Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13901-13950 of 14056

il y a plus d’un an Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Greeaat! What's up?
il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
big smile
Tired, tomorrow I'm going to Rome, can't wait :))

YOU?
tongue
Really? I've always wanted to go to Rome!!

I'll just say home and go to school. Bleh
big smile
my next class is Saturday :)) nothing until then

do you like Starbucks? I wanna find one tomorrow lol, my guess Rome has them :))
I love Starbucks! We have 3 here in Rio, at least that I know of. And it's great! My favorite is the Vanilla Frappuccino :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
Ah so jealous!

I have a favorite but I don't know how to translate it in english lol :))
hope I find one
meh
Tomorrow another tvd episode, to tell you the truth I'm a little scared *shivers*
Haha I guess there will be lots in Rome!
kiss
Jules I have to leave you :( tomorrow read trip!!!

take care tomorrow in class, remember a new tvd episode soon and you'll survive

Night hun:*
kiss
Bye Laaau! Have fun in Rome!

Trust me, I will think of it all day long!
il y a plus d’un an bdavis98 said…
The only good thing about this whole Stefan was "compelled" to turn off his humanity is that he's now a total delena shipper
big smile
lol ^

Anyone?
il y a plus d’un an iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
me!!!!
Heeey Anj!! What's up?
wink
hey!!! nothing much.... just checking out a few spots on fanpop... but mostly sticking here!!! how did u loooove delena in the latest epi?? they were setting fire to the screen!!!!
What was that?? I almost died!! Every episode is better than the other, I can't chose which one was better for DE! And remember last season and our lack of scenes? We're getting it all back! lol
cool
hahaha i know!!!! we've really had soooo many awesome scenes already and we aren't even to epi 10 yet!!!! and like the previous 2 seasons, we know that Delena gets a lot of great episodes together in the second half of the season so i just have to say: bring on the epic DE scenes!!!!!
lol!! Do you think they'll get together this season?
big smile
hmm... good question, i think that if something were to happen between damon and elena then season 3 is a good time for them to start!!! but not before the last 4-5 epi's of the season... i think that they can progress a little more and maybe give us a really really HOT kiss without any real reason!!! you know what i mean... i do enjoy seeing how they're getting closer in each episode, with the tiny things like damon calling elena to check in on her or applying first aid... and this is all BEFORE they're together... i can't wait to see what happens when they finally are much more involved with each other!!! i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!!!!

what do you think will happen with Delena this season???
Well I agree with you there, I think if something's to happen, it's better to happen at the end of the season, when they have developed their relationship a bit more. I always imagine someone making Elena realize that she has feelings for Damon and then she goes and kisses him. That would be awesome. lol
laugh
yes!!! and i want Elena to kiss Damon when he's not on the verge of dying... but because she can't control her feelings!!! hehehe... or if Damon kisses her first i want her to kiss him back!!!! lolz!!!
Me too! aaa I just want DE to happen so badly!

And OMG what is Mason going to do?
worried
OMG!!!! Mason!!!! I forgot about him!!! hehehe.... if i'm not mistaken then the promo showed a scene with Damon strapped to a chair that looked like the one he had used to torture mason.... i don't want anything bad happening to my poor Damon!!!!
Did you see the canadian promo? Lexi's back!!
yes!!! I liked lexi, she was cool!!! and it looked like she might try to help Stefan again... another bigggg question, do you think Katherine's alive????
Well, when I saw the episode I thought she had died but then I saw some people disscussing that on Tumblr. They said that vampires can't die even when their blood's drained and there's the dead man she used to wake Mikael up next to her...
exactly what i've been reading on tumblr too!!! hehehe.... i have to say that it was a bit surprising when Mikael just grabbed Kat but not totally unexpected... its interesting.... he's a vampire who hunts his own kind and feeds on them as well.... someone mentioned on tvfanatic that he's probably just gonna feed on klaus to kill him... but is the theory gonna be proven correct?? do vampires survive if their blood is drained?? have we come across that before? i don't think so... the usual way is staking or beheading... i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next week!!

I don't know if i'm in the minority of people who is actually interested in the new bad guy we have now, i'm also looking forward to seeing how Mikael will adapt into the 21st century Mystic Falls... i wonder why he was chained up though and not temporarily 'killed' by another of those daggers and how did he end up in MF when we last saw him in Chicago??
smile
I'll be right back in 15 mins, just having dinner!!!
kiss
Sorry Anj but I have to go! Luch time! Byee
kiss
okies no probs!!! bye bye!!! it was fun talking to you Julia!!!
kiss
It was great talking to you too Anj!
kiss
hey delena fans plz plz read my article

link
Anyone?
hi i'm here
il y a plus d’un an darkdoll59 said…
Hello Guys :)
Anyone?
il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
mischievous
hiiii :)

What's up with all these trolls coming to our spot lately? It's like the second time in a short while they come here to insult DE and us. They must get really chicken.
laugh
Heeey!

I know right? I honestly don't know why they do that! They must be really threatened by DE! But, who wouldn't? DE IS HAPPENING!
big smile
Maybe they think we'll switch to SE/DB, so DE would have less fans and then the writers might think twice about DE.

Ain't gonna happen :)
Like we would leave DE for SE based on a stupid argument from an idiot. Ok. lol

So, how are you? I don't remember if we've met but, in any case, I'm Julia :)
il y a plus d’un an LannieDelenaVD said…
smile
Me too Please...Im julie
big smile
Hey Julie! It's nice to meet you! How are you?
fine and You nice to meet you too,Im sorry My english is not fine because Im french
I'm fine!
Your english is great! But I know how it feels, I'm from Brazil and I always read anything I'm about to post in English like, 20 time before posting it in case there's something wrong.
You're from France? I adore that amazing country!
wink
Well, now that we're all ID-ing ourselves, my name's Ellen.
kiss
Nice to meet you!
smile
I live near to paris......I watch vampire diaries since this summer LoL.....
Awesome! In which season are you atm?
heart
I started watching somewhere in january when they aired it on tv, but I've switched to the internet.
I started watching on TV when it aired here in Brazil, but then i switched to the internet as well.