Disney Les Fées Roleplay For Fairies!!! (Read Description)

CyD12 posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 04:24PM
I always wanted to creat a roleplay! and I am going to creat it here! in the disney fairies spot!

how it works?
you creat your fairie(you choose her personality and talent) and then I will creat more forums with the places where your fairies can go! and you will act asd your fairy in the forums!

here is all you need to get in it:
Name:
Talent:
personality:
fav color:
fav flower:
fav food:
worst fear:
clothe:
hair:
and a picture: (only if you have)

here is mine:
Name: Izzy
Talent: music! she loves to sing and she can play all the instruments
personality: she is nice with everyone! she is always happy and loves to make new friends! but she can get really mad when someone is mean with her friends or to her.
fav color: green & purple!
fav flower: tulip!
fav food: wild berries muffin!
worst fear: be in a place without sound!
Clothe: she has a green top with purple details. a green skirt with purple details in the top and buttom and green boots.
hair: long streight brown hair with black hairlights.

please join!
XOXO
CyD12
last edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 04:34PM

Disney Les Fées 32 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an 30degrees said…
Name: Faina
Talent: air and wind! she control the air and the wind!
personality: she is patient and really quiet... sometimes she is shy but when you get to meet her she is really nice!
fav color: sky-blue!
fav flower: white rose!
fav food: chocolate cake!
worst fear: she doesnt like to be alone in the darkness
clothe: she wear a simple white dress with sky-blue decorations. and sky-blue shoes.
hair: long blond hair. with pins in shape of a sky-blue flower.

sorry I dont have any picture
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CyD12 said…
smile
dear 30degrees: you are in! thanks for join my roleplay! oh and dont worry about the piic!
il y a plus d’un an Tasfee said…
smile
hey,i am soooooo in!

Name:Rose.
Talent:Music,nature and love talent.
Personality:Really sweet and nice,she love flowers,music etc.She is very nice with everyone always.
Fav color:Pink,red,purple.
Fav flower:Rose!!HAha!
Fav food:Anything sweet.
Worst fear:being left alone.
clothes:She wears a one-hand summer top,a fluffy skirt,a flower shaped belt,ballet shoes,pink anklets,a curly ribbon on the hair,nice flower bracelets and all r pink.
Hair:Long lion mane curls at the back highlited hair in the front.Her hair color is watermelon ice pink.

Sorry,i am working on the pic.
Oh and there r only 5 talents.Gardening,tinker,water,light and animal and even winter.But as u playing wild here suit urselves.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
wink
cool! thanks for join!

oh and there are not only 5 talents... there are alot more!
music is one of them! Bess is a fairy of art, and dulcie is an cooking fairy... I already read a lot of books of disney fairies and there are a lot of fairies!
il y a plus d’un an Tasfee said…
smile
ya,i know.they r special talent workers.
il y a plus d’un an chrie said…
sorry if it's soo late I'm soo busy these days but I'm still up 4 it
Name:vicky
talent:winter and light
personality:she's the most talented ice and snow and light fairy in all of the fairyes with her talent too there is she can stand in the cold that's why she lives in the winter woods she can make snowflakes 4 any1 who want her to do that but u'll have to do a little favor u just need to bring her 10 snow grains then she can craft up to 1-4 snowflakes 4 u 4 some decorations and acssesorices she can desingn dresses and acessorices but she can only desingn the look so she needs a tinker fairy's help to tailor the acssesorices and outfits she just look 4 the materials but it's not that easy to search 4 the materials sometimes she'll have to go to the cave in her home part to search 4 the needed jewels which she uses her light talent she can creat rainbows by her self using melted snowflakes and her light but that only produces smal rainbows but they r also exteemly bright too and can be connected with other rainbows too
fav color:neon blue and all kinds of blue including aqua
fav flower:blue rose(not rose or any other kinds of roses just the blue roses 1)
fav food:anything salty and a bit spicy(like my self hehe)
worst fear:being captured by hawks,eagles and any kinds of danger
clothes she wears a neon purple top and a violet colored bottom
hair:she has neon blue hair
sorry but my computer still have trouble about uploading things
big smile
cool! thanks for join Chrie!
oh and cyd12 there is also scouting talent which who looks out 4 danger
il y a plus d’un an Stellawinx4eva said…
Name:Serena
Talent:Gardening(plants)
Personality:Sweet,Loves to help friends,Love plants,and loves making new friends,and is loyal and can count her on anything
Fav color:Pink
Fav flower:White rose
Fav food:Red Velet cake
Worst fear:Be in a place with dead plants
Clothing:A light/dark pink dress with a white belt
Hair:Black hair with streaks of red
X:Srry no pic
thanks for join stellawinx4eva! you are in!
wink
hey guys! I need more people to start the roleplay! if you know someone who would like to join please ask them to join!

