animé Bleach Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

animé Bleach 6372 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 6372

il y a plus d’un an Ulquiorra1313 said…
cloudy
I realize this is not bleach related but im getting desperate: do any of you know anything about professionalism in the guilded age because i need info or somewhere to get info
il y a plus d’un an whiteflame55 said…
rantora13 - It's an interesting idea, but I think you'll have to be more specificity on what you physically obtain. How strong is the knight's armor? How much are the speed, strength, and spiritual energy increases? How much time does it take for the moons to eclipse?

Takeshi_Tsurugi - Alright, that should be fine, thanks for the specification.

Ulquiorra1313 - Can't help you there, it's been years since I took the U.S. history AP exam. I'm sure it's online somewhere, just have to know where to look.

By the way, I'm Jewish, so I wont be saying anything involving Christ =P
I completely respect that :P Then to you it can just be a kickass cross shaped ax XP
big smile
So i was just sitting here and i got some new ideas for my old zanpakuto. You can see the picture below for apperance. The bottom is my shikai and the top is the ban kai.
Name: fushouchodai gomakashi (long and hand ax of deception)

release phrase so to speak: cut them down
ban kai name: pianzheng fushouchodai gomakashi (holy hand ax and demonic/corrupt long ax)
[shikai abilities] -
1)Control of the ax (cant translate cuz i cant find the site anymore lol)- Using reishi, i can control the hand ax's flight in mid air :)
2) Corruption: If i hit a hollow with either weapon while using this ability, i can control the hollow for a time that depends on the strength of the hollow (i.e. one of the frog heads could be for like an hour then it dies but menos could be like a few seconds). With a human/shiginami/arrancar, it would disable the limb which it hit for a time related to their strength (i.e. someone like a new soul reaper maybe like an hour again but captains strenth or arrancar if thats how you spell it, for like a minute or two)
3) Deception of the senses: with this ability, i stab the ground and a fog appears. The fog is dense and contains reishi that messes up the senses of the opponent. The confusion lasts about 5-10 minutes depending on how much reishi i use. The fog dissipates when the 5 or 10ish are up. The fog covers an area of about 75 feet around me. You can escape the fog but the sense mess up lasts. Just wanna throw it out there that i would be immune to the fog since its my reishi and im not high all the time XP

