Bones Weekly Episode Discussion...

g3u16 posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 11:36AM
this is to discuss about the episode each week. what we loved, what we hated you know stuff like that...

the only restriction is no spoilers but if you have to post them put a warning before hand.

so what did you guys think of the last episode 5x11_The X in the File???

Bones 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an natulle said…
Well I thought it was okay but it could have been better. I didn't like the Hodgins/Angela/Wendell situation, and come on BB overseas ? there's a lot of possibilitys, like the hotel only had one room left so they had to share rooms, or make the last BB scene better, maybe an almost kiss, or just have that moment where they look in eachoters eyes and Booth's smile, or he has his arm around her. Something!

I loved the towns cop (: hahaha, he was funny. And the MRI scan scene was good though Brennan shouldn't have screamed like that. A typical Booth reaction to try and shoot the body (; And they pulled off the 'x file' so it wasn't an unexplainable case.

Though I 'm reeeally looking forward to the next episode (: ♥
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an g3u16 said…
i agree with you natulle.

the scene with Hodgins and Sweets in Sweets' office was soo sad i cried. hated seen Hodgins like that. i mean i like Wendell and i love Angela but the two of them together grossed me out a little.

Angela & Wendell made me think if Brennan and Andrew or who ever his name is, are they still dating or was it a one time thing??? that one date we saw made Booth question his gut and made his shooting all wrong. i'd like to know if Brennan is still dating him coz she seemed to like the guy...
so what did you think of the last episode 5x12_The Proof in the Pudding (21-01-2010)???
il y a plus d’un an Lucretia said…
I loved the episode. It was good to see the "old" Booth back using his sniper skills. Hodgins was so cute in his speech to Angela. Good to see Booth`s boss back and it seems like they like each other. Oh and Brennan this talk to Mr. White confusing him totally with her science speech that was so good and of course what she did for Booth, lying about the remains. I my opinion one of the best episodes this season so far...
il y a plus d’un an nikki244 said…
i agree totally as this season progresses its getting good and i hope this is a jolt in the relationship between angela and hogins
il y a plus d’un an natulle said…
I loved this episode too. And I liked how Booth was acting in it. Like Cornelia(Lucretia) says good to see the "old" Booth back.

At first I was like of course it's Michelle that's pregnant then totally shocked to find out Angela was having a baby with Wendell and I was like - it should have been with Hodgins!, then I loved the speach Hodgins gave to her, and then it was a false positive. I couldn't keep track hahahha.

Loved the speach Brennan made for Mr. White, and the thing she did for Booth at the end, oh and I loved that they were all at the diner togetehr at the end (:

Like I've already said - I loved this episode (:
loved this episode soo much, even thought i didn't understand the American history behind the case.

especially loved it when Booth said "if anyone's gonna lock you up it's gonna be me" and how Booth took down the Agents, it was HOT.

can't wait to see what happens to Angela & Hodgins now that he told her that he still loves her, that scene was soo romantic.

Booth's attempt to imitate Micheal Jackson was hilarious and he brought a pizza for Brennan that was sweet.

i almost forgot the scene where Hodgins tell Brennan and Cam that the bones are JFK was amazing.it gave me goose bumps.

love this episode and i could watch it over and over...

what about this weeks episode 5x13_The Dentist in the Ditch (28.01.2010)???
il y a plus d’un an sophie_rasmus said…
I loved this episode, my favorite part: Brennan toast at the end, and the way the look each other was so magic !!!...

Nigel Murray was so funny in this ep.
your thoughts on 5x14_The Devil in the Details (04.02.2010)???