Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14001-14050 of 14056

il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
Nope no Glee sorry...American Horror Story takes so much of my free time now:))

Lucas A? well it defoo would be a shocker... Are you sure it's not one of the girls ? and Ezra in the last epi, Going to the police station for her....awww

Gossip Girl ...you just have To!!!!

the last epi aired 3x06 is full on CB ....epic stuff you have to...I cried, and that's big...my last tears were shed at Damon's ILY :))
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Teamdamon33 said…
Lucas A? well it defoo would be a shocker... Are you sure it's not one of the girl?

Yeah, like the girl said that the least bad things happened to Hanna, apart from the accident, and he likes Hanna, A used the money to make her dance with him... I don't know! But I don't think it was one of the gilrs, I mean, so many horrible things have happened to them, they wouldn't do it to themselves.

the last epi aired 3x06 is full on CB ....epic stuff you have to...

I saw the scene on Tumblr!! It was great. I think I'll start watching the 5th season already.
Who's A in the books? Obviously they said that A will be a different person .
If it's Aria :)) she had it easy till now...maybe even the writers don't know what to do anymore, it's to twisted at this point...
In the books A is Mona!
kiss
Mona:) how original

I have to go now:( so late here, night Jules :*
kiss
Bye Lau! Night!
Anyone?
il y a plus d’un an twinflames said…
Uhm, hey. I hope it's okay if i join in?
big smile
Yay! New people! Welcome! I'm Julia, how are you?
smile
Oh, Hi.. I'm Tanu. Nice to know you Julia. And I'm good. How are you?
hmmm
I'm great,enjoying the last day of the little holiday we had here. Tomorrow everything begins again... At least I had two days of no school! lol
big smile
Oh.. Well, great that you got to have 2 holidays and sad that your school resumes tomorrow.
Btw, it's 3 am here and i'm still awake xD. Also, My exams are beginning this saturday but i can't seem to stay away from Fanpop, more precicely, from DE.. Lol
laugh
LOL yeah, Fanpop and DE are really addicting! haha I just don't think I will be able to wait 2 months for TVD and DE!

Do you watch any other shows?
Lol. Me too.. 2 months! Its too long. :/

And I don't watch many shows. Except TVd, just Supernatural and Glee. Though, I'm planning to start with some new series once my exams are over!
You watch Glee! Me too! Who are your favorite characters/ships/etc?
smile
Okay, i haven't seen season 3 yet. But fav ship! IDK. I love Klaine for sure. I'm always conflicted with Finn. When he's with Quinn i feel like he should be with Rachel. and when he's with Rachel, then i want him to go back to Quinn. Lol. I liked Quinn and Puck too. Will Emma also. What about you?
big smile
Rachel is my favorite character ever!! I love her! And, my favorite ships are Finchel and Klaine. Though I like Rachel with Puck and Jesse. I love Jesse! I like Wemma, Quick, Tina&Mike and Britanna a little too.
tongue
Nice.. Yeah, i think i prefer Rachel over Quinn for Finn too xD.
Oh i forgot Tina and Mike! Like them too. Not Britanna so much. Though I like Britanny as a character. She's fun lol. Rachel really irritates me sometimes. So not a fav of mine! I really can't choose a fav character. They are all great ;)
heart
It's really late over here. So, I'm gonna hit the bed now! It was nice talking to you Julia. Will continue later on.. Tc. :)
But you have to watch season 3!! It's the best imo.
Anyone?
big smile
Julia!!! omg I was about to send you a message, long time girl :)
Haha!! I know right! We haven't talked in ages! How are youu?
hmmm
I'm ok,waiting for the latest gg episode:)
you?
God I hate these hiatuses ...so frustrating ...
I hear the new season is great!
I'm fine, my last exam is tomorrow. Thank God!
Me too!

