Dan and Serena DS icon contest! {ROUND 1: First Kiss}

brittlegirl94 posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 12:43AM
Hey guys, Wero said awhile back that if I/we wanted to start this back up we could. So for now I'll be running it! I thought I'd start a new forum for good measure, if that's okay with you guys. Hopefully this time it'll be active enough to work, so everyone please get involved, it'll be fun! :)

RULES:
-I'll start off round 1. After that, the winner of each round picks the next subject (scene, episode, activity, anything involving DS). PLEASE choose within 24 hours.
-You have 7 days to make and icon and post it here. It must be made by you, and must be 200x200 or below in size.
-On the 8th day I'll make a pick, and the pick will be up for 3 days. Only rule is you cannot VOTE FOR YOURSELF.
-The winner dosen't get anything, but props from fellow DSers are very welcome to congratulate the winner.

---

---

Rounds & Winners
ROUND 1: First Kiss {in 1x05}
Winner:
---

Screencap resources;
- link
- link

Dan and Serena 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an clm-anomaly said…
People should really participate in this. I know there are people who are active on this spot that make graphics a million times better than mine!

Anyway, here is mine;
 People should really participate in this. I know there are people who are active on this spot that ma
il y a plus d’un an OLE said…
Mine :)
 Mine :)