David Bowie CONTEST IDEAS - Please Read :)

Ashley-Green posted on May 07, 2011 at 09:56AM
Okay, I’m wondering if anyone’s interested in competing in a fan-made covers contest, or a CD made contest?
A Fan-Made Covers Contest
Would entail quite a few rounds, but you wouldn’t have to commit to entering each one. You’d create a new cover for each of his CDs, and for each track (a singles promo). We’d move through each CD numerically, starting with David Bowie, and there’d be set times for when the cover would have to be in by. Then all the covers would be put in a pick (one pick for each song/CD) and the fans would pick the best. I’d then give you props.

A CD Making Contest
Would mean creating a whole new CD cover, then setting up a track listing and creating covers for each song. You could choose to have 8 – 12 songs in your CD, and you would have to come up with original names for them.
It would be optional to add lyrics or explain why you’ve titled them the way you have.

So, tell me if you’re interested below! If I get at least 8 people interested, I’ll start a new forum for each of the contests and add more detailed instructions :)
 Okay, I’m wondering if anyone’s interested in competing in a fan-made covers contest, ou a CD mad

David Bowie 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Ashley-Green said…
So far myself and one other Fanpopper has picked the affirmative for the go-ahead of the competition, so it's definately a possibility!
Does anyone have any questions or comments about it?
il y a plus d’un an David-Bowie said…
Would we be allowed to just use paint to do them?
big smile
Yes, of course :) That's probably what I'll be doing!
The picture below is fan-made, and it's pretty incredible, but I think we'll be more at this level:
link
 Yes, of course :) That's probably what I'll be doing! The picture below is fan-made, and it's pretty
You can always download free fonts to add an interesting touch to Paint-made covers, but you'd have to buy Seriph or Adob Photoshop to create something really good.
It'll still be fun though!
il y a plus d’un an bigcatbigcat said…
I'm interested! I'm not on Fanpop very often though, so please inbox me if it happens so I can get a direct update :)
il y a plus d’un an imruininursite said…
Yesyesyesyes! Should be great :P
il y a plus d’un an seb101 said…
Count me in :D