some of my old articles, I sometimes cringe. Personality is plus important than looks but I can't really marry someone I'm not attracted to. I'm going to make this short because it can get offensive. I saw JNTA1234 doing this with the Princesses and I laughed a lot so here we go...
One song my cœur, coeur keeps chant for one l’amour only for you.
The Prince - Kill I l’amour The Prince and I would l’amour him to serenade me...
I saw KataraLover and sweetie-94 doing these kinds of articles so I decided to do this too but with Mulan and Pocahontas.
Similarities: They are both confused and chercher for spiritual guidance. Neither are very... optimistic. They have plus in common than that but I will explain it all reviewing the aspects.
Differences: Since Pocahontas follows her intuition and wanted to choose her own path, Mulan is much plus obedient than Pocahontas. Pocahontas isn't into serious guys and Mulan, well... just look at Shang. Mulan is literally a fighter and Pocahontas is against. Mulan vélomoteur, cyclomoteur around a lot in the...
I don't like judgy people very much, because I used to be bullied. (I wear different clothes and dream to much) This is also why I adore different people. Merida is in my haut, retour au début 5 liste of all the Disney princesses, and I've heard a lot of people saying they don't like her, so I decided to write this article about her, since I find her beautiful and interesting. This is why I think she's so disliked:
1. People hate her looks!! They say she's ugly. Which I don't really get, because she has long red hair and blue eyes. -Cough, a bit like Ariel, cough.-
2. They don't like the story. I've also seen somewhere,...
I've seen many of these articles on here, not many of them are that récent though. Hardly any include the CGI princesses ou Tiana in extreme cases. Not offence intended So I decided to do a slightly plus up to rendez-vous amoureux, date countdown. Hope toi enjoy it! :) IMPORTANT NOTE - This is an opinion article. if toi do not agree with any of my choices that's fine but there's no need to make harsh comments.
Due to the récent 'Merida Princess Makeover Scandal' I am only judging the girls on how they look in the movie, not in the merchandise.
I apologize for any spelling mistakes, this is my first article and I hope toi won't be totally bored trying to get through the first princess paragraph. I'm sorry if your eye's melt out of their sockets but I'm sure toi can push through lire and absorbing each word.. ou toi could just scan through haha. I was also very lazy with collecting photos and editing them so they look like rubbish. Sorry.
11. Merida, she is probably the most hideous female creation to have ever been created par the Pixar studios. Yes, her hair is nice.. nice that's it? If toi shaved it all of she would be ugly as...
I'm just a mere newbie here, but having read several articles on here, I really wanted to write one of my own (hope it looks ok, and I haven't made a mess of it!)
Good thing this is sit on my cul, ass jour (otherwise known as Sunday), otherwise I wouldn't have had all jour to write this up.
I hope I've explained my rankings well enough.
What is there to say about Aurora? I figure she must be the least fav of a lot of people, but not because she's incredibly unlikable. I feel harsh saying that she's boring, but she is just your stereotypical fairy tale princess. She's pretty, has a pretty voice,...
Here are the results about positions 21-30 of the Disney Princess Sequel Outfit Countdown, voted par public.
30. Ariel: Seashells (The Little Mermaid II – Return to the Sea and Ariel's Beginning)
We are starting with the Ariel's purple seashells. People say this is just a bra and that it's too simple, but I like it, especially the color. Maybe, it didn't hit it big because we have seen Ariel in a lot of scenes with the seashells in original movie, too?
Position #30 Ariel's Seashells
It's just a bra and a tail and the tail is already part of her. - starlight77
This is my personal liste of the prettiest Disney princesses. Again, this is just an opinion and their is no right ou wrong.I will also be rating the princesses in a mark I find fair (out of 10)
11) Merida (Brave) I think her round face is what bothers me the most. It looks just like a big,fat circle, although her freckles fit her quite well. Her hair looks like she hasn't brushed it in year. And no, I'm not saying curls are ugly, but I think hers has too many volume.Don't get me wrong, she is pretty but she can't compare to other princesses. Rate: 4
Some people débats over this but here's my opinion. par the way I think all the princesses are feminine, if they weren't they wouldn't be added to the lineup.
