Détective Conan DETECTIVE______ (Main character:Hattori Heiji)

Yagami003 posted on Oct 23, 2012 at 12:23PM
Around the Detective Conan fan world, I recceived a very weird letter from a Detective Conan friend of mine. Her name is Rachel. She asked me if Hattori changed palaces with Kudo, what will be his alias. I was really in a big trouble because, I wasn't able to reply her for 9-10 days and, she's still waiting for my reply. Oh, no! Here's the plan!

I challenge you to think of a good alias name for shrunken Hattori Heiji. If your alias wins, oh, wait, you're not familiar about me, do you? Heheh. Sorry. I guess there'll be no prize, then. Then again, THINK ABOUT IT!

GAME, START!

Détective Conan 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an sam71 said…
smile
KAZUHIKO
KEN'ICHI
MAKOTO
SATOSHI
I LIKE THESE NAMES...
HOPE IT'LL HELP...
Shin111 commented…
Akechi!A-KE-CHI! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Yagami003 said…
Hmm...I like the Kazuhiko alias...But, what about the last name...?
Shin111 commented…
Akechi!!!!!! il y a plus d’un an
uehara , kasai , yoshida , kato , torishima , tamura ,.. yamaguchi , asai.. and many others , u can search on google if the names above , u don't like..
Shin111 commented…
Yamamoto sounds good il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Yagami003 said…
Kazuhiko...Torishima! Ah! Sou ya, sou ya! Sore ya! It's Kazuhiko Torishima! Sankyuu, sam17. (Thank you, sam17.)
Shin111 commented…
Not so good,Akechi Yamamoto is better il y a plus d’un an
Shin111 commented…
Sa-chan's choice for me is somewhat not good il y a plus d’un an
smirk
i am glad ... welcome
il y a plus d’un an Shin111 said…
Akechi Yamamoto sounds good no the best alias for heiji naze? (why?) because it's the first thing I though of when I though of him as the main character oh yeah I forgot 1 thing,almost.Akechi is from Edogawa Ranpo's Kogoro Akechi and Yamamoto is from Kansuke Yamamoto remember Kansuke Yamato? his name comes from it cool right
Shin111 commented…
minna..... il y a plus d’un an
Shin111 commented…
:( il y a plus d’un an