Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8851-8900 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
Buhu:(
Your mind was on a roll yesterday;P
Adorable: link
<3
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
I know, I think I just ran out of ideas. :D

Mickei you still have to post them here! lol.
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
sorry janni, nuh i havent seen it yet, dnt know when i will, been sooo busy. have u, was it good? should i be scared?

and nem, your wish is granted, give me like two minutes or whatever
Janni maybe we can put a link to Mickei's fanfiction account?

Mickei I am reading Love and Infatuation. I am loving it. :D
THe episode was good. WE got to know so much! And so many shockers!!:O
And somer Brooke + Julian interaction, and I'm gonna say it but I liek those two together^^
I've only watched one Brulian scene and I think they are kinda growing on me. :)
oh yey janni then i look forward to it and watching them. i dont mind brooke moving on, but that doesnt mean ill ever be happy with leyton. im pathetic.

haha nem that is so funny, love and infatuation is what im planning on posting her in like two seconds. haha
lol I wish Peyton would admit that she's immature and a bitch. Haha
You're not pathetic I say the same thing. But I think you'll love Brulian. Cause they move forwars in a different way than Brase & Browen.^^
And Nem yo should watch all the Brulian scence and the NH scence. <3
Brase and Browen are gross. lol. But still I don't like the idea of Brooke getting Peyton's second! Err.. are they dating now??
now browen and brase are couples i cant stand, one boring and one just well i tend to hate owen a little more evrytime i see him, he just rubs me the wrong way. im liking brulian already just from the little ive seen in like one ep, so i look forward to this weeks ep then.
lol its fair, peyton has brookes seconds. though you know i wouldnt totally hate jake coming back and sorta getting with brooke, lol, rewatching a s3 ep today and it just made me miss him so much. arghh damn leyton!
And I promise you that you'll hate Owen even more after this episode, He is an ASS!
il y a plus d’un an kikuska414 said…
hey to all...tell me what u think aboute my idea:)
link
Hate leyton too hun, but I don't think there is much chanse for Bl agian, atleast not after Marks's interview!! But I think that this episdoe can might be the best episode so far this seaosn:/
I am so watching the Brulian scenes :D

Err I used to like the idea of Brake but now I am having doubts I think Jeyton is perfect for each other.
What did stupid Mark say in his effin interview?

Hey there kikuska424 I'm not sure about your name hah but I can't comment since I'm not watching the show. :D
lol jeyton is perfect for each other, they are love, perfect love, the best thing to come out of one tree hill in imo. hell i miss em.

kikuska414, i dont beleive ive met you before, hello.

janni you so have me wanting to watch the ep.
lol Mickey:P
Jeyton was perfect almost equal to BL<3
brucas is my fave couple, totally top of the list followed shortly by bruffy and angel and then jeyton, but to tell the truth i was a really really big jeyton fan, especially back in the days when peyton was my fave character and if they were still around i sorta probably would even prefer jeyton to brucas, but its like as jeyton becomes more impossible i fix all my energy and love onto brucas, and in my mind i think if bruca get together then maybe just maybe jeyton can too. after all poeople who are meant to be together always fond their way in the end (except leyton dont count if theyre end game, theyre just a horrible mistake)

oh and kikuska that was real beautiful
Ah this Julian guy is growing on me! And the bar scene! OMG Owen did look like a bartender! LMAO
Ok brattynemz:))
I really want to know what everybody thinks aboute
Brulian,comment on my post if you like:)))
o tnx Broody_4_Cheery!!!:)))
please call me mickei.

hey janni what did owen the ass do now? kiss peyton? go naked in lukes car? speak? be there? any option is bad in my books.
What's your name? :)
I think it has something to do with Millie.

OMG Julian is love. :D

PS. Mickei, you are the BIGGEST Owen fan I know! :]]
last edited il y a plus d’un an
oh giant boy better keep his paws away from millie, better yet he shoudl pack his bags and leave th as fast as possible, i personally would love to see another giant owen shaped hole in the oth door. brooke didnt mourn him the first time, she didnt need him then and she dont need him now, nobody does so he can get the f away from millie or anybody else, just go owen, please just go!
lol, then he has a problem nem.
He def has. :D

Owen is such an ass, even to Brooke. So yeah, we need to buy him a plane ticket or something.
omg i cringing just thinking about owen and possible browen, yuck.

i remember reading pick where it was something like who is a better couple or cuter coupel or something and it was between browen and brucas and leytoners were all like how brucas arent together anymore, wont be and hes with peyton so they are picking browen, and im like well thats a stupid excuse considering browen have never actually been a couple. some people.
anyways i gtg, bya. hugs, catchya all 2moro or sometiem in the near future.
lol. And really, Browen? LMAO Give me Brouth, I'd gladly take them over Browen! lol
I loved it Kikusk414^^
Bye Mickey<3
Aww Mickei. K bye. ♥
txn janni....
Owen is so borrinnggg and so unnecessary character
in the show!!!
Agree with that. :D
I'm trying to do find the vide Mickey aksed on the game to find. Have you guys checked it?
no,what game?
No, not yet. I'm not so good with that. :D
the video, you'll find the link on the info site (lol Nem;P)
Hope you find this one, this one is really hard.
brb
I know. :D But I don't think I can find it, lol.
It is an hard one, i don't even remember a scene like that
Anyway, what's up with Brooke's attacker?? I heard he is also the one who killed Q??
I know! and Sam is with him and his brother now!! All shit! One of the best episodes!^^
Err why did he attack Brooke???
Cause when Sam had stolen colthes from Broke before and when she was caught she stold her friends that Brooke was a bitch ++ And her frinds has a crush on her so he got his brother to attack brooke! Grr!
Oh. How pathetic. lol
but you should maybe check the episode out casu it was good one, not so much focus on the different couples, besiden naley ofcourse. And Jamie was the best<3