1.Tomboy/10.Girly Girl-Pocahontas In my opinion, she's the most tomboyish. She's the only princess I'd describe as masculine. She climbs trees, she jumps off cliffs and she's very athletic. Pocahontas' playful and mischievious in a boyish way. She prefers to go off playing in the woods rather doing her people's equivalent of housework. The thing is, when Pocahontas does these tomboyish things, she's doing them par choice. All the rough stuff...
I've already written articles on my favori princesses and action scenes, and now the countdow is about the "I want" songs. That's one of my favori moments in all DP movies. jasmin doesn't have any solo song, so I didn't include her in the countdown.
Please notice I considered the scenes as a whole, not only the song.
9. Snow White - "Someday my prince will come"
This song is short, and it doesn't help that it's showed in the middle in the movie - It doesn't add nothing about Snow White's personality. It also doesn't help that she sang it sitting on a chair, that forbidded the animation...
Hello People! I was thinking for a while that I should make a favori Disney Princess article and then i thought that i should also make a Prettiest Princess article and then i got confused so will put both of my lists in that Article! Anyway i hope toi will enjoy it and excuse if had make a lot english grammar errors :/
Prettiest: Rapunzel Well do i need to say something? Just look at her she's cute at best. Her features are extremely child-ish, she's 18 and she looks like 16 (she and Aurora need to switch ages!). Her eyes are HUGE I know, know other Disney Princesses have...
So .. since this whole countdowns going on here, which i don't like half of them, and since i don't like how the countdown about this is going since it's very rigged, i wanted to make my own liste of my fave DP hairstyles, this is my haut, retour au début DP hairSTYLES, not hair.
10 : Mulan's low ponytail It's cute, i just like it, it's my fave look of Mulan, i don't like the fleur thing on her head, her dad not a good hairstyler, the low ponytail makes her look .. idk, nice, comfortable.
9 : Rapunzel's Short Hair so this is unpopular opinion, i actually prefer her short Brown hair over her Blond one,...
16. Tiana’s Green Dress This is the only Formal Princess dress that I hate. It is hideous! It isn’t flattering on Tiana. The color looks washed out, and the style of it is just plain awful. It looks like the animators literally drew this up in a few minutes. Of course she wears her hair up with this dress, but it isn’t in a cute ponytail, ou a neat bun; it is pulled up, but looks ratty, like she slept on it, and her tiara looks tacky.
15. Ariel’s rose Gown I’m not too crazy about this dress either, but I don’t hate it. The main thing I don’t like is the color. It just...
I thought it would be really interesting to do this sort of countdown involving the princes, since most of the countdowns we do with the princes have to do with best looking, favorite, ou something directly involving the princesses. It would be really cool if we could seperate the princes from the princesses (even though they mostly serve to be princesses' counterparts) and give them an individual spotlight, unlike the other princes. Another thing to note when lire this is some users voted for the princes being good role mannequins for boys specifically; others chose to view them in a general...
First of all, thanks to all of you, who voted in the picks! Here's the results for Prettiest Disney Princess Eyes as of May 2011!
10. MULAN Overall people thought that her eyes are not big enough, and not as interesting as the eyes of the other princesses (whatever this means lol) Somehow the shape and the color are not vivid enough to make a lasting impression.
Darkshine said: "I think Mulan's eyes are very pretty" KataraLover said: "They're beautiful!" bubbles4u22 said: "They just don't have a lot of depth to them... I mean they're just... plain I guess? Kind of boring compared to the others....
WARNING: This article is long and may have some grammar and spelling errors. If I get annoying just talking about Pocahontas, then don't read this article. I won't mind. If toi would like to know my opinions, then continue. From John Smith to the movie itself, I will say what's on my mind. In fact, I'm watching John Smi----I mean, Pocahontas right now!
Since I have to leave for a while, I figured I would go ahead and publier what I have written so far for my Cendrillon Countdown. When I come back, I will finish it!
20. The Glass Slipper- The King demands that the Grand Duke find Cinderella
You'll try this on every maid in my kingdom. And, if the shoe fits... Bring her in.
The King is absolutely furious when he finds out that the "Mystery Girl" ran away. He calmed down once he found out about the glass slipper she left behind, and instucted the Grand Duke to try it on every girl in the Kingdom.