Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 60301-60350 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
eyesexage??
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
 EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
WTF cheater. xD
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
LOL!
LOL! xD
so what's up?
Hi Janni!
What's up? :)
LOLOLOLOL! NM, I was just ranting. :D
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
sneak attack by janni. gawd i just got a hannah flashback.
I'm adding videos and taking some icons, i might be slower replying. xD
lol xD

nothing much my cousin is here so up to no good... i might dissapear

looking good! by why on my bl's beach?
 MDR xD nothing much my cousin is here so up to no good... i might dissapear looking good! par
any chance that scene will be cut? pretty please, we all know mark loves to cut important bl scenes, maybe bj can inherit that seeing they are trying to make em the new bl.
LOL cheater, we had that talk two pages ago. xD
what was your conclusion?
Do we get to any conclusion? LOL xD
Never xD
we always reach the bottom of the page, and everyone drops everything to get the eysexage.. LOL!
lol Mark hate us too much to do that. :D
I feel like everyone's gonna be Brulian shippers next season :(
i feel like everyone will accept them, and oth will end with no one 100% complaining, but still wanting brucas
idk, bj is ok but bl is better :P oh and the usual conclusion, mark sucks. i think it was an unspoken conclusion.
I don't think I can stand any of you guys saying "Aww Brulian!" LOL. So control the Brulian fan in you whenever I'm around. :D
its kinda like kidnap and torture, like they have deprived us of bl for so long and tortured with lp now luke and peyton are gone we're gonna be stuck with bj and have been deprived for so long we can no longer like complain. we've been subdued into submission. evil mark.
I'll try.. but i might say hot or smt like that
So true!
even as my lips are going "aww brulian" theres a little voice inside me going "ha still no bl, ha bl coulda done it better, ha bl were so much better, ha bl is gonna come back, ha bj is gonna crash and burn"
i have to go now....
mine!
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
LOL Nem. xD

I must confess i was "Aww" over the beach image last night. lol
Brulian will never be like BL or NH (you know how much i love these two xD) for me, but i will like it. =/

Have you girls ever think about Brooke with Clayton? That would be HOT! LOL
I can take hot. LOL.
i know.. maybe it will be some sort of a threesome loooser;D i mean triangle xD

No one will ever be like Brucas..!

i just thought hot, cause julian's body.. was yummy!
BB Lovelies!!<3
bye janni!

u know what would be hot, jake coming back and brooke and him somehow getting together. lol i can imagine the look on peytons face.
LMAO cheater! Yea, right. We know what you mean. xD

I heard that the Alex model or whataver her name is, is gonna hit on Julian. -.-
No one shall hit on Julian!!!:@
When I think of Julian, I think of friend, a brother, just the guy I will never fall for, so it's kinda hard seeing Brooke in a relationship with him. I never saw him as a hot guy to drool over unlike Lucas. So the idea of Brulian is just.. no.
heart
LY<3
Bye cheater! <33

LOL Mickei! Aww, Jake is cute. xD
He would be back with Jenny, tho. I don't think OTH can handle another child. XD
kiss
LY too cheater! <33
Bye Janni!

OMG, I'd love to see Brooke and Jake interact. I mean, it's gonna be perfect with Jenny! And then P fans are gonna talk shit about Brooke again but this time I wouldn't care. LMFAO!
maybe jenny died or nikki got her, we can have damaged mourning jake and who shall be his shoulder to cry on? oh, brooke, did you knock, please come on in.

yeah i can recognise julian is good looking but personally i dont find him 'hot' either, not my type, main reason being the creepy brother like grin. and honestly i dont see the huge chemistry between bj.
I'm back xD
IMO Sophia has the best chemistry with everyone else on the show but CS pwns AS bigtime. It's kinda hard to compete.
LOL Janni. :D
CS.. AS??

i feel liek she has great chemistry with the ones she has dates.. James Lafferty, Chad, Austen
I honestly think everybody has great chemistry with everybody. Sure i prefer CS chesmitry by FAR, but i can't really say that Hil and Chad don't have it either.

I think everybody has, really.
But i know what you mean Nem, it took me a while to see the Brulian "light". I only started to like them after 6x17.
Chad and Sophia cheater. lol :P
omg yes, CS are brilliant together, their scenes are just so WOW powerful, i always felt they bring out the best in each other acting wise. like the s3 finale, that fight, shit that was amazing, or teh s2 finale, damn chad actually passes for a good actor with sophia next to him and even the teary eyes werent fugly.
Chad/Sophia, Austin/Sophia.
I get it Chopia and Austen and her

I really don't see Chad & hilarie's chemistry,.. i have tops seen it 3-5 times..
i watched 5.02 yesterday, and even though they had 2 scens together it was better than the whole damn thin!