Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15901-15950 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
K bye
il y a plus d’un an lizisme said…
hey so i here to update you guys so hannah is home.... she is still in a lot of pain but she is on medication so its not as intense... the test reults for her MRI came back and nothing showed up, which is good. the doctor said she probably has shingles but she doesn't have a rash so they won't know for sure until tomorrow because the syptoms for shingles is severe pain in a particular area of the body and then you get a rash 1 to 2 days later... so if she gets a rash then we know its that if not then idk. but yeah she is on medication and if she doesn't start feeling better she will have to go back
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
thanks for the update Liz and i hope she will be felling better and won't have to go back.
thanks SO much!! Liz that made me feel a lot better,as I'm sure it will all her other friends!! Send Hannah our love
no problem... and yeah ill let her know she is sleeping right now but ill tell her in the morning.
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
ANyone on>?
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
hey guys, whats up! i'm on here tonight!! haha

ahh, i hope Hannah feels better!!

okay, this immature idiot, is pissing me off. seventeenqueen is like THE DUMBEST person ive ever talked to...i think if i met her in person and had to talk to her, i would shoot my foot off because everything she says is just idiotic! haha sorry, i'm in bitch mode.
link
LMAO! Wait what happened to Hannah?
Nem she went to the hospital with some Pain and she is now home Liz can explain it better and that person you mentioned i hate her she pisses me off to know end.
annoying people like that girl is why i never go on the oth spot....

she woke up in a lot of pain and was taken to the hospital they did a lot of test but they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. she is home now but still not feeling well they think she might have shingles but they don't know yet because she doesn't have a rash and your supposed to have a rash 2 to 3 days after you have severe pain and she has that so we have to wait and see and if she is still in pain and she doesn't have a rash then she has to go back to the hospital
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Aww I hope she gets better soon!

PS. I don't know what shingles is but I hope it's not that bad!
I have heard of those my grandma got those I really hope she will get better.
Does she have a fever?
hey for you who don't know what shingles are i just looked it up on Wikipedia does not sound pleasant.link
no i don' think so. she has high blood pressure and a really low pulse... shingles is a virus that comes after you get chicken pox. or when you have a weak immune system and your really stressed
Wow that's something. I know nothing about health sciences except the ones I remember from watching Grey's and House. lol. Tell her get loads of rest! :)
she does need to get lots of rests so she can get better.
yeah she went to bed awhile ago but she keeps waking up in pain she went to bed around ten and she has woken up already 4 times so looks like she isn't going to get a lot of sleep
Is it like muscle pain??
these sounds like it is really painful
awh :( i really hope she does get better, being sick is always a pain!
yes it is especially when your body is pain
Hmm wait, is bigdayne an active fan before?
yeah well like i said she doesn't have it for sure but thats what it most likely is..

kind of off topic but are any of you celtic thunder fans? if so will you rate the stuff i added that spot is like dead
yeah, bigdayne was a couple months ago, but i dont know where he went. you should DEF read his comments, they are amaazing!
What is Celtic Thunder? lol sorry is it a sports team?? I would rate your stuff but can you post the link to the spot and what stuff have you added?
Yeah I've read them, I wonder where he went, he is awesome and he could knock some sense off some LP fans. lol
I would actually would pay to see that one
lol somebody get bigdayne over here! lol
I know i want too see what he is gonna say if he is gonna come on here
its a band its like a competition in ireland and their are five different singers and they each sing in different genres but sometimes they sing together... i thought they were kind of cheesy at first but then i fell in love with them they are won of my favorite bands...i went to their concert and it was amazing!!

i added videos and pics and its not that much but thanks
heres the link:
link

and thanks
last edited il y a plus d’un an
No problemo. :)
I think I've rated them all. :)
thanks so much... well bye im so tired i have to go to bed
K night2, say hi to Hannah for me. :)
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone on?
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
is anyone on?
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
It's Reces's 24th birthday!:D
oooo thats cool lol
someones gonna get 16 ooo 2day lol anyway janni i gtg maybe talk later?

love ya xxx
Hey anyone on?
Hey Kelsie
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Kelsie and Terra! =) I am on.
Hey Cat
il y a plus d’un an 1treehillfan said…
Hi guys.
Dawn changed the name of the forum again. I like this one! =D

How are you? Did you had a good new year? =)
Hey Terra and Cat!
Hey Alice! =D
Hey Alice!
Yes i did and i can't wait for tomorrow and Tuesday and thursday