Disney Prince Ask a Disney Prince

PrincessLD posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 03:33PM
I copy the idea for Disney Princess Club. Ask questions that you would ask a Disney Prince. The next, will answer the question, and ask another question.

I am going to start
Prince Charming, how didi you find that you fell in love with Cinderella?
 I copy the idea for Disney Princess Club. Ask questions that toi would ask a Disney Prince. The next,

Disney Prince 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mhs1025 said…
She had something about her. Something I can't put my finger on. And she still does to this day.

Shang, do you regret leaving Mulan up on the mountains?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an auroraxaurelia said…
No. I was conflicted about leaving her there. I couldn't take her with us because she was no longer part of our army since she was discovered and dishonored. Saving her life was the only thing I could do to help her. And since she was the one who knew about the huns, without her we could still be at war and have lost our Emperor.

Phillip, how did you feel when you found out your forest peasant girl was your betrothed Aurora?
il y a plus d’un an PrincessLD said…
Phillip: I was so happy to see that I would marry the love of my life, and also to do what my father wants.

Eugene: Tell me when and how did you figure that you were in love with Rapunzel?
il y a plus d’un an mhs1025 said…
When we rode on that boat together.

John Smith, do you envy John Rolfe?
il y a plus d’un an Ladyilyalyux said…
Of course , he stole the love of my life
Eric, if you had met vanessa (Ursula) at the same time as ariel, you would have ignored ariel because vanessa had her voice.