CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Role play

Tigerslily posted on Jun 02, 2010 at 03:24AM
This is were you can role play your charater

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 37 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Tigerslily said…
I walked out of my cabin a to the dining parviln where I Got a handfull of grapes. throwing the sweetest one in the fire a muttering "To Nyx"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ichigocat said…
goes to dining pavilion also and gets two yams. (i love yams) puts one in the fire and mutters, "To Artemis. Thank u for raising me in my time of need"
il y a plus d’un an avatarluver990 said…
Amelia: *puts a whoppie cusion on Danny's seat* *backs away quickly*
Danny: *sits on whoppie cusion and it unleashes its noise*
*Everyone laughs*
Danny: *looks at Amelia fustrated* AMELIA YOU LITTLE---
Amelia: Ah, ah, ah! Mind your manners! *does and evil grin*
Danny: GRRR >:(

Walks to the lake with Treston. sits down and plays with the shadows. making little shadows. Hear bushes rattle. "LOOK" I turned to see Arron and Destiny, Only they were tried together.
T. "Wow"
C. "oh my gods, what happened to you?"
D. "That new kid, from the Hermes cabin did this to me"
A. "Me too!"

I took out pocket knife and started to cut their ropes off. Nothing.

Treston started laughing, and Treston rarely laughs.
"It's not funny Treston" Destiny yelled at her Half bother.
"Well it kinda is" I siad "Just get me out" Arron yelled.
"he just woke up" Destiny resoned. "I see"
Amelia: *goes up to Danny* Hey Danny, wutcha doin?
Danny: *ignores her*
Amelia: Hey, do u know who's the new kid from Herme's cabin? Looks like he's been pulling some pranks on ppl.
Danny: I have no idea.
Amelia: Hmph. If that kid ever does somehting to me, I'll make sure he gets a black eye, and a trip to the Emergency Room!
Danny: I believe you.
Amelia: *goes up to Destiny* Hey Destiny, do you know who that new kid from Herme's cabin is?
Destiny: "Um... no. But I do know that Arron is going to probaly going to kill him, after he sleeps a few more years"

Arron: "I don't sleep all the time, I'm awake now"

Destiny: Rolls her eyes, "Whatever, But no Amelia, I have no idea who he is, just that he is Annoing, oh and if you get tied to Grumpy, over there" Points to Danny, "Try Greek fire" Walks off and join Colby.
Amelia: *laughs* Don't worry, I will! Say, I got an idea! I'll pull off a prank on him!
Danny: Ha! What kind of prank? Whoppie cushion? Joy Buzzer?
Amelia: Nooo! *grins evily* You'll see...
Danny: Yeeaaahhh, ur freaking me out now...o.O
Colby: Did i hear something about a prank? Hey what ever you do don't shadowbend a spider and put it in the Athena cabin and make it move, however tempting it may be. they will come for revgne. Not fun
Arron: *walks up behind her* I thought it was funny!*Luaghs*

Colby:*Glares at Eli* ya but you didn't get your cabin walls painted pink and green.
*It is 2:00am*
Amelia: *sneaks inside the Hermes's cabin carring a purse* *sees the Hermes kid fast asleep on his bunk* *takes out lipstick and places on his lips* *whispering* Yeah, that's right Barbie Girl, I'm gonna make u look pretty! *snickers*
Amelia: *adds eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush on his face* *also adds a few girly accessories on his hair* *takes our camera and takes a picture of him without flash* Say cheese, Princess! *chuckles* *gathers up things, places them in purse and sneaks out without making any noise*
Amelia: *goes inside the Zeus's cabin and imports the picture and prints out many copies* *gets out and tapes them across camp* *goes back to cabin, gets ready for bed and sleeps in bunk as if nothing happened*
laugh
*6:00*
COlby: wakes up and walks to camp, heres something rattle, looks down and sees a poster of the Hermes dude who she learned name was Ethen's Picture all girly, she couldn't help her self folds it up puts it in her poctket and falls out laughing.
il y a plus d’un an fhghu said…
Isabella: What's so funny? (Colby continues laughing) -_-....WHAT'S SO FUNNY!??!?!?!?
Colby: Points to a tree next to her with Ethen's picture. "I think I know who....did.... this."*keeps luaghing*

