Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 91451-91500 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
thanks nem :)
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
I FKING HATE S6. like all the characters, even though i havnt seen all of it x] it still sucks ass.

ROFL K, NICE PIC!!! =D
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
I can understand Kels because she used to be a LP fan, I guess LP still holds a special place in her heart. But those ppl who just liked LP in S6? I can NEVER get over that.
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
maybe those ship jumpers were bitten by a lper and infected. wereleytoners. dnagerous creatures.

OH is the best lp moment. i just have to say oh and it drives my lp loving sister crazy. i would kill for a bl/lp vid comparung moments like brookes i love you and peytons, because oh is just bad, its worse than thanks.
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
mischievous
The LP jumping in bed....*_*
OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *DIES*
SERIOUSLY how fucking pathetic was that?
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
BRB!!! My mom's making me do something UGH!
im gonna add it to the forum
can anyone think of any other gorgous serena epis i know its hard shes gorgous in them all!
CATIA, I WANT TO BRUN YOU IN FLAMES RIGHT NOW!!
Yep Mickei.
"Oh"....it was seriously....amazing. And in S5 Peyton says "Gosh i hate this library..." meaning she hates the same library Luke kissed her in S1 and kissed her again in S4. I was like "OH YEAH YOU DOOOOOOO"
MWAHAHA
WHAT? KATIE USED TO BE AN LP FAN? OH EM GEE, I BITCH TO HER ABOUT JUMP SHIPPERS AND HAFIES ROFL. NOW I FEEL BAD :/
HAHA the ball dance in S1! Fucking perfect. That dress she was wearing<3
"Oh"....it was seriously....amazing. And in S5 Peyton says "Gosh i hate this library..." meaning she hates the same library Luke kissed her in S1 and kissed her again in S4. I was like "OH YEAH YOU DOOOOOOO"

^^^

GIVE ME MORE OMGOMGOMGOMG
im gonna make one from the catwalk epi
lol no don`t feel bad Mon. PLUS technically Kels right now is all pro BL again.
Don`t think she`ll become a halfie again..xD She just "appreciates" some Pucas scenes in S6
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
mischievous
LOL yes Mary! xD

I loveeeed their wedding and how awful it was. XD
For his epic couple, Mark turned the whole thing into a circus.
I mean, Skills getting up in the middle asking for Jamie? xD
Goooooooood!

Plus that episode always felt more NH for me than LP. Even the title "Forever and almost always". And it was episode 23, and Mark said on his preview that 23 is an important number for OTH xP
 MDR yes Mary! xD I loveeeed their wedding and how awful it was. XD For his epic couple, Mark turn
HAHA THE LIBRARY one was a perfect one. I had seen it in an anti Pucas vid. I`d never notice it otherwise.
monLOVEbrucas said:
CATIA, I WANT TO BRUN YOU IN FLAMES RIGHT NOW!!

WTH Mon? xD
LOL, i love that Peyton hates the library video! XD
i like some pucas scenes *goes to hide*
NH slutty wedding sex...i was like ROFL. HAHA.
But yeah it sucked so much.
I know a lot of LPers were not satisfied at all with that wedding...
WTH Mon? xD

^^^
YOU SAID YOU LIKED PUCAS SEASON 6!! dont deny it, i saw it with my own eyes, which now burn!!!!
ew Dawn.
Which ones?
i still think 'epic' lp having a proposal and sharing the whol 'your gonna be a daddy' moment over the phone just high lighst how crap they are. bl would never do that.
the wedding was so fucking cheesy. like seriously. lucas should have said something different..... actually i like it cheesy cause it cant get any better

I WANNA SEE THIS FKING VIDEO!
-dies- WHY ARE U BLERS CONFESSING UR LP SCENES? the only scenes i like are the oh scene, i hate you scene and the fighting scene in seas on5, cause lucas looked hot angry LOL
Whaat? :O
When did i say that i liked LP in season 6??

