Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14551-14600 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
that is from 614 he is hot i will take Julian any day over Lucas and Nathan
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
lol you're a lazy kid just like me. :D

I have been watching some of my fave eps lately and yesterday I watched 318, it was so lovely! <3
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
lol i don't get that voting thing nem
Wow Hannah, BTFG fanatic???? That's really cool!!! Congrats!
ohh sry die hard! opps im dreaming of my fanatic!
The first part in italics are for your fave pick/quiz/image/video/etc - which ones you think are very cool, unique, controversial or whatever. You only need to send me the url of your choice.

The second part which is not in italics are for people, fans who contribute the most to our spot and depicts the descriptions most. For this part, you can vote up to three persons and then rank them, 1 being the highest in which case she will get 3pts and so on and so forth.

Idk what to explain more, so just ask me questions. lol
okay thats what i thought im woring on my message
LMAO for a minute I thought I was such a bad BTFG for not adding stuff to our spot. :D
working**

so nem where have you been?
I will work on my later
this might take me a long time!
I spent my Christmas in our province which is 9-10hrs away if you're taking the bus. lol. And my cousin's computer connection is very slow that I prefer going to our compshop and yeah I've been busy spending time with my family so I don't get to come here often. But it was a lot of fun, I feel like I gained a hundred pounds over the week. lol
wow that sounds fun! 100 pounds!
Yep it will specially the first part! lol and I have to catch up with my ratings!!
i always fell like that over the holidays
LMAO I know, we eat like every 2hrs it's so funny!
ohh i was thinking we should do the middle name game while we wait for the baby pictures.. and if you want i can do it cause my middle name has been on my profile for a while!
omg i had like 164317531473 icons to rate when i got back!
Mickei come on here!

I don't think we should do the baby pic, since a lot hasn't sent me theirs and I don't wanna do a pick or message them, at some point that could be annoying. lol
thats true! k.. should we do the names one?
Janni is an icon maniac!!!!
ikr! she added like 16784321237687216/45649976514/46878465
Yeah sure. :)
okay ill make a pick
I like that one i don't think i have any of those in the house any ways. I don't know if we are still gonna do it but yesterday we were planning on doing a prank for certain people who invade the spot but we have no ideas.
Orayt.
lol nem did you see my middle name?
Terra cool what prank??? I'm in! lol
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
did someone say my name?
No Hannah, I didn't notice. lol
yep, me. lol
I don't know we want it to be good but we are all in agreement that it won't be on the lp spot but on the oth spot but i don't know what we should do it has to be a kiss ass one to show them and maybe it will stop them from invading are's
^^ ikr! i don't care if they come when their nice! i found last night so fun! but im toally in!
lol look at my pro
What happened last night???
il y a plus d’un an kristinabetty said…
hello sorry i had to go for a minute hi hannah nem and terra
Oh i don't mind if they are nice but some of the people got pissed off that they were here we need to do some brainstorming and come up with the best prank ever.
Nem they were here but i got confused about why and we got propped for putting up with it and Molly went to the lp spot and said some interesting things to a certain one over their.
lol i was one of the people who got pissed off, nem it was probably the most tame invasion so far. and why do i suddenly feel like i am back in high school?

hello peoples.

man im stumped with this awards thing. lol evey single thing i always think of the same people!!! i wanna share the love around.
What happened last night?
hey kristina!
lol yeah some did oth spot would be cool!
lol okay, what did they do here?
some lpers came here with randomness and it got a little tense for awhile but it ended.
i think wat u all did thats night was funny and that kathira was mad i thought that was funny too!
they just came here to this forum and messaged a bunch and by a bunch i mean A LOT of random messages, sometiomes just saying like just well random stuff. nothing bad to bl thank god. just go back and find it all.
omg i just filled out the whole voting thing and then it got deleted! omg im sooooooooooo pissed! do you care if i only vote for the second part? that was so hard to find everythinG!
yeah but i went on theirs and was singing xmas songs! and kathria started going crazy saying christmas was over!
Where exactly in the spot did they come? What exactly did they do? lol. I'm so lost!
i havent voted yet its kinda confusing to me
lol I'm looking for it.