David Tennant What would toi do if toi met David tennant?

DTmouche456 posted on Mar 05, 2010 at 05:03PM
If yo had the chance to met him what would you do or say- feel free to say what you think.

David Tennant 25 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DTmouche456 said…
Ok as nobadys replying I will say what I would do. Well first I would start getting real nevous and it would be hard no to keep looking at him and as of what I would say well... I LOVE U!
Plz tell me what you would do thanks:)
il y a plus d’un an dollypeeps said…
For me it would be. Your still a skinny bugger wanna go for a drink.

il y a plus d’un an charliemo2 said…
heart
lol ^ i woul freeze and then scream! lol or i might just run away! lol!
il y a plus d’un an hanber said…
heart
freeze then faint :P or if im feeling brave just randomly hug him (and possibly not let go...even if i get arrested ill be sitting in a cell thinking -worth it!)
il y a plus d’un an catalyst73 said…
laugh
I would just say hello! Despite being famous he is a person and I would treat him the same as a male friend. I can always melt into a puddle later! Lol
il y a plus d’un an VintageSmile said…
crying
Try and keep my cool. Then get my picture with him. Then cry.
il y a plus d’un an outsidergirl513 said…
kiss
try to befriend him, then totaly amaze him with my awesomeness
il y a plus d’un an sehdt said…
I would probably become tongue tide.
il y a plus d’un an newmixgirl said…
heart
I would try very hard not to faint or scream or say something stupid like"I LOVE YOU", as to not freak him out.

I'd ask for his autograph, though I'm sure I'll get all nervous and say it weirdly, take a picture with him, and tell him how much I admire his work, him for the person he is and how he's my favorite actor ever.

I'm sure I'd cry after that from just pure happiness and keep asking if this is real and if I'm not dreaming.

I hope this happens one day *fingers crossed*
il y a plus d’un an marifrances said…
Try very hard not to act or say anything stupid in front of him!
il y a plus d’un an IRNotAmused said…
big smile
I would probly try not to do anything stupid, but... i would probly just scream and faint, lol.
il y a plus d’un an haveringone said…
wink
I met DT, but that was just with him on the other side of a barrier and me reaching forward desparately to get an autograph after Hamlet. I dont know for sure if I thanked him! Feel bad about that. I was trying very hard to get a few good pics and - once I'd had my item signed, let the person behind me squeeze forward more so he got an autograph as well! Next time, were I to just see him somewhere in London, for example, I'd try to get close enough to say something like... "Hi David! You know, all your flying to the USA is harming the environment. Stay in the UK to do your acting like a good boy, okay?"
il y a plus d’un an JoannaVonDoom said…
heart
Um try to keep cool but probably fail, get lots of pictures and autographs... Then faint...
il y a plus d’un an DrLover said…
hmmm
after being revived, I would probably ask him why he is marrying HER when he could have had me!
il y a plus d’un an miriam127 said…
big smile
i would ruffle his hair! and then kiss him...
il y a plus d’un an lildarlin99 said…
smile
Thats almost to hard to imagen id be way to nerves and just stare at him in aw my eye would proble start twiching get eye teary and almost scream till i die XD
il y a plus d’un an AlidaWho said…
smile
I know myself i try to be cool and chilled, say to him hello and tell where i am come from and ask him for an autograph. And tell him he is greate and a wonderfull actor etc. But i know my english wont be good as now LOL.
But after we breake i will start to cry but really. And hopping he dont see it.
il y a plus d’un an doctorwho101 said…
heart
marrt him!
il y a plus d’un an akimamg said…
meh
I would say nothing because I would be in shock
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 I would say nothing because I would be in shock
il y a plus d’un an CelestialCelia said…
big smile
I would be grinning like the Cheshire Cat,but i would probably have a hard time remembering to breath...
il y a plus d’un an no1drwhofan said…
heart
I would sweat all over and blush-A LOT! :D
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ve him and should I ever have the fortune to meet him, I'd either talk a lot or not at all. :)
If I would talk, I'd tell him how much I adored him and still do in 'Doctor Who'. I'd also compliment him on his authentic English accent. :)
 I would sweat all over and blush-A LOT! :D I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
il y a plus d’un an TARDIS-Granger said…
i would give him a hug tellhim he looks hotter in person and then touch that lovly hair.then screan and faint.
il y a plus d’un an bethlovesdrwho said…
I would pass out he is amazing love you david xxx
il y a plus d’un an oreopink2 said…
heart
I would just stand there and blush.
il y a plus d’un an booklover35 said…
I be very shy of meeting of him (starstruck) and I be little speaking to him and he said something nice to me.