Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12401-12450 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Another random thing: did you ever feel like LP fans are more closely bonded than us???
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
certain ones and their is nothing wrong with randomness but i am close to both ships not one here that is scary
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Idk. I thing that they have more insid jokes, you know. But i love BL fans, and think that we are pretty close! <3
Also LP fans of cource. Both BL and LP fans are really protective.
When I first joined fanpop I thought LP fans are more bonded, like they're a pack and BL fans are just everywhere but now BL fans ♥.
that is so true
Ok guys time to go to bed. Nyt2, I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
when i first joined the whats up forum didnt even exist, half of us weren't around, that was only like six months ago. we've all come a long way. but i dont know, i have no idea how close the lp fans are, but i do know that this spot is a great spot, its fun and warm and full of good people and we try to get closer and we've started and have things that the others dont. i loose count of how many times ive read blers say that bl fans are their favourite, and i like to think that means something.
aww bye nem! hugs, hope u have beautiful brucas dreams.
nice new icon. :)

Yey BL fans FTW!
good night Nem and Mickei your right
Okay one last thing: I agree Mickei, what the fans make me feel is the same as what BL makes me feel. Fun, warm, carefree.. :)
like nem said, we're angels. lol.

thanks bratty, i didnt really like the other one enough to keep it.

anyways i have to wake up in well um in two and a half hours so i better get some sleep. damn you bl fans distracting me with all this talking and keeping me from my bed! hugs to you all, you're all worth it.
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Bye Nem! <33
lol goodnight my angels. :)
good night both of you
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
sry guys my friend got here last night so i had to get off!
Hey hannah
whats up?
nothing much i am trying to stay way from certain spots before i go off on them.
hahah sry im back
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
you still there hannah?
il y a plus d’un an jennifer_02 said…
Hey i'm gonna come on here more often i am always on the spot buty never on the forums lol so whats going on btw have u heard tht they might kill of nathan?
hi hun thats good nwould love to get to know ya. and i briefly heard it whats it all about?
Dawn i like this idea it is great
Awww thanks hun i needed you nfor the fan of the months picks so are they the only 2 so hannah being november and nem being december
we should start those soon but i want to wait until after Wednesday because i have a final i need to pass.
yeh we should jus do it after xmas
so jennifer what is this nathan rumor?
love the new thing! i was just gonna ask you to change it up make it more inviting:] good work..

ohh and i heard that Nathan asked to get killed off cause he found out that he's making the least money of the five so he asked for more but Mark said no so they want to kill him off.. idk if it was true but it's like getting pretty big!
oh i know what she is talking about that they are gonna kill him off because apparently James does not like that he does not make enough money.
ohh best idea Dawn we could make a list of like the 100th comments! that could be somthing cool to add to the list
okay i figured it out every 4 pages there is the next 100 comment.. im starting.. janni got 100th
200 is me
300 is bigdayne
400 is you Dawn
i was gonna do that but i couldnt be bothered to go through it all not 2day anyway lol. and good for him they should all get payed the same
500 is mary
600 is mary
700 is janni
800 is mary
900 is me
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
hey everyone :)

nathan is getting boring so maybe if he had a better storyline he'd get paid more. :P
the day they kill off Nathan is the day they lose their fans and i think this is a foiler it just does not seem like something James would do.
1000 is me!!!!!!!!!!
1100 is mary
1300 are both mary
molly did you just all nate boring? **makes you slap yourslef across the face** hehe
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
ahh that hurt!
i love him but i MISS OLD NATHAN! >:|
i would be depressed if he died though.
why dont we jus do every thousand
1400 mary
1500 Terra
1600 Dawn
i would do the same tho if i wasnt getting paid as much