Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
it is probaly that but even tough i hate some of the choices she has made i can't hate her. I mean i do hate characters but that is not the one.
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
in season 1 i hated her but after that i loved her
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
I can understand that. =)
I really also hate some of the choises that she has made. But unlike you, i can not let it go. (some of them).. =X
i understand that but even though she has made bad choices she has done some good things the only thing do not like that she does is when she goes after Lucas when he is another relationship i don't care about the connection or whatever she shares with him you do not do that.
her choices are totally sucky like
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea. I hate that with a strong passion!! lol But there are a lot of thinks that i hate about her. I mean, she's always lying to Brooke about what she thoughts. Like in season 1 when Brooke ask her if it was ok to date Lucas.
In the wedding, when she says that she has no idea how Brooke can be the maid of honor. When the bicth in the situation is her. Or in her bedroom, before B. slaps her, when she says "And you said that you don't really miss him". I mean, i hated that SO much. Fu** you! She loves to play of the victim. But a victim do NOT atack like she does. SHE kissed Lucas twice, SHE ruined the Brucas rellationship, SHE did it all. And them, she thinks that she can play the victim? That she can argue, like she even knew what the hell Brooke was passing by.
I don't care what people say, most of the time, she's a bad friend. Sorry if i'm being too brutal, but it's what i think. =S

Peyton is so needy! People say she's strong. But she's not, i think she's one of the most weak characters. She always need to be loved. First Nathan. Then Lucas. Jake. Pete. Lucas. Then that guy Julian. Then Lucas.. It doesn't stop. She's always loving somebody different. Even Jake said it, she just needs a family because she doesn't have a stable one.
I can't really stand Peyton this days.
And she's being a bitch on the Julian thing. She should have told the truth to Lucas. But i guess that's Peyton, she always hides things from the people that love her.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
yes they are the one i really hated more than season 1 choice was the season 2 ones i think you know which one i am talking about.
anyone still on?
I am Dawn
yehy i thought i was alone lol so wat ya up to?
nothing much just checking my comments on my picks and watching the sneak peaks
is there any more sneak peaks out ive only seen one
their is another one with Haley performing feel this at the uso concert.
yeh ive jus watched that one =) do you watch gossip girl?
yes i do i like it but i haven't become obsessed with it yet.
i really am lol
this season has just been wow so far
i know it is good what would make it so much better would for my favorite couple to get back together
dan and serena?
yes they are but i was talking about Chair i love those two and what them back together.
orite yeh me 2 i freaking love thm but ive hard the spoiler so im happy
what one is that
that they get back together in episode 12 like as a proper couple
oh that is so freaking great oh i added some new icons in the oth spot from the new cast picture go check them out.
ooo i will =) and yeh i know how gd is that =)im making a chair vid atm =)
cool i look forward to that
yeh i am 2 cant wait =)
what you thinking of serena and aron so far?
I don't know their is something fishy about him and all those women that keep showing up do not help him.
yeh i no i loved serena and aron in te books so i hope they dont ruin them like theydid with blair and nate
that is the only problem when they adapt a book into a movie or tv show they ruin it a lot the time.
they havnt really its jus so different its like theyve took the characters names and personalities but thats it really
that's true at least they didn't have Lindsey Lohan play Blair like they were planning when they were trying to do the movie version.
omg yeh i know i think she could of pulled it off but seriously leighton is perfect she looks and acts jus like i imagined her
i know i can not imagine anyone else as Blair but Leighton is is perfect for her
they all are apart from jenny and vanessa
true
like vanesa is ment to be bald jenny is meant to be short with really brown frizzy hair and really big boobs
yeah they are nothing like that
i no lol i wonder where everyone is no ones been on in the past few days
i know maybe they are on vacation i have no clue
maybe lol its jus really quite lol
i know maybe they will be on soon
what time is it there its like 2 in the morning here
it is 6:01 in the evening
god so im 6 hours ahead of you
yeah you are i am all the way on the west coast
im all the way in britain lol whos on ya icon?
that is Chad from the new picture from EW that my friend on othforums Ashley made.
awww yeh i see it now couldnt see it at first lol
it is good i also have a Jophia one she made that i added to the Jophia spot it is really cute.