Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110251-110300 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
no one ever comments my vids anymore!
it pisses me off because i think ive gotten so much better!
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
dazzleme`s good...I wish she was a Freffy fan. Her Ceffy work`s flawless.
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Love it Dawn <33
What`s exactly to love about sweetbrooke`s videos? It`s the same old no coloring,fast song matching shit.
Always. Always. And...always. Her editing hasn`t progressed/developed in two years like...at all. And she`s fucking terrible at slow,emotional vids.

And she uses crappy songs.
I love that vidder, Mon. *_*
She also makes NH videos, aww <33
im actually making a vid to that song right now!
Dawn this is totally awesome bb♥ And I know,you`ve gotten so much better...it`s a shame. You shouldn`t have moved accounts in my opinion. I mean,the name was certainly a problem but still...STUPID YT! WHY WON`T IT JUST LET US CHANGE USER NAMES?
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
Dawn i just subbed! i wasnt subbed before.

and just watched the video, it was good! x]
but im gonna stop becuase mine will suck :P
i might actually finish a jeyton vid i started a while ago :)
This had me sobbing for at least 10 minutes last week that I watched it.
I wish she was a BLer. This song`s....BRUCAS.
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
sweetbrooke us eto be one of my faves when i first started wtaching bl youtubes, now its like whatever...

these daysa like a good vid with a nice sl. random cause its not bl but i love this baley slash vid, now im a diehard breyton shipper if i go oth slash, but this almot had me jumping ship
zzz
I haven`t vidded anything in ages. I never seem to be in the mood. My Sawyer/Kate & Brooke/Lucas one is probably the one vid i`m proud of.
yeh its annoying i had 400 subs on my old account and now only 200 but i couldnt keep using that account with that name!
i think i will just have to wait until more people sub!
I`m always more Baley than Breyton but you know i secretly love BP,don`t you Mickei? HAHA
But they can`t beat Blair & Serena in Season 1. Right now my top friendships ever:

1)Tony/Sid
2)Meredith/Cristina
3)Blair/Serena♥
i love blair/serena aswell :)
my fave friendship has to be laley tho!
an lper made this? WOW

the coloring and effects are awesome!! that was wow. like wow. sseriousky that song fits bl in so many fking levels.

You know what i can never understand, an lper vidding that? LIKE u can vid bl, but not ship em!

dawn send me a link to your page so i can sub.

gad its so aweosme but depressing when i wtach a great bl vid by a person who doesnt ship em, esp if they are an lper, what a waste of talent.
Mine is
Blair serena
baley
and summer and marissa

and anwar and maxxie!!

AND FREDDIE/COOK/JJ

Dude, i hate BP. worst friendship ever, like fail right there, i like em s1, but after that NOPE.
lol mary BP would rock as couple, my theory (if i wanst so in love with bl) is they are secretly attracetd to lucas because tehy wnt each other!!!!!! simple tranference. duh. theyshould just go get it on alreasy and stop leading him on. BH rock too, i hate s7 for not having mre of them esp with peyton out of teh way.
You know what i can never understand, an lper vidding that? LIKE u can vid bl, but not ship em!

This. I`ll never get it. Ever. Like...how can you do that? I`d fall for BL while vidding them like that,If I was a LPer. stefanita`s a bit flawless too though. And "Perfect" fits BL in every single way. I think it`s the second song most fitting BL song.
laugh
Aww, i love BP. xP
aww i love that baley vid! so adorable.
Marys what ur first bl vitting song?

I have alot.

My top one is what if - kate winslet
link
thats my channel :)
im not huge on BP i just dont really care for them :P
I`ve always loved BP as an AU. Always. There`s some insane secret attraction between them. I can`t call it sexual tension cause I don`t even like Hilarie physically to begin with but there`s deffo...something I can`t explain. I think i`d adore them as a couple too. (god that sounds so lesbi gay,ROFLLLLLLLLLL but I love it,whatever)
i dont understand how anyone can wtach any oth, vid any oth, undertand anything about oth, and NOT fall in lov with bl and wnat hem to find ethri way back together. its just... are you crazy??? and to have never shipped them at all, like are they mising a heart.

this bl vid always makes me wanna she d afew tears, wat a great alt s6
angry
OMFG!
For me it`s Boston,Mon. It`s always gonna be Boston. Then there are like...a LOT. "What If","Perfect","Careles­s Whispers","The way I loved you" etc,etc.
You know who has sexual attraction?

