David Tennant What do toi like about David?

Doctor_Who posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 09:04PM
Me? I like how he's so funny in a bunch of his interviews. You?

David Tennant 28 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an kidspop2 said…
everything!
il y a plus d’un an dt_lover said…
his dark brown eyes and he is sooooooooooooooooo cute i love him to death he is also funny and he makes me laugh i would love to meet him
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an glammergal1 said…
i just love....everything basically, his eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh u kno just everything!
il y a plus d’un an drsprincess32 said…
EYES!
to look into a soul in to a heart
and to have them look back into yours
time stands still everything could change
in that one moment you look into anothers eyes
il y a plus d’un an Doctor_Who said…
wow, drsprincess32! That was very poetic!
il y a plus d’un an doctordonna18 said…
absolutely everything !!!^^
his personality
his acting
his look (of course ^^)

Yeah absolutely everything !!!!
il y a plus d’un an SteelSnowball said…
He is so Charming
il y a plus d’un an Epetrus said…
I love EVERY single thing about him!
il y a plus d’un an mcguillan said…
smile
i love every thing about him hes dead sexy.
il y a plus d’un an marifrances said…
smile
I like how versitile he is.
il y a plus d’un an charliemo2 said…
big smile
i like his smile, you know when he shows all his teeth, and when he gets angry and shows all his teeth, oh and also when he finds out something that he didnt think was possible, he goes into his own little world lol i just like him (i love johnny depp)
il y a plus d’un an bubbles1993 said…
he is just a beautiful man...

no doubt about it really....
il y a plus d’un an Wrighe22 said…
angelic
I think David has a Good Heart. I can feel it, good angel vibes (Good person).

He is also a beautiful/funny guy
I agree with you, Wrighe22. I've always been able to tell that he's a good person. It shows in his interviews, :)
smile
Exactly, I definitely agree with you. :)
He's an angel :)
He has that rare trait that we don't see anymore.
smile
I know. And he has a real genuine sense of humor, which is also rare. A lot of actors just read what's on the script, but he really makes it come alive. :D
smile
He does have a genuine sense of humor, definitely rare.
Exactly, actors just read, he is actually normal.
I love it when he tries to watch what he says b/c he's trying to be a gentlemen. :D
il y a plus d’un an cazzo1971 said…
cool
davy is very dishy and sexy i think of him nearly all the time
i send him cards to say i love him great!
il y a plus d’un an cazzo1971 said…
kiss
hello davy fans everywhere we should meet to discuss the great one
sometime!
il y a plus d’un an DTmouche456 said…
His personality, acting skills and his looks of course
@Wrighe22:
Yeah, and he seems to really enjoy what he does. He always looks like he's having so much fun! :D
il y a plus d’un an dollypeeps said…
His acting as he was fab in Casanova as well not just playing the Dr.
il y a plus d’un an sehdt said…
His accent and his brown eyes.
il y a plus d’un an sarahwhit95 said…
I like the fact that he has a wide range of expressions while playing the Doctor which is just perfect in every way. And also that he was in Harry Potter 4 makes him instantly cooler because he played a bad guy. And come on that's a big step! From playing the Doctor who saves the world to playing a death eater. But overall I like that he's funny and handsome.
il y a plus d’un an NeonBlues said…
heart
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! the way he is so funny off screen and on. his cute fluffy hair, his beautiful brown eyes, his amazing smile, his cleverness, his cute accent. He is also one of the greatest actors ever, while being funny, he can be really deep and dramatic at the same time, and in a sense passionate. He always has fun, and enjoys his career and everyone around him
il y a plus d’un an CelestialCelia said…
kiss
Practicly anything and everything,but his humor rocks!
il y a plus d’un an bounce161 said…
one of the most talented actors of our time, but also no-one thats worked with him has a bad word to say about him. That in itself is unbelievably rare. Especially on DW he seemed to love every minute and enjoy working with all those brilliant people. Unbelievable sense of humour but also sweet and adorable. Love the fact that he keeps his life private so he can have as normal a life as possible.
il y a plus d’un an no1drwhofan said…
heart
Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! He is very handsome and I go weak at the knees if I see him on TV. For instance, the Virgin Media Adverts-I start crying, due to the fact that I love him too much! <3 He is one of the best celebrity benefactors and is always assisting in fundraising events. He is very clever and his acting is superb. I cannot fault it and I can tell he is evidently voracious in what he does. He made 'Doctor Who' happen, he made everything happen. His smile makes me blush, and his English accent (in 'Doctor Who') sounded so authentic that at first, I could not work out that he was in fact Scottish. No wonder Russell left the show once Matt came-no one will ever be as good as David. <3 I am his BIGGEST fan-I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oov­e you, David! I loved you in 'Doctor Who', 'The Sarah Jane Adventures', 'Fright Night', 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', 'True Love' , 'Single Father', 'The Catherine Tate Show', 'St Trinian's' and loads more!!!!!!! Also, as well as having the perfect looks, his personality is simply pulchritudinous!!!!!! Lis Sladen (God rest her soul) also means a lot to him, as she does me-which I find very touching. I am certain that David is a great husband, son and father. Lucky Georgia Moffett! His children, Tyler and Olive are both very fortunate to have such a wonderful father and I can guarantee his mother is looking down from Heaven, proudness overwashing her... <3
 Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!