Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 102101-102150 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
he's lost his mind.

the sad thing brooke is dissed for the whole blp thing about being insecure and many ppl are like lp were always meant to be togetehr brooke was a denial, lucas always loved peyton and vise versa ect ect. imo the bjuA thing with julian and alex is more believable than lp. i really get brooke's insecurities. and yet they are fobbing them off. rip off.

and tehy are ruining ehr character, she needs a great storyline, i really can't believe thy didnt go further into her infertility. wtf.

they def need more focus on friendships and not couples and love triangles, and i'm gonna slide in that i miss the music and quotes that use to make oth have a deeper meaning.
lol nem of course not because lark loves to repeat shit. and really what is he trying to say about friendship, that its alright to stab your friends in the back and go after their partner. blp was so emotional, it almsot ruined a great friendship and it did ruin a great relationship, why the f is mark trying to redo it, why does he think its okay to have teh characters be such backstabbing horrible freinds. and MOUTH of all ppl. i hope brooke slaps him!
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Gah I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate Brooke this season. I understand her, I do, but just.. enough is enough. It's one reason why I still insist on BL having a closure. Brooke would not be this insecure if BL had a proper closure. And I agree, Julian and Alex have waay more chemistry than Julian and Brooke. They're like JP for me, I see Alex in a whole new light when she's with Julian.
brooke sucks this season, totally agree as painful as it is, i watched teh show for her last season and this season i watch in hope theyll save her or she'll like dumo julian for good, i really want that scene. she's she so unbrooke like and boring and they arent using her enough, sophia has such a wide emotional range and they are not using her is mark crazy... YES, he must be, the douche.

oh jp, how i miss them. in my crazy mind jo and bl still get together in the end. peytons gonna leave lucas for jake and then bl will get back togetehr and he'll realise he was alaways hiding his heart because he was afraid to get hurt but brooke is the girl for him and then they all live happily ever after.
il y a plus d’un an swimchick said…
smile
Hi everyone! I'm Emma. Been a Brucas fan for ages but I'd never discovered this forum. Just thought I'd say hello!
OMG yay more BL fans! Oh gosh this made my day <3

Sorry Mickei, I kinda got distracted by the whole BL closure-Brooke thing I had to make a post out of it!
sad
Okay I've only skimmed the posts from this page, but I agree about Brooke. I just find it hard to believe that Julian doesn't have feelings for Alex. At this point I'd almost rather see Brooke with someone completely new, or maybe like Alexander even. Seriously I'm soooo bored with BJ!
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
activity :)
meee too!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
i can't wait for tuesday i am free

i am getting pissed off at my linux computer
wooo! i can't wait for your tuesday either
laugh
Hannah! We're everywhere!
I know were awesome!

Have you been a bl fan long?
Well I've been watching the show since it was first first on. (It used to come on after Gilmore Girls aka fave show of all-time) While watching the show, I didn't love BL the first time they were together because it seemed wrong. But the second time around I was ALL for it. And then it ended so blah with no closure whatsoever and suddenly everyone's all Leyton this and Leyton that. UGH. I hate Leyton. I'm a Jeyton fan for sure!
Now in rewatching eps, I even appreciate BL round 1. I think they are cute and fun and Pucas is just all about drama and that icky soulmate crap that I hate about Dawson/Joey too.
Same thing with me.

I loved lp in season 1. But season 2 i fell for bl♥

But i started watching it during season 4 i remember the first one i saw was the one where Haley gets hit by the car. Then i watched the earlier seasons, and loved it. But for me like you said Lp are way overrated and too forced, and just the whole if their in the beginning they have to be endgame, (I don't buy that shit).
hey, im back, i got pulled way by life unexpected.

nice to meet ya emma.

hey tigger!
hmmm
I think for teen couples it's unrealistic to have them be destined from day one. With adult couples like Jim/Pam or Luke/Lorelai it makes more sense. Plus on non-teen shows they allow the couples more time to get together. Everything moves so fast on teen shows these days, we barely get to enjoy anything.
pixie i came here for you ! I'm reading my book in front of the comp... for yoU!
smile
Nice to meet you too! Sorry, how do you pronounce your name?
OMG Emma you seriously read my mind! That's why i don't buy that crap cause it's like "oh i saw you at the basketball game, now i wanna marry you and have all my children with you"

YEAH RIGHT! your only like 16! SOOOO unrealistic.. And they weren't even friends. It's not built up like when he proposed. He was crying over lindsey 20mins before. Then suddenly he was calling peyton saying lets get married! Yeah that's an epic love story all right... my ass
aw hann that is so sweet, maybe i shoudl read my book in front of my comp fo u. what r u reading?