Ethen: wakes up and finds makeup on his face and a piture beside him, "Naw man, it's on now" washes face off
Danny: *goes up to Amelia* So this is ur prank? *hold up picture of Ethen all girly*
Amelia: Pretty good, huh?
Danny: Well, it is a riot. But it's mean. Couldn't you like, whoppie cushion him or something?
Amelia: I could, but I wanted to pull a prank that will always be remembered! And that it would humiliate him forever >:)

Danny: You're incredible!
Amelia: yes! I know! :)
Amelia: *sees that Ethan is looking at her angrily* What's the matter, Princess? Didn't like the makeover I gave ya? I can give ya a new one if ya want, Barbie Girl!
Danny: Amelia, don't push it!
Amelia: *to Ethan* Wut's the matter, Girlfriend? Cat's got ur tounge? Or better yet, ur Foo-Foo Poodle got ur tounge?
Danny: This is gonna end up bad!
Ethan: "Ya right it's going to end bad, and you dob't won't Hermes cabin on your bad side. I'll be back just you see, and I'm waiting" picks things out of his hair as he walks to the lake

Arron:Sees Ethan walking to the lake, jumps behind some bushes and wacthes.

Colby: sitting at the pier, hears someone behind her, "If you understand me say something, if you don't i will kill you"

Ethan: "Hey!"

Colby: Turns around and falls out luaghing."YOu must be 'Sleeping beauty'"

Ethan: Smile falls and looks down "I guess you seen my picture, not that right, huh"

Colby: "You desevred it, You tied Arron and Destiny, my best friends, together and I had to fixed it before they killed each other"

Ethan: "Oh, sorry"

Colby: "ya, you might want to tell him that" she points to the bushes

Arron: Fear rises in his gut and stays still

Ethan: looks at the bushes but see no one "whO"

Colby: "ARRON, you know I feel to shadows, I know you in the bushes, COME HERE, NOW, Please?"

Arron: stands up and walks to over. "sorry" ethan siad. "'K" Arron says.
Amelia: *while Ethan is leaving* OOoo, I'm sooooo scared! Look at me tremble in fear!! *shakles arms ans legs*
Danny: Amelia, you shouldn't have pushed it.
Amelia: Why not? That kid deserved it!
Danny: Well, yeah, but..look, ur dealing with the HERMES cabin! They were like, born to prank! He'll pull off a prank that is ten times worse than wut u did!
Amelia: Psh! I'm not scared of them! I had to deal with worse people back at the Orphanage, I can handle those kittens!
Danny: Whatever, Amelia. Just don't say that I didn't warn you. *leaves*
Amelia: Pft, whatever! *rolls eyes*
laugh
Arron: Walks off

Colby: "Thank you"

Ethan: "Sure, whatever"

Colby: "I want to show you something, though" gets up and drags Ethan to the side of the lake

Ethan: "what?"

Colby: Pushes Ethan in the Lake

Ethan: "what was that for" looks up at Colby in shock

Colby: "I like to be one step ahead"

Ethan: Pulls Colby in the water she falls on top of him in to lake, "Oh well, Now we're even"
laugh
Amelia: *passes by them* OH MY GOSH!! LOVE BIRDS IN THE HOUSE!!! *takes out camera and takes various pictures of them* This one is for the Internet, this one is for CHB, and this one is for EVERYONE!! xD
angry
*later*
Colby: Amelia! You did this didn't you?" Holds up the picture of her and Ethan in the lake."we were just talking. How'd you get those anyway?"

Destiny: "Treston" I call knowing he would have a.cow when. He saw what our sister had done.

Treston: Destiny held up a picture of colby my closest friend I treat her as.a SIS and that Hermes guy. Who had already been messing with everyone. I walked right out of the cabin in rage I was going to find Colby, Ameila, and Ethan
Amelia: *to Colby* You guys looked soooo cute together, I thought about taking a picture so it would last longer! ^^ *sees Destiny coming at her with rage* Whoa, what's wrong?
angry
Destiny: "really? You get my best fiend with this, Thing!" Looks at Colby, "What is this so I can tell Treston BEFORE he kills him"

Colby:"I pushed him in, he pulled me in, and Amelia took pictures. Treston is going to kill him, your still standing here.