Laau! I'm sorry but I have to go!
Wow it looks like years since I've come here. Haha Is anyone there?
laugh
I am now :))
il y a plus d’un an mariafan said…
big smile
GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
kiss
Hey :D
big smile
long time Maria :D
big smile
IKR Lau! How have you been girl?
same old same ond :D I'm good , exams are waiting but other than that I'm great :D hby? missed you on fanpop...have you been away or something ?
Nope.. I just couldn't sign in some days and got bored by that and wasn't coming here anymore.. but now here i am!
I have exams too btw :(
big smile
Nope.. I just couldn't sign in some days and got bored by that and wasn't coming here anymore.. but now here i am!

wow! i couldn't go a week without fanpop lol :))

*fingers crossed with the exams*
so tell me what have you been up to?what shows have you started watching ....DE thougts, CB thoughts ?
heart
Well many things changed in my life.. i moved to another city, i'm studying computer science, i have new friends etc etc..
This year i only watch The Vampire Diaries.. When i'm done with exams i'll watch season 5 of GG..
DE.. what can i say about them?! i love them more and more every day.. still my obsession! Totally LOVED their kiss <3
What about you?
big smile
i moved to another city, i'm studying computer science, i have new friends etc etc..

you told me way back that you would do that :D so how is it working our for you? I practically made the same thing 4 years ago :D

What about you?
totally obsessed with CB right now btw you have to watch Season 5 asap !
Loved the DE kiss. who wouldn't ! and wanna see how it's all gonna play out and today I'm happy about JP Quote :D

I started American Horror Story and Revenge...that's pretty much all of it ...and watch my other show's regulary :D
you told me way back that you would do that :D so how is it working our for you?

yeah i remember ;) well i love this new life but uni is so hard.. i have 20 subjects per year and there's no way i pass them all, not even half of them :/ these are my first exams, we'll see how it'll go :)

totally obsessed with CB right now btw you have to watch Season 5 asap !
i will, i will! can't wait to see what happened with them!

I have to find time to start/continue some other shows too..
kiss
these are my first exams, we'll see how it'll go :)

the 1st year is the hardest believe me :( but I got through it and so can you :D just trust yourself ..
big smile
and with CB is better without Spoilers :D
really? everyone here keeps telling me that the subjects get harder and harder every year :/
there's a saying that if you get through your 1st year it's just like finishing the uni :D it get's easier as you go along ....I'm in my last year now ...it's kinda hard with the residency and my graduate paper but It will finally be over and in this time with this global crises it's worth it :D
idk.. last month we had the graduation thing and there were only some 28-30 year old people that got the paper.. looked so weird :/
laugh
just joined the Brittana spot :D
looked so weird

lol :)) it's all about new experiences :D
big smile
yeah.. i guess!
anyways what have i missed here? update me plz!
kiss
I'll fill you in tomorrow ! now I'm going to bed :( I have a cold ....

don't disappear on my ass again :)))
night babe :*
kiss
ok hun! goodnight ttyt :)
smile
and hope you get better soon :)
il y a plus d’un an bdavis98 said…
ok i need u guys not to hate me or pank or misunderstood me, i met tody new fans of tvd saddley they r stelena fans and talked about the whole delena vs. stelena and after they went to their lacture and i went home i started to think they have a point don't get me wrong i didn't agree what they said about y they ship stelena not a word expect i understood y they don't ship delena it becuase they think its one sided they don't think that elena loves/cares damon as much as she loves stefan and i can't blame them yes as a delena fan i know that she does love damon but i have to agree on this point through S1 the writers showed us elena has feelings for damon some of the looks and stuff like that and some big moments but in S2 they completly shut that out i even had a doubt that she still have feelings for him until 2x22 but before that through out the whole season 2, she didn't treat him any diffrenntally than she treated with her other friends and nothing more. so what do u gys think????

and that's y i don't mind the whole damon sleeping with a hit vampire (don't get me wrong i hate it) but at least we will see how it effects elena that she actually loves him that much that it hurts her
il y a plus d’un an mero_damon said…
heart
hey guys i'm a delena fan i'm too happy cuz i'm here and i can't wait 4 season 4.i love you delena.
 salut guys i'm a delena fan i'm too happy cuz i'm here and i can't wait 4 season 4.i l’amour toi delena.