The only LP season that didn't make me want to cut my eyes off was season 1!
LOL Mon.
If i had to choose, their "best" scenes are from season 1.
After that, it's just Mark trying too hard.

Oh, i liked their fight in season 5 too, yea xD
last edited il y a plus d’un an
ditto, i wana see anti lp vid.

i thought they reduce lp to a joke s6, esp the wedding, it was to comedic. and i was literally screaming at the tv, like when haley pops out the list of predictions, i was like "dude whats last on the list" ppl forget that as soon as he met peyton his prediction wasnt about her but brooke. and when brooke is like "that whore stole my man" and haley made a lp reference, classic, she so got it right the first time.
hahaha i'm sure i`ve posted it Mon.
AND HUH?
Cat never said she liked LP in S6. You`re imagining things Mon...-sigh-
yeah the book fight was so cool just cause Hil did a fucking amazing job.
Her acting was beyond perfect.
I think season 6 is a good LP season, if you're cheesy like that. LOL xD

^^^
I kinda miss-read BUT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND MY SHOCKNESS! lol
mischievous
Here's the video. =P
i like the its you scene and most of season 1 scenes until they start cheating the cookie fight scene and the episode where its the flashback when they run out of the resturant
 i like the its toi scene and most of season 1 scenes until they start cheating the cookie fight scene
LOL Mon.
There's an IFFFFFFF there :O
I should write that IF in caps or something. xP
oh good the book scene!
one of the only times hilarie has been perfect
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!! OMG I LOVE THIS!! HEHEHEHEHEHEE >:]

il y a plus d’un an Brucas4OTH said…
It pisses me off that we didn't even have a goodbye scene! I mean, the guy once said he didn't know what he'd do without her, and called her his pretty girl! Now, what? She didn't deserve a goodbye?! :S
the chad hil season 1 chemistry was beyond amazing but after that they just lost it.... badly!
LOL, the flashback when they run of the restaurant was cute, but just because Lucas is an idiot and payed the girl to go screaming after him. XD

It made me laugh, lol.
"you said, i was great!" you said it to me, you said it to the world, and i wish you hadnt cause kjdskdsufeie I CANT REMEMBER THE REST ROFL.

yeah i kinda no it off by heart SUE ME!! actually kill me seruously im ashamed really :/
i love the scene in season 6 where brooke starts shouting at him saying about how he called her his pretty girl etc!
i like the scene when theyre in class and they read the note out loud, i think its cute, but its not very lp, i think i like it because i think bl could have done that more justice. and i really like lp s1, but it was obvs they werent menat to be, thanks to bl and jp.
K I AGREE! Mark couldnt even give us a goodbye fkingg scene, just to acknowledge there friendship at least! UGH!!!
Okay scene were admitting scenes, wen i first watched lps, motel kiss season 1 i loved it, and i like forced my friends to watch it saying how hot is that and shit :/ but than i became really pro BL, and anti seyton and took that all out of my mind!!
Mark is an idiot and he made LP look like they don't need anybody. -.-
Like.. Let's just go, who cares about goobdyes?

Well, good trip then!
We won't miss your cheesy moments. -.-
what annoyed me was that at the end of season 5 there was an interview with mark and he was saying lucas has a lot to think about with his choice he has to think of a life he can have and start a family with BROOKE WANTED KIDS HELLO BRUCAS AND ANGIE!!!!!!
angelic
the cookie fight?
Goshh Dawn.
but then again he didnt give lpany sort of goodbye scene, not even laley. its all bullshit. lucas wouldnt leave TH so easily.
i thought the cookie fight was cute!
angry
IRK Dawn!!

What i really REALLY hate is that BL scene in 6x01 and how Lucas changed his name to Lucas Davis and they left Tree Hill.
WTH! Like Brooke would REALLY make him do that? She likes to live in TH as much and he does! I hated that Mark was trying to hard, like telling us "If you pick Brooke, you'll have to do all the sacrifices for her"

SO NOT TRUE!
We see her doing those for Julian now, wouldn't she do the same for Lucas? Of course she would!