Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 92751-92800 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Infidelity is cheating.

Yeah because she can't accept the fact that my dad doesn't love her anymore. He just ignores her sometimes, and she can't bear that. So she argues and fights with my dad all the time just to get his attention. Pathetic much? Harsh but true.
il y a plus d’un an Brucas4OTH said…
My dad cheated on my mum. That's why they seperated.
LMAO K! Is my story depressing you? :D
Although it's good to talk about it for once. Only two of my friends know about it. One is my closest college friend, I had to tell her because I didn't come to school that day. Why? Because they were fighting and wanted to talk to us! BS. And then my boyfriend because I tell him everything. Haha.
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
ROFL IKR.

But wow, i never realised so many people had the same problems as me!!
My mom says my dad cheated on her with two women at the same time. My dad is fierce.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an OCFan123 said…
Back for a few seconds.
I would just like to say, that my complicated life is NOTHING compare to your lives. Which is why I feel bad.
I guess I am lucky... My parents really do seem to love each other, and we hang out a lot...my siblings are the ones who annoy the hell out of me. Especially two of my brothers. Who seem to be going no were in life except to the clubs.
No family is perfect.
Noo not at all Nem. I'm just remembering what my parents did when they were together. All the fights, yelling...

I can't go through that again. I won't survive.
UR DAD CHEATED ON UR MUM? awwwwwwwww

My mums been married before my dad.

Nem, ur mum probobaly cant accept it for lots of reasonss!! SEEE, parents are like us, they cant move on and they have soo many issues, BUT THEY PUT IT MORE ON US.
NEM DO YOU BELIEVE UR MUM?!

I dont think either of my parents have cheated... but who knows :/ i wouldnt be surpised if my dads cheated.

AWWW SARAH!! WHY ARE U FEELING BAD? seriously im glad to come on here and bitch, cause without here, i wiould bitch to myself and go insane.

and no family is perfct, and some families dont even try :/
Hold on to that, Sarah, and keep that love alive. That's what I used to think before all this shit happened. I'm just like you, my brother and I used to fight over the littlest things. Now, all we can do is stick with each other.
For some reason, I had two dreams were my dad cheated on my mom...was relieved when i woke up.
My mom was married before my dad. She caught him cheating on her three times, until she finally left him.
i remember my parents used to fight every day. LIKE LITERALLY, im so embrassed cause i know the neighbours can hear me... now its cut down to like 3 times a week give or take? UGH they really need to like move out of eachothrs say soon. and admit they dnt love one another anymore
wait sarah so ur dad has cheated on ur mum? orr and ur parents are divorced?
Yeah, I believe her. I have no proof my dad "physically" cheated on my mom but I saw how my dad's face lit up when he told me that his first puppy love arrived from.. I forgot what country. We even went to our province together, I was just too naive to realize it.
Was this a long time ago or recent?
IKR, Mon! OMG I'm so embarrassed when they fight, like can I just go to my room and never show my face to anyone again? LMAO.
To be honest, im not close with any of my siblings. My brohter Jason, is close with my sister Fafa(real name Stephanie), though I don't know whats up lately...she's getting really close to my mom again, they talk ALLL THE TIME. Then my brother Spikey is close to Delilah, both are lazy and have no jobs. Then my brother Luis is close with my sister Jennifer. Lauren(my other sister) is just like me I guess....not exremely close with any, but then again, she lives in Virginia.
I see fanpoppers as my brothers and sisters(or just sisters) more than my real one sometimes :)
You talking to me, Mon? Recently, like 2008.
Brb again. Gotta straighten my hair :)
No Mon. My mom was married to a guy BEFORE my dad(the other guy is the father of 4 of my sliblings). Mom and other guy were together for a few years, but she caught him cheating on her three time. Then she finally left him. Now he's not involved in my siblings life at all.
I just had a DREAM MY dad cheated on my mom. Which obviously wasn't real, THANK GOD.
OHHHHHHHHHHH I GETCHA SARAHH!! well lucky than.

and yeh i see fanpoppers as my close friends tooo.

Nem im talking about you!! and this is recent? wow. is it better now? or just like normal as in ur used to it, so who knows its noraml or not?
Hmm it's better now, they kinda stopped fighting and are being civil towards each other. I just don't know for how long they can keep this up. LOL.
ROFL.

fuck parents are annoying and confusing. UGH

anyways on a new topic. WHAT ELSE IS NEW NEM?
link

SERIOUSLY NEM HAVE U NOTICED HOW BRUCAS ALWAYS BEATS LEYTON? AND IS ALWAYS ONTOP UNLESS THERE IS CHAIR OR BOOTH AND BONES? SERIOUSLY BRUCAS ALWAYS WINS THOSE TYPE OF PICKS.

i feel so proud =D

and so sick cause i ate cheese and i feel like vomting brb <--- ROFL SERIOUSLY
You always take a dig at LP fans. LMAO!
What, cheese? I love cheese!
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
Hey guys! Oh family problems. Love those.
okay bak x]
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
hey
MOLLYYY!!

cheddar cheese nem!!

OKAY MOLLLY BE4 WE START AGAIN! i need to know something because it does my hesad in so bad

WHY DO YOU HAVBE TWO NAMES MOLLY AND LOU? AND WHICH DO U PREFEER, AND HOW OLD R U, AND WHICH STATE DO U LIVE IN, AND UMMMMMMMMM, thats all for now x] but seriously i just wanna know the name thing, the others u dnt have to answer rofl.
DAWN!! GO VOTE FOR BANNER 7 (YOURS IN THE CHUCK SPOT) BANNER 5 IS WINNING ;/
Hey Lou and Dawnie!
LMAO Molly is my real name but lots of people call me lou [it`s a long story], i really don`t care which one you call me though. I`ll be 19 in a week! I live in North Carolina, with my sister, and my parents and younger siblings live in Ohio.
okay mon lol why are the others bad?
oh god i think theres only one of the others i like!
SEE DAWN!!

ans OHHH MOLLYY!! omg now you dont drive me insane LOL

Im gonna call you lollie - mollie + lou = LOLLIE TRUST ME IT WORKS ROFL.

IM MAKING THE MOTTO PICK FOR THE SPOT --- IS THAT OKAY?
LOL that works for me. XD
shanice isnt to good at banners is she lol
she could be... if she done them properly :/ shes streches them, and the colours all clash and the pictures is all togther, its to loaded. it needs to be simple
eargh how fucking fast is that girl!
"forum updated 2 minute ago"
hmmm ok ill just spend the next to minutes saving them no one will have added them that quick oh no i was wrong catarionsantos has!
LOL Mon and your names!
yeh thats what i thought she does have the skill! but she doesnt know how to use it!
but i love simple banners with 1 or 2 scenes
i love ur banner <3

AND CS OMG. I FOUND GLEE ICONS TO ADD, AND BOOM SHES ALREADY ADDED THEM UGHUGHGUGH
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
hiya
NEM i dont understand whats wrong with the names i call people?!
Her work is kinda sloppy, it's like random pictures thrown together.
UGH, CS. I don`t understand her.
TEZZZAAA
There's nothing wrong!
It's interesting and funny!
EXACTLY NEM!!

and LOLLIE TELL ME ABOUT IT!! like seriously AT LEAST BE SOCIAL AND HAVE A FKING MOTTO SAAYING 'I DONT LIKE TO SPEAK" her page is dull except for the million medals and her stupid icon. WHATEVER IT MAY BE!