Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18601-18650 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an 1treehillfan said…
Well he does that and dance around in girls clothes around the mall and see how many numbers he can get...
but yeah anyways what are yall up to now? LOL sorry but I'm runnin out of small talk and I am soo bored its like killing me!
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
I like Signal Fire. :)
Molly- LOL that wouldn't surprise me that he would remind me of your grandpa?
Wait- does your grandpa cuss alot??
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
dran! molly got 18600!

lol lmfao! im soo bored!@ it's this or do my bio hw! but i would rather do this!
Random, that's good. lol. I'm just checking all of my accounts - friendster, FB, MS and Multiply then I'm off. I have an exam tomorrow, gotta study!
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
yesssss! 18600.

hahah yeah he does.

aww have fun nem! i have finals next week:[[[[
I hope you do well, Nem! Wait- isn't tomorrow Sunday??
Oh woops yeah time differences my bad.
See? I'm so self absorbed all I do is talk about myself I'm just like Seth Cohen except not adorable!!
Oh shit! Matt just let out a huge snore dude I was so freaked out. Man I am soo considering just waking him up. But than he'll be all pissed off.
Fun and studying don't go hand in hand. lol. Yep next week is my prelim exams, yay!

Alice you are forgetting I'm from the future!
Hahaha cohen is so self absorbed it kills me.

woah nem. you're in the future.
HOW COOL IS THAT.
AHHH! I'm doing it again! Except well I'm not really talking about me I'm talking about my friend but you know he relates to me in a way and dammit! I just keep doing it. UGgghhhh. Stop, Alice. Stop being Seth- Coheny (and not the good traits!).
Someone tell me something about them! If you want. I don't want to give orders I don't want to be a bitch or anything... but aggh!!!
LMAO nem ahh dont let me think about that it makes my head spin because in reality, hwere I live, you ARE from the future lol its so weird to think about!
lol that's so cool! molly ur in the future for me too!
where YOU live alice.
goood you are soooo self absorbed.
Really, Hannah? What time is it there???
Its 10:15 here.
i love seth! he's my fav in oc!
yeah..me & nem. kickin it on sunday. psh you losers. saturday is sooo 17 minutes ago.

wow i am so lame.
it's 11:15!
molly- agghhh I know!!! I must stop, everyone is going to hate me because all I ever do is talk about myself!
So how was your day?
lmfao! at least we still have more weekend@!
mine was crap! and to top it off i didn't have a headache all day until like an hour ago!
Hannah- He's my favorite too, other than summer I like them almost equally but Summer a little more and ahh I'm doing it again... so anyways not that it matters who is my favorite in the oc. :o)
I will try to no longer inform you on the happenings of my life to avoid self absorbedness.
idc i talk about myslef a lot!
LMAO Saturday is so 13hrs30mins ago!!!
haha summer is my favorite girl.
and seth is my favorite boy. or according to that pick on the oc spot seth is my favorite girl too.
Okay everybody... which do YOU all like better? The Hitcher or The Messsengers?
I thought the Hitcher was great until that guy ripped in half. I'm a huge Sophia fan, but I have to be honest when I say I would've rather had Grace die. But, I wish neither of them did. I wanted them to take down that freaky pervert hitcher together.
Not that my opinion matters:]
Aggg I just can't help it! I LOOOVE talking about my opinions and my friends and my self!!!! I am such a self absorbed annoying person!!!!
i love seth!
Aww my fave are Seth and Ryan!!!
I haven't watched the Messengers but that Sophia kicked ass in The Hitcher! 613 Brooke reminds me of it!!!
well we all love seth so we obviously don't mind self absorbedness.

the hitcher was just so much better.. the messengers was kind of not scary and tried too hard.
the hitcher deffo! the messengers was lame funny! but i wanted to slap k.stew the whole movie cause she can't act and teh whole movie she was shaking her big fat ugly head!
I love Seth too!! We have a lot in common.
We are both DORKS, and we both talk about ourselves ALOT :-D
And LOL Molly i remember that pick LMAO
Ahhhhggghhghh lets count how many times I have said I in that last post...
Well only twice but I said we alot too, which means both Seth and I
Here, I am going to start putting the word I in bold everytime I say I that way I will have to say I alot less. :D
okay random guess what song im listening to on my ipod?
What? lol
Molly- yeah I know what you mean. The only scary part about the messangers was when that creepy guy popped out but it was halloween and 12 am so you know that made it freakier.
I loved the hitcher but I was literally traumatized when I watched him get ripped in half and when teh bunny got run over!! I couldn't sleep it was SOOO scary and HORRIFYING!
i was talking about it last night!
And I couldn't believe he killed children! PERVERT CREEPO ASS FACE!!!

And LOL Hannah, what? Something by the Fray??
Hannah- Oooh I know! I KNOWW!!!'
You are listening to that leyton song that should be a brucas song cuz it rocks and we don't get any good songs! What was it called... oh yeah...
Where I stood!!!
lol that didn't creep me out!
it was 3am on new years when i saw it! with many people the guys were like omg k.stew is so hot i love the way she shakes her head! just to piss me off!
I'm going to listen to that too.
Jesus I keep saying I! Ahhh. Maybe I should just stop talking (typing) for a little bit and give you guys a break :]
La dee la dee da just pretend I'm not here xD (But I'm watching you!!! mwahahahah!)
Nem- Are you serious? I think I'm traumatized for life. That, and that last scene in psycho where the guy is like "and I wouldn't hurt a fly..." will forever haunt me.
And I felt the worst for the bunny!!! But you could TOTALLY tell it was computarized.
And now I'll officially shut up for AT LEAST a couple seconds xD
yeah you got it alice!! and a bunch of fray songs
Have you guys seen The Shining??
no don't leave alice!
hahhaha.
k stew is just unbearable now.
yes nem! i love it! it's great!
Idk, I guess I have high tolerance for those kind of scenes. I'd choose horror/suspense/thriller over action anyday.