Destiny: runs off to find Treston

Colby: Next time just get Ethan or Arron when he wakes up
sad
Danny: Smart, Amelia! Really smart!
Amelia: I get it, Danny. No need to remind me -_-
Danny: I warned you, Amelia.. Now you suffer the consequences ^^
Amelia: >:( You know, for a son of Hades, ur very annoying!
Danny: Thank you :)
Amelia: ugh!
Danny: *sees a gnarly monster behind Amelia* O.O....uhh, Amelia!
Amelia: What, Danny? What?!

Danny: BEHIND YOU!!! *points to gnraly monster*
Amelia:*looks behind her and sees an ugly, wrinkly dragon with yellow smily eyes, and foaming mouth with sharp teeth snarling at her* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *she starts to run but the thing grabs her by the shirt collar and tosses her around like a rag doll*
Danny: AMELIA!!! *looks around frantically for help* *runs up for Colby* COLBY!! Colby!! Amelia is under attack with this, weird looking dragon! I know what she did was wrong. But you have to lay her off, she's been through a lot at the Orphanage, and..please! Please help me save her! She's a really nice person once you get to know her!! PLEASE!!!
Colby: Runs past Danny, and pulls pocket knife out of her belt, flips open the side and Nightdancer pops out, Colby slices at the Dragon but it knocks her aside."Help"
Ethan:Hears Colby's yell and runs he see's her he pulls out a dagger out of his wiast holder and stabs the dragon, he fights with it, stabing and sliceing until it turns to dust, "It must of have been one of the dragons stored in the woods. COlby" Turns and sees her lying on the ground.
Arron: Sees Colby lying on the ground by Ethan, :what did you do," Picks her up and slings her over his back, "Stay away from her next time and she won't get hurt" He yells at Ethan, not seeing Danny Treating Ameila. He runs her to the big house.

Ethan: Runs over and helps Ameila while thinking about Arron.then someone comes in his head that makes him worried, Treston.
Amelia: *slowly opens eyes and sees Ethan* Ethan...? *struggles to get up but winces* I'm...look...I'm sorry about what I did. It was wrong of me, and I should have been ashamed of myself. I'm very sorry. Where's Colby?
Danny: *brusts inside* AMELIA!! *runs up to her* AMELIA!! Ur okay?? Tell me where it hurts?!
Amelia: Jeez, Danny! I'm fine! *laughs a little*
Ethan: "I don't know where Colby is, Arron came started yelling at me, picked up Colby and took her of" Looks down at floor, "I'm going to find her" walks off
Colby: Wakes up an See's Arron, "Where's Destiny, WHERE'S Ethan, is he ok?" Starts looking around.
Arron: "What happened"
Colby: Looks at Arron, she tries to sit up but Arron pushes her back down.
Arron: Feeling bad gets up and walks out e runs into someone, he looks, "Ethan, Colby wants to see you" Ethan runs quickly to the room.
sunny
Arron: Keeps walking he run turns the coner on the pourh and runs into someone else this time they fall down and he lands on top of them, A bolt runs through him and the hair on his head stands. "Destiny really?"

Destiny:'Ouch! That stuipd Arron Burned me, I think.' I shocked him and he jumped up and offered me a hand. I took it and ran my arm through his and pulled him to the lake.
///////////////

Ethan: I stepped into the room and walked over to Colby. "I'm sorry"
Colby: I threw my hand up and put it on his mouth, "You saved Ameila, Me, and Danny. Arron was rude. He gets mad easy." I pulled on his arm and he leaned down, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiseed him on the cheak."thankyou"
surprise
Amelia: *after everybody left* *gets up and goes to the Zeus Cabin, gets stuff and puts it in a backpack* *takes out hair pin(a white hairpin with a tiny plastic thunderbolt on it) presses the thunderbolt and hairpin grows into a Thunder/Celestial Bronze sword* *presses the plastic thunderbolt button again and sword becomes hairpin, places on hair* *takes two packs of Ambrosia and a bottle of nectar and puts it inside backpack* *Is about to leave the cabin but Treston blocks her way*
Amelia: Treston!
hmmm
Treston: Looks down. "Where are you going?" Looks and see's a map.
Amelia: Hey there, bro! Um...I was...*sighs* I'm going to find more of those dragons and kill them.
Treston: Sighs and looks her in the eyes. "No your not we are, Me and you. Some....uh sibling bonding" Picks up Ameila's stuff and puts it in the corner.
///

Ethan: "what was that for" Well This girl i was pretty sure hates me kissed me. so yeah.

