Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
i know but for my class she gives us home work on Monday and Wednesday and it is always do on Mondays it would be a lot if i actually did it during the week but i don't
il y a plus d’un an saBRUCAS said…
I have soo much homework, you're lucky Kelsie.
I hate AP bio!
Kelsie you are lucky and have four sections of Math homework.
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
omg ihate bio too!!!!!! i get so much hw for that!
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
I feel really bad for you guys! I like NEVER have HW
il y a plus d’un an saBRUCAS said…
I know, Hannah!
My teacher is crazy also...so that doesnt help either.
yeah that never helps Kels you are lucky no homework
Yea I guess I am and I thought my teachers sucked
hahaha
What's soo funny??
yeah i have a computer project that's what sucks soo much
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
hi^^ what are you talking about?
I feel like eveytime i'm here something come up and i've to leave
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi. I'm back. =)
Yea Janni, the same here! Always. lol
lol:P
I' still doing the BL quote walpaper thingy, made one before so i thought i shoudl try another one, but do you know where i can get the BL quoes from 5x05
I don't know Janni. =(
Srry Janni I have NO clue. what's up Catia
nm i was just laughing because i always have so much hw and kels never has any! i wish i had her teachers
I wish I could let you have at least my Bio teacher urs sounds wretched
DO you live in the states kelsie?
Yeah! Tennessee...basically redneck ville
ok^^
Everything's fine with me mcewen_girl and you?
Yea. My teachers are always passing me hw too. It drives me crazy! Especially my maths teacher! (hate that men =S) lol
You both have Bio?
biology!! ughh i hate it! i think it was wedensday i had a 8pg lab write up, 16 figures to draw and label(each take10 mins) a worksheet, word deffintions, and to study for a quiz omg it took me soooooo long
Yea. I'm glad that i don't have biology. I had Quimics (i don't know if it's right..) and it was like Biollogy i think.. and i just had no patiente for that, but i don't have that since 9th grade.
But maths.. i hate maths. My teacher is so exigent and i hate him. Can't stand! Rrrr!
hahah i hate my math teacher too!
Me too:P HE is one of the sloest people on earth, and he mumbles. Grr!
Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! =) Bye <33 *
Bye<3
lol. Ps: This is universal, math teachers SUCK!

;) *
lol looks like my school is a cake walk compared to you guys's cause I LOVE my Algebra 2 teacher she kicks ass!
Wow! Someone who actully likes her teacher. My last year maths teacher was ok, well good. But he ahd some flaws and then he moved so we have a No brainer! He is so stupid. You ash a question, and he says: Hmm. ehm ehm, and then when you kind of know what the answer is, you say isn't the answer this. And he will say: OH yes.. ehm..
Grrr!
But i've gotta go. Love<3
kels you still on??
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ggseason8 said…
sorry guys it's been a while whats up?
nm, what about u?
nothing much i am taking a much needed Break from math homework my Brain was getting fried
aww that sucks im doing my bio right now!!!!!!!!!! guess what?
what
congratulations on winning the FOTM on here you totally deserve it i am gonna win the one of the oth spot
congrats you totally are the best bl fan that actually goes on that spot!!!!!! hehe we beat the thunder*gags*
yes we did i also one OTH fan of the month so that is good.
Hey Hannah i've been on but I've been busy whats up!
I think I won Naley fan of month
congrats your totally the biggest naley fan i know! um im writting a book review on twilight for school! do you want to see it?
Sure you can send it to me! and thanks I really do LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them
I know you do between you and Lucy you are the biggest Naley fan i know
Thanks ur one of the biggest BL fans..we all know how much u love em...and yeh Lucy loves them A LOT too!

The Twilight book was written by Stephanie Meyer. The story takes place in the small town of Forks Washington, the main point of the story is about Isabella Swan seventeen year old girl after who moves in with her father after her mother remarries a young traveling athlete, in the story Bella falls for a teenage vampire named Edward Cullen. Edward is an unusual vampire because he does not thirst for human blood, he and his family are vegetarian vampires they only suck animal blood. Throughout the story Edward is constantly saving Bella’s life from car accidents to destroying evil vampires, it is almost impossible not to fall in love with Edward Cullen while reading this story.
Many fans are saying that Stephanie Meyer is the next J.K Rowling after the Twilight book took the place of Harry Potter on the best seller list. Twilight fans are excited for the upcoming movie release of Twilight to finally go to theaters on November 21st . Over all Twilight is a story about love, it has thought me how there can always be a happy ending an there is always someone who can love and rescue you. Twilight is an Epic love story the moment you read it you will feel in love with the characters, it will leave an amazing impact on your life and leave you wanting more twilight.
When I first picked up Twilight I thought it seemed too long it being over 500 pages, but as I kept reading the book I never wanted it to end, it is defiantly a page turner. Although Twilight is normally considered a teenage fiction girl read I would encourage everyone to read this amazing book because in the end you will be gaining not only a new piece of exciting literature but an amazing story that you will never forget.
i am a big Brucas fan but i am Also a huge Dermer fan i get just as defensive with them as i do with Brucas. Wow Hannah that is a great review that makes me want to go out and buy it.
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Anyone on?? :D
it's no that long you do have to read it! but if you do tell me what it's missing