Freddie and Cook, they love eachother, but don't want to admit it, so fight over one girl together, why? IDK they just do, and i sware i would ship them in an instant, they would be fucking sexy and effy can go fuck off!
River Flows In You is seriously epic like...EPIC. One of my top instrumental songs,definitely.
yeah Catia i saw that today. im so disapointed, because before that video, i stuck up for Chad always.

I always said we had no proof, you cant believe the media, and boom we got evidence and it killed me. because i love chad, well used to love him heaps! even before sophia. UGH.

I always find a way to fit songs with Bl!!
That video! i love it too. it shows so much creation and its better cause its not words just sounds with voiceovers.
I`ll disagree. I don`t get the hype over Freddie/Cook. They make much better sense as an AU gay ship rather than friendship though. Their friendship`s way too shitty. I`ll never get why people like it. Generally most Skins friendship in Gen two sucked.
ya know i hate nearly all of youtubes "love" songs i hate the river flows in you!
I never liked Chad. Something in the way he talked...I could sense he was a jerk. But I loved him with Soph. Entirely loved him with Soph.
gen 2 sucked full stop!
i didnt even make it to the end!
i loved effy and thats it!
meh
Jeez,Dawn why?
it still boggle smy mind ho someone can cheta on sophia friggin busg wth friigin that blonde bitch who doenst deserve to be named.

one of my fave bl songs is already gone, but ten again every secind song on teh radio screams bl to me
OMFG THAT VIDEO.

IS SO SAD. OH EM GE.. brooke dying. i sware even in AU. its the worst =[
ps sorry for bad typos i hav msn fingers atm
dawn ur crazy!

gen 2 ARE LIKE EPIC EPIC. amazimg, i cant descrivbe my love for them, but i truly love them like nothing else. seriously amazing, and i miss them so much.
I can't believe. I never thought that there was actually evidence, i though it was just a rumour.

Damn you Chad. -.-
I only liked him with Sophia as well. They were cute. But after he cheated on her with that thing, i was done with Chad.
sometimes i wish in teh show they would just kill someone off for real so they could write a great grieving sl, relaly show some emotion, liek if l and p were leaving why not kill em off and use their departure, fuck happily eer afters half the fan base dont want and haf their own fans are firggin over.
i guess i just hate a lot of music :P
I adore Gen 2. I love Skins. I love every single thing about Skins. I`ll always love Skins.

....ANDD have I mentioned how much I love Skins? LOL.

No joke I think Gen two was different and beautiful. S3 was an amazing season. We got beautiful & EPIC Naomily. Triangle was a bit freaky for non triangle lovers but I loved every second of it although I had known from ep 1 FE would be endgame. S4 was dark,twisty and edgy. There were several flaws...they fucked up NE big time after ep 2,Emily got screwed up as a character also....Effy going crazy I think was genius. I loved the change. I loved that she started all happy but I loved there was serious fucking drama behind it. I`ve always considered Eff as one of the most complex Skins characters after all and I just...I don`t know call me mad but I liked what happened the way it happened. As a Freffy fan I should be cursing the writers for Freddie`s death but I`m not doing that. To me FE technically are endgame since the last words that came out from Eff`s mouth for Freds was "I love you". And I`ve always known it. I didn`t need her to fall asleep and tell him but it`s just...anyway,you know.
I never thought it was a rumour since Brittany Snow had said herself in an interview that she found a friend in Soph and mentioned how Soph managed to get over Chad`s cheating. I think it was a 2007 interview...it`s still on tumblr...
i think im gonna finished watching just need to get motivated :P
YOU NEED TO DAWN *_*
There`s some Cook/Naoms. You liked Cook with anyone?
WHOOPS,DON`T READ MY POST. IT`S FULL OF SPOILERS.
MINE