Thnx!
il y a plus d’un an TDWC_lover said…
smile
Name: Gwen
Talent: animals! (like beck)
personality: She is funny and smart! She has more animal friends than fairies but she still loves to make fairy friends!
She is nice with everyone but can get mad fast...
fav color: Green & yellow
fav flower: Dandelion
fav food: Muffins!
worst fear: see dead animals...T_T
clothe: She wears a short Green dress with Yellow details in the top and in the bottom of the dress. Green boots and a necklase with a yellow stone in it.
hair: She has a medium size hair color Brown with blond streaks.

sorry I dont have picture...
cool! your in!
il y a plus d’un an FamousK10 said…
rainy
Name: Charlotte Lottus
Talent: Animal
personality:Random and Outgoing
fav color: The rainbow
fav flower: Tiger lily
fav food: Vanilla nut pudding
worst fear: Change
clothe:Orage dress that flows out at the bottom and top looks like tank top
hair: Cut right under the shoulder with side swept bangs

yay! thanks for join! just one question... what is the color of the hair?
smile
Um nadia when do we start?
il y a plus d’un an Sugar-N-Spice said…
For those who would like a longer list of fairy talents to choose from:
link
Is it too late for me to join?
il y a plus d’un an GypsyMarionette said…
Me too?
wink
No!! its not late!! you can still join!!

@Chrie: I will start it when 2 or 3 more ppl sign! dont worry! I will tell you when it starts!
Okay still working on it, but here's what I have so far.

Name: (Still trying to think of one)
Nickname: (needs one)

Talent: Mainland Scout (not sure if this is a real talent, but basically she’s a member of a team that goes ahead of the other fairies to scout out the mainland before the changing of the seasons) and secretly a singing talent but hardly anyone knows because she’s too shy to sing in front of others.

Personality: Wild, creative, shy when she first meets people or is around fairies she doesn’t know, has a hard time making friends due to her initial shyness, emotional, dramatic, stubborn, has a tendency to take off and not tell anyone, loyal to the friends she does have, has quite a temper if she feels like she’s being controlled (but not quite TinkerBell level), curious but tries to hide it, hopeless romantic, intelligent, non-judgmental

Favorite color: She doesn’t even know. It often changes day to day.

Favorite flower: Sweet Williams, Red Roses, Snapdragons

Favorite Treat: Lemon tart

Worst fear: Being trapped. After an incident of having something fall on her and trap her underwater for a period of time, she can’t stand the thought of being trapped or controlled. Even just feeling so often causes her to act abrasive.

Clothes: in the picture is only one of her outfits; however unlike this one she often tries to incorporate lost things into her wear. Also, contradictory to the fashion sense of most of mainland scouts, she enjoys wearing prettier clothing. While the other M. Scouts wear their camo clothes daily, she only wears hers when she absolutely has to.

Hair: Semi-long, curly, auburn
 Okay still working on it, but here's what I have so far. Name: (Still trying to think of one) Nickna
heart
Nice fairies. Now here are some more questions:

Your fairy lives in: ?
Dislikes: ?
Favorite Fairy Games:
smile
not to be mean GypsyMarionette...but the questions I put where the ones that I neded to know...if I need something more about a character I will ask them.

@Sugar-N-Spice: Love your character!!! You are soooo in!
Thank you.
Sorry doll.
I just wanted to for myself. That's all.
CyD12: Can we answer GypsyMarionette here if we want to, even if you don't need the information?
@GypsyMarionette: it is ok...dont worry
@Sugar-N-Spice: ok...if you want too do it!
cake
Name: Trinket
Nickname: Trin, Trini

Talent: Sewing (helps with the Fairy Tale Theatre costumes), Art (she can sketch her designs),

Personality: Inquisitive, theatrical, impulsive, intuitive, daydreamer, sometimes acts more immature than she realizes, smarter than others think, not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, open-minded, artistic, a pouter when things don’t go her way, sometimes her thoughts and words don’t match up (she’ll sometimes say pessimistic things, but deep down she’s an idealist), a tad eccentric

Favorite color: Maroon Red

Favorite flower: Amaryllis and Snapdragon

Favorite Treat: Chocolate Truffles

Worst fear: losing someone she loves

Clothes: She loves costumes and often wears them on a day to day basis

Hair: Pigtails, Platinum blonde with aqua green streaks and tips
 Name: Trinket Nickname: Trin, Trini Talent: Sewing (helps with the Fairy Tale Theatre costumes), Ar
Okay, I know not everyone likes to draw but I think there needs to be at least one picture for each Fairy Character.
Maybe find some Disney Fairy coloring pages and color them like the character or something like that if someone doesn't want to draw their's. Or is their a way to take a picture of your fairy on PixieHollow.com?
Hmmm, I don't know.
il y a plus d’un an junorox said…
name: haile
talent: garden
fave food: hazel nut muffins
pet peeve: sappy love
personality: bossy grouchy
fave colour: bubblegum pink
fave flower: black roses
hair: long frizzy black
dress: white petl flower top w/ brief bellybutton and blue green skirt no shoes dark skin