Colby: "Thank you. Never mentoined it again, becuase I'm not kissing you again"

Ethan: For a secound a felt my heart drop then i ingored it."You know you want to" with that i walked out of the room, leaveing a stone faced Colby Jayde, Daughter of Nyx.
smile
Amelia: *smiles up a Treston* You know, ur a pretty cool brother :)
smile
Treston: A small smile graced my lips,"Thanks" then something occared to me. "You said you fought a dagron and Ethan Saved you and Colby, Wheres Colby?" She looked down saddness in her eyes. "No..." I turned and ran to the big house, Chiron was walking down the hall. He looked at me quickly and pointed to a room, I walked in there and seen Colby. "You ok?"
Colby: I seen Treston burst into my room. I wasn't shocked. "Ya I'm fine"
Treston:"How you doing" she srugged and looked at the pale yellow walls.
Colby: I looked at the walls and thought of something i just reazied, "I hate yellow"
Treston: Really! Oh my gods. "why" She said it was becuase it was to bight, "So you hate Arron" She looked shocked.
Colby: "No... he's not really bright.
Treston: "so he's dumb"
Colby: grrr... "No. I like Arron, he's cool. But I don't like the Yellow!" I closed my eyes and lied down
Treston: Well She was fine, She agured and tried to make sence of stuff so i felt better. I tilted back my head and fell a sleep.
Danny: *marches up to Amelia* I heard what ur gonna do! ARE YOU CRAZY??? Ur gonna end up dead!
Amelia: I have a reason to go there.
Danny: And what kind of crazy reason is it?
Amelia: Revenge.
Danny: For what? Almost killing you, Colby, and Ethan?
Amelia: You wont understand! It's a personal thing.

Danny: You can tell me anything. I'm you're friend!
Amelia: *sighs* Promise you wont tell anyone.
Danny: My lips are sealed!
Amelia: *looks around to make sure no one was here* I'm not actually going to look for dragons. I'm going to the Underworld.
Danny: YOU'RE GOING OT THE--
Amelia: SHHHH!!! *whispering* Not so loud!
Danny: But you can't go to the Underworld! You never went there! You don't even know where it is!
Amelia: That's why YOU'RE coming with me!
Danny: WHAT?!
Amelia: You're the son of Hades! You've probably went there before!
Danny: Well...once. But--
Amelia: You see? You know where it is!
Danny: But that was like, what? Three years ago? I don't remember that well!
Amelia: Well you're still coming with me.
Danny: Why do you want to go there anyway?
Amelia: *looks down* My mom died protecting me from a Cyclops. That's how I ended up in the Orphanage.
Danny: So, you want to go there to--
Amelia: Bring my mom back.
Danny: Amelia, you should give up. I mean, I know you want you're mom and all, but, face it! My dad wont just give her to you! You have to give him a soul in return! AND DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME THAT WAY!! Cuz I'm not giving up my soul!
Amelia: We'll figure out a way.
Danny: What about Treston? Does he know this?
Amelia: Noooooo.....
Danny: You told him it was cuz of the dragon, didn't you?
Amelia: I could have...*smiles*
Danny: *chuckles* You should have been claimed as a child of Hermes!
Amelia: *laughs*
Destiny in sleep: "Come on!" said a familer voice, but who. "I'll only be gone for a few days" Arron It was Arron in Her dream "Destiny Colby, I'm coming back" A song popped in her head.
il y a plus d’un an annabeth719 said…
smile
cool
sad
Destiny: "Wakes up weird dream" looks around her room.
il y a plus d’un an YellowCow said…
Is This How I Join?

Name: Mallory Evans

Godly Parent: Aquilo

Mortal Parent: Anna Evans * Ahh-Na Evans *

Looks: Artic Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair, A Few Freckles.

Personality: Shy At First, Kind, Gentle, & Girly<3
 Is This How I Join? Name: Mallory Evans Age: 14 Godly Parent: Aquilo Mortal Parent: Anna Evans *