i dont mind couples being destined, no matter the age, as long as teh show backs it up, you cn't be thick with the destiny crap if teh couple is a flop, there has to be a subtlety to it, a real romance and build up.

my names actually michelle, mickei is a nickname its pronounced just like mickey.
The Catcher in the Rye. :D

I'm gonna start call you Michelle. That's my middle name
laugh
Lucas only goes for Peyton when he has exhausted EVERY OTHER OPTION again and again. Twice with Brooke and then with Lindsey. It's RIDICULOUS. It was more believable when he told Peyton he hated her than when he proposed.
hannah michelle brake dont you dare!!!!!!!!! it will b too weird to see michelle written down, i will think your talking to someone else.

thats what i dont get with lp, its all based on some crush, is never developed and whenever it happens they look like a fall back, lp define rush job. every thing is so 'meant to be' it isn't actually there, we just hear about it.
^^^ right! !!!
gosh you soooo read my mind!

and peyton only goes for lucas when she see's him happy withsomeone else, but once she has him she get's bored and they break up
DDDDDDDDDDD
can i call you Shelly?

lol My last name isn't brake??
where'd that come from?
eyesexage ** <3 *0

I SOOO OWNN AT EYESEXAGES
sick
I just hate listening to Leyton fans try to defend their view. There's this one user in particular that's offended when people don't like Leyton. I'm not offended when people don't like Brucas. We're all different. And I know they're wrong xD

But seriously they just throw out words like "epic" and claim they have chemistry and then can't give examples.
lmao hannah totally had you confused with kelsie lmao, ignore my craziness.
I believe i know what who your talking about... lol... If you don't like Bl then it's your loss. If you buy that corny shit of lp then good for you.

I am also crazy so i shall ignore....

My dad is yelling at me to throw out the garbage
and sure if you want to get punched in the face feel free to call me shelly. stick to pixie or mickei.

meh bl had soooooo many more epic and destiny like moments, and tehri chemistry kicks ass.
yeah go throw out lp
angelic
TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE!
NO offense I'm not a big michelle fan either. I hate my name it's horrible. Hannah Michelle. I spell it the same too. It's ugly it's like my parents when to the baby list of names and picked the most popular ones. It's so boring
okay i will brb
Even just like your username Mikei (sp?), the Broody and Cheery nicknames are so adorable. Hi pretty girl and everything. LP don't have anything cute, it's all drama and SAVING her all the time. Blah. The title for epic drama/saving/chemistry is LoVe. LP can't even compare.
I loved how Mark couldn't create anything New for lp so he started recycling old bl lines with them!
Peyton just cries over lucas, it comes to a point where your art work just annoys the crap out of me cause it's all about pain. THE POINT OF TV IS NOT TO FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE! i get sick of it!
I think that's part of the reason OTH has been so terrible. They rely on bad things happening to the characters to keep it interesting. It's the same with Gossip Girl. Sometimes happy stuff is nice!
Right. I hate watching it now it's like you turn on the tv and someone is dying or crying it gets way under my skin
crying
Same on the OC for that matter.

People die way too often and conveniently on tv. It's offense to real people who are actually dealing with death.
right. It's almost abnormal. LIKE in everyshow at least 1person has to have a parent die, or a best friend. I get that happens a lot but a lot of people watch shows to escape.
aw thanks emma, i try to keep a bl theme :P

all the crying this season, so over it. it use to be a funny show, and not stupid funny or try hard funny, it just had a well written script mixed with great one liners and awesome characters. the drama use to be a nice pace, i think in s4 though it started to go all soap drama. psycho derek, psycho carrie... crazy never dying dan.
I wouldn't even start with her Nemmy it's a waste of your time. She clearly doesn't know how to not bash brucas in anything
All the psycho story lines pissed me off.

Like your dad wouldn't come back after you were attacked? Yeah fucking right.
It just shows how biased they are for choosing Brulian over EVERYBODY ELSE. Brulian DOES NOT own the beach. And her reasoning that Brooke proposed to Julian at the beach? Well that worked out so well, didn't it? GOD I HATE THEM!
..how about Haley's parents also didn't come back after Haley got run over by Daunte and almost died? LMAO
Yeah that one user is exactly the one that pisses me off everywhere! (I hate to name names, but I hope you see who I mean!)

Yeah I miss Peyton's first dad! He was awesome!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
the only reason they picked that option was because they don't want bl to have we all know bl own the beach but what the hell do they no they like lp