Dexter Dexter on CBS!!!!

daitheflu4u posted on Jan 02, 2008 at 08:29AM
Since the writer strike is still going on, CBS has decided to air edited episodes of Dexter. Any thoughts?
link
save

Dexter 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Amiejo said…
if its edited, it will suck...why does network tv have to destroy cable greatness?
il y a plus d’un an hypersniper said…
yeah it reminds me of when the started airing censored Sopranos...they're just trying to boost their ratings, fucking suits! (PS it will be censored)
il y a plus d’un an missjungle said…
Editing this show for the mass audiences is going to dumb it down. I like this show because it's smart, edgy, and disturbing. I simply don't think middle America is going to embrace a show where they have to think, and maybe sometimes feel uncomfortable. Editing it is going to ruin the whole feel...and part of the show is seeing both sides of Dexter. So...if the eliminate the gore, or sex..then it kind of ruins the whole effect.
il y a plus d’un an Ropis said…
The show will not be the same if they edited it.
Is it really necessary (censored)?
il y a plus d’un an harpyr said…
What about all the scenes with his sister? She's dropping the F-bomb in just about every other sentence at times... I don't see how they can edit this show for prime time without hacking it to pieces.. so to speak. :p
il y a plus d’un an gileygirl said…
yeah i agree with everyone with the censoring crap! not only that they're going to have commercials, and i dont know about you guys, but i hate commercials =/
il y a plus d’un an Winski said…
OK am Dexter Forum (or indeed any forum) virgin here. Could someone please explain to me how come all you lot have already seen the whole 2nd series of Dexter? Hasn't even started (nor has a starting date)for coming on telly here in Scotland though I have been able to view 1st 12 episodes of 2nd series online at(www.watchtvsitcoms.com)and I was over the moon about that! How come you lot know so much? Ta