héroïnes des dessins animés de l’enfance Tell me a type of heroine toi would like to see a movie with and i will see if i can find one for you! :)

Safira-09 posted on Jan 11, 2014 at 07:17PM
Yeah...what the title said..

Whenever i check my tumblr i see sooo many messages like - I want this Disney Princess, why can´t there be a DP like that???? And stuff like that..

So i decided if there is a type of heroine ( skin color, country she comes from, disability) you would like to see, maybe i (and others) can help you find one like that :)

What i ask is - Please don´t judge the animated movies i tell you only on their animation style.. Not all studios can afford high quality work like Disney, Dreamworks and Co., but try their hardest!

At least give them a try :)

héroïnes des dessins animés de l’enfance 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Annabethandco said…
A girl with a disability would be cool
ZeldaFanForever commented…
Hey! Sorry for the late reply! What kind of disability and would animes be okay? :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an AprilGhost said…
A girl who's on the larger, non-'hourglass' side.
Hey, sry for the late reply! Right now i can only think of Jimena from "El Cid : The Legend". The english dub s*****, so i would recommend to watch it in the original spanish ou german dub with subtitles :) I think i can come up with more, just give me a few days :3 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
A Greek girl (besides Megara) and an Hispanic.
Hey, sorry for the late reply! Hispanic - Jimena from "El Cid : The Legend. Dont watch the english dub, its horrible.. i would recommend the original spanish ou german dub with subtitles :) A greek girl... There is Jiri Trnka´s "a midsummer nights dream", it´s stop motion and not many people like that style to much.. I´m sure i can find plus than that though! il y a plus d’un an
324anna commented…
Oh I had never thought of Jimena! I know her but I hadn't watch the movie, I'm planning to watch it soon. I'll chercher that Jiri Trnka, thank toi very much for the informations, it's great to see toi being active here again! il y a plus d’un an
324anna commented…
I guess only spanish but if toi have found something else, it's ok! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ZeldaFanForever said…
This thread is active again guys, so ask away!
An Australian girl?
I think i can find some of those for you! Weirdly enough Crysta from FernGully comes from Australia! :D Then thers always Dot, from various live action/animation movies..The first being Dot and the Kangaroos..Blinky Bill has various females and is set in Australia as well...Mary from Mar and Max, a beautiful, but depressing Stop Motion film..And i don´t know if she comes from Australia, the movie was made there..Cindy from Cindy and the Magic Riddle. I´m sure i can find more, but these are all i can come up with for now XD il y a plus d’un an
324anna commented…
Wow thanks that's plus than enough! And is Crysta australian? Woah I didn't know that. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an BelleRose829 said…
A smart witty polite girl? Like Jane from Tarzan, Mulan and Marina from Legend of Sinbad
Oh i´m sure i can find a few of those! :3 On haut, retour au début of my head would be Alyonushka from Ilya Muromets and Nightingale the Robber, one of my fav. characters :D Then theres Anna from The King and I, Princess Arete from the same called movie..very intelligent little princess, great movie, it´s on Youtube with subtitles :3 Maybe Greta from Little Longnose? Princess Melisande from Flight of the dragons and also maybe Cindy from Cindy and the Magic Riddle il y a plus d’un an
Oh and if toi don´t mind animaux - Leafie from Leafie into the Wild. Another great character in an amazingly beautiful movie <3 il y a plus d’un an
Could you find a girl who's an actress? Also, a girl with glasses (not little kid though, I mean a girl who's for example 17 years old)?
il y a plus d’un an scarletunicorn said…
Do you know of any peruvian heroine (aside from the women in the Emperor's new groove franchise)?
il y a plus d’un an ZeldaFanForever said…
Im SOOOOOOO sorry guys!!
Because i started this thread with my old account, i forgot that i dont get the notifications for it anymore XDD
I will get to your requests as soon as possible!