Princesses Disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Princesses Disney 8127 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 8127

il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
Hmm....My immortal, Call me when you're sober and Everybody's fool by Evanescence (I mention only these but honestly, all their songs are my favorites), Perfect and Runaway by Pink, The beautiful ones, Teen idle and many many others. I can't say only one. :)

Same question
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
smile
Not Alone by Red. It makes me sad, but also very hopeful. <3

Same question :)
il y a plus d’un an fanlovver said…
No One Ever Loved by Lykke Li and Clarity - Acoustic by Foxes. I just answered my own question, hope that is okay ;)

same question
il y a plus d’un an Flutey_Girl96 said…
The final Barden Bellas song from Pitch Perfect, Lanterns by Birds of Tokyo, and Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae. Three songs that always make me feel a rush of dopamine, no matter what mood I'm in :)

Same question
il y a plus d’un an dee389 said…
Only Time by Enya, I see the Light by Jackie and Jacob Evancho, What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger and Catch my Breath by Kelly Clarkson.

Favourite song by Kelly Clarkson???
il y a plus d’un an rosemina said…
I don't like Kelly Clarkson.

Is there an animal you despise?
il y a plus d’un an rigo1315 said…
Pigeons

Which Princess life would you like to live out? (Don't rush really think about it)
Rapunzel!

Which is your favorite American Idol winner (Excluding Fantasia)????
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I don't watch American Idol.

What is your favourite TV show?
il y a plus d’un an JacobBlackFever said…
Skins(Uk)

Marina or Hogwarts?
JacobBlackFever commented…
Narnia* il y a plus d’un an
rosemina commented…
MDR il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LibelluleBleu said…
Hogwarts!

favorite Hogwarts' house?
il y a plus d’un an mhs1025 said…
Gryffindor. Hands down.

Name a weird fact only you know about.
I eat raw onions!!!

Same question!
rosemina commented…
This doesn't seem weird to me...In fact, it is quite common in our cuisine! il y a plus d’un an
324anna commented…
Who doesn't eat raw onions? Wait, is it weird in America? il y a plus d’un an
MalloMar commented…
*lives. Sorry il y a plus d’un an
I always throw away the trash at midnight, because I feel too embarassed when people see me carrying trash bags...! Nonsense I know.

Same question
324anna commented…
I feel that too sometimes! il y a plus d’un an
I was once friends with a sports reporter.

When was the last time you did something bad for a good reason?
Can't remember, but it was when I block a guy from my school who was such a pain in the butt!!!!

Does your mum overreacts?
Not really, well, maybe sometimes.

What's your favorite cuisine? Like french cuisine for example.
il y a plus d’un an shanyuisboss said…
Probably Indian or Italian cuisine.

Have you ever lost interest in a passion you had before? Did you ever regain it?
Yes, I have. Unfortunately I did not regain it though I want to.

Are you interested in topics like protection of nature and wildlife?
Yes!

Do you like European Gothic artwork??
What might that look like?

If you could back in time to stop yourself from doing something you now regret, what would you tell yourself? (If it's too personal, you don't have to explain why.)
I wouldn't go back and stop nothing. I would go back and try to motivate myself from my freshmen year to be better. I like myself now and what has happened, but I know things would be different now if took on bigger chances and was more prepared for what's ahead.

Same Question
il y a plus d’un an BelleRose829 said…
I would go back in time to stop myself from begging my parents to letting me into a public school. No offense to anyone who is in one, but I hate these types of schools.

When was the last time you cried?
rigo1315 commented…
No it's fine sometimes they really really suck il y a plus d’un an
mhs1025 commented…
The last time I cried was about a jour ou two ago. I was listening to this powerful song and suddenly the tears just started coming down my face. It's amazing how musique can really affect you! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
Tonight. About two hours ago. I went to my graduating class night. We watched a slideshow and put on skits. It was so fun, but some of the things the faculty said in the video made me tear up. I sense that on Friday, Graduation Day I'll be an emotional wreck...

Same question
il y a plus d’un an misscindyspice said…
The last day of school. It was fun, but I'm moving schools, so my friends and I were emotional wrecks and sobbing for the last half hour of school.

Same question
MalloMar commented…
Awww. Good luck with your move. Are toi moving far away? il y a plus d’un an
The last time I cried was about a week ago when I was really homesick and the pressure of exams was looming over my head, and I hadn't done much actual study for exams at that point, just the work that I knew would help with the tests.

