Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114451-114500 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
ugh tumblr people are like Matty/franky are freffy IM LIKE WTF haters to left
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
You mean there's never been a weird person in Skins? LMAO. Idk,I'll have to see more of him.
I'm excited about that triangle too.

I'M LEAVING,I HAVE A FUCKING CLASS.
I'LL SEE YOU AROUND MON,DON'T YOU DISAPPEAR <33

BYEE EVERYONE
BYEE MARRY I LOVE YOU AND I WONT I PROMISE <33
..?
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
FUCK MY LIFE.
heart
HANNNAHHHH!!!
MONIAAAAAAAA
MON MON MON MON MON MON MON MON MON
OOH MYYY GODDD

HANNAH I MISS YOU SO MUCH <3
i miss you more trust me<3
I'm soooooooo upset idk if i'll go to school tomorrow.
WHAT HAPPENED!!! ;[[
my life fucking sucks. want to trade?
Everything that can go wrong always goes wrong, nothing good can come it. I'm so sick of it

From my dog dying to just constantly unhappy. I just feel so alone.
:O YOUR DOG DIED? FK HANNAH I AM SO SORRY ;[[[[

i thought you were going good, i thought u were happy! what happened? ur parents making u stressed out? dnt let it get to u ;[[[
It's not even just that, IT'S EVERYTHING. I have nothing going for me right now, all i do is school i'm sick of this shit, i think i'm gonna go upstairs now cause i have a lot more hw so i'll get my moms laptop brb 5mins.
awwk.

Hannah, dnt let it stress you out. skool is skool. i know its important, but fuck dnt make it your whole life!!
sorry hun i disappeared. I'm still working on hw i have a huge project due tomorrow. so i'm gonna finish working on it.

I know i know. But right now i feel like school is all i have and even my grades are slipping away.
where the fuck is everyone?
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
ANYONE?!
il y a plus d’un an Jessica4695 said…
still around?
MARRRRRRRRRRRRrry?
HANNAH?
Mary? Mon? Anyone?
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
nem u still around?
heart
MICKEI! OMG!
hey nem, hows life?
eyesexage **<3*0
 eyesexage **<3*0
Life's okay! Work gets 90% of time and energy, 10% for sleep. LOL. How are you?
sounds unbalanced, how can u be surviving that? hope they appreciate you.

i'm good. had a great day but does the weekend have to be over already???
IKR! I can't feel the weekends anymore :|
surely its not sunday, lets rebel and just pretend its saturday and tomorrow is sunday and just have a long weekend.

if byou cant feel the weekends you are way over working, u need a holiday! chillax a bit. other than work any excitement in yoru life, you havent done a naley or anything?
LMAO! I wish :D
so u home from work?
Yes. I'd cut them if they would order me to work on a Sunday. LMAO!
lol my friend is an accountant and he hours are mad, its not strange for her to have to go in on a sunday. but im lad u wld have my backbone and tell em to f off if they did that to you.
Yea, sooner or later I'd be working my ass off every single day. The thing with my work is that we have busy and slack seasons, so we get to rest only during the slack season. Enough about work, what's new? Do you still watch OTH?
lol do i still watch oth... um... well uh no... okay its not liek i dont paln to wtach it, its just i dont think its worth watching it online anymore. ill buy the dvds when it comes out in te full boxset, if i wtach it online i wont wtach teh dvds and its a waste of my money :P like how s4-5-6 just sit there, i never get pass like disc 2 with them. considering i think they are about 50% better than s7-8 i dnt think those dvds will be touched. though i catch a fe scenes every nwo and then and hear the goss, and it doenst build my confidence. its just painful to watch brooke now. arghh.
lol, rant over. u?
No, I can't even remember the last episode I watched! So have you seen the BJu wedding?
only manips, i think ive heard a bit of tehir speeches, and dude, it was hurtful, i wanted o slap brooke and amrk and teh writers. from what ive seen tehre were a few slaps in teh blers faces, and teh rbulian wedding should have been above it. its like are they retarded or just rediculously petty!
What has been said? I've seen Brooke screencaps, totally not how I envisioned her to be on her wedding day :|
i think she looks beautiful but yeah not exactly what i imagined eitehr, way better tahn that dream wedding she had though.
i cant really remember what was said becaus ei was fuming so much lol, but i think sum shit about how julian made her believe in loev bl;ah blah or sum shit, and then i heard that they had brulians dane be to a augistana sng and OMG that pissed me off so much. like why, i no its smll nd it shldnt matter bjut thats what makes it even more anoyong bcause why do that, why if not just to peeve blers off! its not liek augustana is a huge band with music constantly played in things. its just arghh!!!!! *breathe* oth still has the power to get me worked up and i dont even wtach it weekly anymore!
btw sorry for slow reply, my sister got talking to me and i forgot to click submit :/
LMAO. All I can do is shake my head in this fuckery.
♥♥♥
il y a plus d’un an Jessica4695 said…
anyoneee?
I hate new skins.
HANNAH R UON!!
are you still here?
so...
il y a plus d’un an Dean-girlx said…
i'm going to see I am number four soooon. *bounces* i'm excited :) :P