Alright this is plus of a rant than anything because "Enchanted" is one of my favori films and I cannot believe she isn't in the line up ou is thought of as a Disney Princess. And I know the movie is making fun of the stereotypical princess when she meets the real world but there are so many allusions to the movie, especially The Little Mermaid in a lot of them. BUT ANYWHO let's get started. The usual reason Disney deems a character a Disney Princess is usually because they are the heroine of the movie and have a few musical numbers where a dit heroine sings in. They also are very beautiful...
People say that Ariel never learned a lesson in The Little Mermaid and that she never really was sorry for what she did. I kind of agreed with this until I watched The Little Mermaid last night, and I realized that she does actually learn a lesson.
When people like to defend Ariel, they tend to point to this line: Daddy, I'm sorry! I - I - I didn't mean to. I didn't know – However, those who say Ariel doesn’t learn anything say it is only one moment, and that she was really just sorry she got caught.
The weaker scene everyone remembers
However, no one pays attention to the scene after...
People have been doing these kinds of articles for their favori princesses lately, so I thought I’d do this for one of my favori characters from a DP movie. She is a character I feel is really underappreciated and gets a lot of unfair hate. toi can read some of the negative things people have to say about her on milky-way’s link. I really l’amour Nakoma and feel a desire to defend her.
First of all, I want to defend her against something I’ve seen a dit about her (it wasn’t in that article, I’m not sure where it was, but I know I’ve seen it) that is just blatantly unfair and untrue....
This is just my opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone with it, and I'm plus than open to thoughts, comments, and suggestions.
1. Minnie Mouse: She does portray a princess, queen, duchess, lady, pretty much everything from time-to-time, but she's also like the Queen of ALL things Disney, so I don't think she needs to be a Disney Princess. And the Mickey stories aren't consistent with each other like DP ones. Each movie/TV series/special has its own plot, setting, and character development, so it'd be hard to place who exactly Minnie is. There's really no strict canon, and she already gets enough...
36) Old hag (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) The character was supposed to be the fairest of her kingdome until Snow White became plus beautiful, and jealousy drove her to desperate measures. She ended her days looking like this. Instead of the fairest, the least beautiful among all.
Some commentaires from fanpop users:
-Mongoose09: old + hag = this thing
-princecatcher93: The face that made me scared of Snow White until I was 15.
-maryksand: Well, this one needs to go because old hag's unattractiveness in terms of looks/outside appearance was the entire point of...
This is a liste of the ranking of the most girly and feminime Disney princesses. Clothing, hair, accessories, personality affects
11. Merida Obviously, she is the less girly princess in the line. That curly hair, she doesn't care about her looks either. She isn't the typical "damsel in distress" who only cry waiting for her prince to come. Playing with weapons all day, how can she be the first place in this countdown?
10. Mulan Even though a warrior, she still has some girl points. She stays graceful, but still hold the tough girl trait. She can't be the last in this rank
Here are the results about positions 21-30 of the Disney Princess Sequel Outfit Countdown, voted par public.
30. Ariel: Seashells (The Little Mermaid II – Return to the Sea and Ariel's Beginning)
We are starting with the Ariel's purple seashells. People say this is just a bra and that it's too simple, but I like it, especially the color. Maybe, it didn't hit it big because we have seen Ariel in a lot of scenes with the seashells in original movie, too?
Position #30 Ariel's Seashells
It's just a bra and a tail and the tail is already part of her. - starlight77
I decided to make my personal review about Disney Movies, Princesses/Heroines, Princes/Heroes, Villains, écriture my rankings and my favori characters and songs. I start with the first Disney Animated Movie, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, also because Snow White is currently the princess of the mois December 2012.
Position on my favori Disney Princesses List: #7. Position on my favori Disney Leading Ladies List: #11.
I like Snow White mainly because she's an iconic character. She's kind and sweet, she isn't superficial, the type of person really difficult to find. I appreciate...