When you're not at home, who/what do you miss most?
I miss the comfort. Last week when me and my parents came back from our trip from Florida, I stayed up in my room for the rest of the day. Even though some family came over to swim, I needed my space.

Name one thing you wish they didn't stop making.
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I get that. Even though I haven't been accueil for almost 2 months, I'm probably going to just hide away in my room most of the jour that I'm home, "unpacking" il y a plus d’un an
mhs1025 commented…
I don't blame you. I don't blame toi one bit. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an nmdis said…
icons (that's really something I love)

Have you ever lied on fanpop?
No.

You wake up and you're in a city you've always wanted to go to, but you only get to spend one day there. What would you do first?
Check any famous landmark that might be there and the museums.

What is the city of your dreams?
il y a plus d’un an fanlovver said…
London. Gosh, I just love it.

Which country do you live in? Which country do you wish you lived in?
Greece. Greece.

No, seriously, I have never dreamed of living somewhere else. I am satisfied, although there are some problems with politics and economy. I dream to travel as much as possible though.

Same question
Greece. London.
And rosemina SOME problems with politics and economy? I love my country but I think we are a huge mess right now.

Same question.
rosemina commented…
Of course, the Greek state is a mess. The country is not. And while the whole world and the Greeks keep noting how troubled and poor Greece is, I 've seen much worse even in Europe and, needless to say, around the world. Yeah many serious problems, but we are the protathletes of complaining as well. il y a plus d’un an
rosemina commented…
*errr, I meant champion, the word protathlete doesn't exist in English MDR il y a plus d’un an
324anna commented…
^Lol "protathletes" looks like an English word. :) And yes now I understand what toi mean. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an misscindyspice said…
America. England.
I'm not too keen on the USA XD

What is your favorite non-disney animated movie?
Anastasia

Do you admire the Dalai Lama?
No, because I barely hear about him these days.

Do you ever feel wrong for doing something right and vise versa?
For the first one, yes. So often. That nagging feeling of guilt, even though it's right...
As for feeling right when for doing something wrong, it only lasts about half an hour then the guilt sets in...
Apparently either way I'm set to feel guilty...

What's the weather like today? (it's cold, wet and windy here in beautiful Aus. Finally, winter has come)
mhs1025 commented…
It's been stormy here in Memphis. VERY unlikely here for this month! We've been getting alot of rain. Sometimes, the storms have caused like over a thousand power outages! il y a plus d’un an
Well, we have summer here. It's nice, not too hot, but I haven't gone outside today.

Favorite season of the year?
il y a plus d’un an RoseElizabeth said…
Spring.

What's the one thing that you just could NOT live without?
il y a plus d’un an nmdis said…
My books probably -_- :P

What's the worst situation you had with your best friend? (if any)
God, where to begin! First, my internet. I gotta come here on a daily basis! I just LOVE you guys!

Name one thing that makes you so mad, you just want to put your fists through the wall.
il y a plus d’un an BelleRose829 said…
When people actually try to argue with me. When will they learn? Anyway I probably sound very pompous, so, I'll stop.

What is the most exciting moment you've ever had?
I'll also answer nmdis' question because we skipped it.
nmdis: Erm, actually I have two best friends, but we don't really argue. I've argued once or twice with my one best friend but it was for a minute, we can't stay mad at each other for a long time. With my other best friend, I have never argued.
BelleRose829: During my first travel in an airplane. Ah and when I first joined here. :)

How would you like to be called? (I ask you to say another name)
There's plenty. Scuba Diving for the first time. Flying on an Airplane, High School Graduation. My little brothers being born, Being hired for my first job.

But I think nothing beats a phone call or a knock on the door from a random friend who wants to hangout! That's more exciting because sometimes I don't know what will happen.

Well I'm turning 20 this weekend. Do you feel like you're still a few or maybe a year younger sometimes when your birthday comes around?
The first is for BelleRose829 ooops

I'm fine with my username. If you really want to start calling me something else my friends have nicknamed me "Raccoon"

Still that birthday question thing above ^^
It's less than a month til my 18th birthday, and I do not feel like an almost-adult at all...

If you drink tea, what's your favourite flavour? If not, then what's your favourite hot drink?
The only hot drink I like is chocolate. I really like hazelnut flavored chocolate.

Favorite homemade food?
SPAGHETTI!!!

Love Sacred Music???
Sacred music? What's that?

When was the last time you had repeated heartache?
Today. It's been going on for nearly 4 years. It's mostly from stress, worry, self-doubt, and fear.

Last Video game you played?
mhs1025 commented…
I get that all the time! I know how toi feel. :P il y a plus d’un an