Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
ive jus gone in a big jeyton mood ive added a ton of vids changed my icon and am now making a video lol
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
ANd I am re-watching s3. :D
awww yey season 3 is by far the best season =)
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
definably the best season so far
yep =)
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
i love season 3! sorry last night my fanpop wasn't working!
that's ok I don't think it was working for a lot of people.
mine was going off 2day its been going really slow aswel
ohh whats up guys??
Nem got 4200!
noting much Just seeing more more Lpers converting to Brucas
wat who? lol
thats so cool!
not on here but on oth forums their are three so far converting to the dark side as we call it.
wel thats good nthen people are coming to there senses about time =)

link

watch my new JP vid =)
hahah that's so cool! i guess they were smart lp fans!
yeh they must be to convert
aww i love it Dawn!
thanks hun =)
omg guys midnight sun is so good! i think i like it more then twilight!
i havnt read it
im reading it right now! it's so good.. im only on pg 80
isnt it illegal
nope! im reading the one that stephenie meyer posted herself!
oh lol coz there was all that stuff goin on before about midnight sun where all the illegal crap happened wasnt there lol
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
isnt this weird? how lucas said this to brooke: Love doesn't really need words. and he wrote a book thats kinda about peyton/their love?

haha idk, i think its weird
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an saBRUCAS said…
OMG never thought about it like that...that is wierd and works for BL.
yay!

Honestly the books never meant anything to me...since they are both edited. And also this quote totally contradicts Lucas.

last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an eka-chan said…
livelovelaugh, i love your icon! Hands down for JP love!!!
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
i find it so awesome that even after all these years with no JP and no jake there are still so many strong jeyton fans and poeple who miss them, and they tell brucas fans to get over it! as long astheyre on the show i say why loose faith! or in jakes case who cares, keep the faith anyway.

random thoughts, but i know how everyone sorta doubts lucas' love but watching more of lindsey i sorta dont really feel like she ever loved lucas, like truly full on in love, i kinda like lindsey but she seemed a little fixated on leyton and just well she seemed too cool with letting him go and him marrying peyton, as if she was routing for leyton even when she was with lucas, idk, like she also love dthe ide aof luke and this love he wrote in a book about another girl, a love she worked so high up in her own mind even though it was a book that when she came across it she was still seeing the book and not the real love story, and she edited ot so its like she designed her own downfall.
il y a plus d’un an Brooke-Yourself said…
hey anyone over 16??
eh... yeah, y?
ANyone on?
of course, where else would i be on a monday night? im sitting at home, bones is about to start.

hey nem, wat up?
I just got back from the mall, surprise, I bought nothing. :(
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
i'm on too!!
what's up guys?
Ooh I just found eka's article and I'm reading it now!
haha Mickei....is "bones" a good serie? I've never watched it but they say it's awesome.
i read it just a couple of minutes ago. Words cannot describe how AWESOME it is....
hey Mary! bones is brilliant, well i think so, its git good storylines, great characters, deosnt loose anything with each season, is just so damn funny, and then there is Booth and Bones, they have beautiful chemistry, classic sexual tension, u dont get sick of it and im like always saying 'just kiss already'.

anyways eka's latest article was bloody brilliant :)

nem u went to the mall and didnt buy anything? shame on you :P
I've watched a couple of episodes and yes it's good I just don't catch it often because the network it is shown is not really my fave.
haha, that sucks. but liking a show really depends on your taste, but i dont really know anyone who has watched bones and not enjoyed it. i sadly only have first sn on dvd at the moment and my friend tarn who is like my kindred spirit, we have the same taste in books, tv shows and couples we ship, well she had never watched it and im like no that is crazy she will love it (hell it has david boreanaz in it) so i forced her to take my dvds, and im like 'im telling you the pilot will get you hooked, just the first scene will do it for you' and she took it saying she had no time to watch it, but like five minutes after she left my house i get a message from her and she was in love, she watched it all in like two days, i knew she would love booth and bones and would just adore angela.
haha...Nem....it's crazy. How come you didn't buy anything? Everytime i'm going to the mall i'm like "How many money are left? Ahh Ok...i just have to spend them ALL" xD LOL!

Anyways...yeah....Eka is gifted. She has a brilliant way of putting into words every single pro Brucas point she makes. Same as you Mickei<33! You both absolutely ROCK on this.

PS:YEAHHH! Booth&Bones....i've head about them...lol! The show has just started in Greece so i'll probably watch it.
Because I was looking for a certain design in a bag and I couldn't find any. I'm going back tomorrow so hopefully I can take home lots of shopping bags! :D
WATCH IT!!! and thanks for the compliment.

i get paid this week, first time in this new job and ive already got my shopping trip planned. but ive promised my self to cut down on the books and the dvds, u know, try to budget, ill just get oth s4&5, angel boxset, GG s7, bones s2&3, oc s1-3, just a few :) and then i will stop... for a while. im not sure how the book budgeting will go, lets just say i have like over a thousand books, im addicted.
You are an addict! I don't actually own any DVDs or books! Well books for my book report, yeah but I don't really like reading, it bores me to death just like Leyton and I'd rather not spend for it!
lol. im a freak. i was probably the only kid in school who actually went to the library to actually get books out for pleasure, lol, i use to have books from teh public library in my school bag and it would always set the schools alarm off so eventually they stopped checking my bag, damn i could have stolen so many books. my friends try to not let me see book shops and if i do they take seats. i use to not spend my lunch money and instead save up and buy books, its really strange my mum didnt question how i afforded the two draws of books i had back then, like i got that much from babysitting.

ouch, comparing reading to leyton.

i would rather not spend my money paying to watch leyton but i cant wait to get s4 now its out here, but i doubt ill watch any actual leyton, thank god for remotes.
lol the only books I actually read are books by Mitch Albom. :D
its not for everyone, barely any of my friends read. a few have a genre they like, but mainly they dont read.
Anyway I just remembered how some people treat Mark like a God when he is so not like one.
haha, most of the time here arnt we threatening to kill him? i mean he gave us oth but still, whats that saying, you are only as good as your last gave/test whatever it is, ell mark you are only as good as your last episode