[bankai abilities]
1) Corrupt or holy bargain: This ability directly correlates to number of attacks. It counts the number of attacks from both sides. Whichever side has more attacks, wins. The other side is drained of all ban kai power and becomes about as powerful as the shikai. However, the other side becomes twice as powerful. If the number of attacks is the same i made a total screw up because i used the reishi necessary to initiate the attack, yet since both sides win, they drain each other of strength and regain equal strength.
2) Holy absorption: i place the kickass cross shaped ax against an opponent (usually in the chest region) and command the absorb. I can then absorb about 1/8 of an opponents reishi at once. The ability can be used four times. Each time, one part of the cross starts to glow. When they are all glowing, the gem in the center of the cross (cant see it in the picture because its not big enough in the picture). Then, i can release all the reishi absorbed in a blast of white light that can reach about as far as a getsuga tenshou can (idk how far that is)
3)Unholy judgment: This attack can take two forms. Once again, it is based on attack numbers. However, it is based on the ratio of how many times i have attacked to how many times the enemy has attacked. If they have attacked more, my speed increases 2x and the cross becomes a shield (picture soon to come). If i have attacked more, the cross ax thing becomes a long point (think suzimebachi only it covers up to my elbow and extends 1.5 feet off the end of my hand and does not kill in two hits etc...) (once again, pic soon to come).
=This is a lot of change from my previous design. And some may notice the Zanpakuto seems a lot like dante's inferno weapons. It was not supposed to be that way.. I had the ideas in my head and used Dante's to expand upon them :) Hope people like this more than my last
P.S. Sorry about the watermark, the program i used to make this bigger did not like only having the trial version and forced it upon me. The big ax has a 13 on it cuz thats my lucky/fav number> Reason for that: I figure the luckiness of 13 will offset the unlucky of Friday the 13th's
 So i was just sitting here and i got some new ideas for my old zanpakuto. toi can see the picture bel
By the way, ban kai ability 1 lasts until the ban kai becomes my shikai again. Thats why it is a bargain because you loose a lot of power on one for the rest of ban kai. As for the 3rd ability, you can choose to stop that at any time
Here is a better pic :)
 Here is a better pic :)
Ulquiorra1313 - I can see you put a lot more efforts into this blade, my qualms with it are more about specification than anything. The first is with the third shikai ability. You should specify how this works. Just the fog's being there wont mess with anyone's senses beyond their sight (obviously), but it seems you're going with the idea that if they breathe it in, they suffer from the effects.
For the first bankai ability, I'm guessing this calculates the number of physical and energy-based attacks together. I'm confused by which side gets what. The side with the most attacks is reverted to shikai, and the one with the least gets a 2x strength boost? Just making sure, it's not entirely clear from what you stated, and I think it should be made clearer. Also, wondering what happens when, while this ability is active, you increase your attacks beyond the number of your opponents'. You could either play it as "if it's active, it remains active till you take it down" or "the ability goes away the moment the number of attacks become equal."
I'm a little more confused by the second bankai. You say that you place the axe against an opponent's chest to absorb. Does this mean you place it sideways against their chest? Wouldn't it just be easier to strike them with the blade? If it stays attached to their chest after you place it there, that makes more sense, but if that's the case, then you basically get to take 1/2 of their total energy and unleash it in a blast of white light that they can't dodge. Just saying that it seems that this is either extremely underpowered or extremely overpowered.
For the third bankai ability, it seems as though it's just layered on the first ability (a ratio difference is basically the same as a straight up number). You might want to say that only one or the other can be active at any given time, treating one as the defensive phase, and one as the offensive phase. I understand that both increased and decreased number of attacks versus your opponent can be good, but it still seems like you gain far more benefit from less attacks than you do from more.

Don't take the large amount of response I'm giving you as massive criticism, I think you have a good blade here, it just needs some clarification.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an TheBlackFlash said…
SO PPL IS ANYONE ENTERING THE BATTLE. WE WOULD NEED 2 CONTESTANTS.
il y a plus d’un an gokuluigifan333 said…
i am but who is fighting
and wont it be better if we have four people fighting at the same time
I would, but I believe I've posted all of my sword ideas already. I'd be happy to use one, but I'm uncertain if that would be "fair" for me.
smile
Clarification time:
Yes, it is if they breath it in :)
Yes it does count the physical and energy based attacks from both and you are correct about the strength of the losing side is back to shikai and the other side becomes twice as powerful.
The first ban kai ability lasts until ban kai is deactivated no matter what happens with number of attacks
For the second one, i think i'll take your advice. Just a cut with the blade absorbs the energy. And no it is not undodgable. Imagine a beam of white lite that is cross shaped. Sorta like a cero only its completely white and cross shaped
I think i'll edit the last one a little:) When they have been attacked more, it does the same thing (with the shield and+ speed). Once the attack numbers become equal, i can release the ultimate defensive form. In this form, the shield becomes a suit of armor that can withstand attacks. The defensive capabilities are similar to the armor of an arrancar. IF the offensive side is unlocked, the blade upgrades as previously stated, and my strength grows. If the attack numbers become equal, i can release the ultimate offensive ability. The spike becomes 2x longer and two demonic wings sprout out of my back (imagine like sephiroth's) These wings allow me to fly (duh) and attack from above :)

il y a plus d’un an rantora13 said…
big smile
whiteflame55- the armor has about as much defence as chain mail and plate mail combined besides that it really has no other abilities. a speed increase as to the point as ichigo's bankai speed, and the others increse as the moons get closer and when they eclipse. the moons take about seanse the bankai itself is 5 min long. id say it take about a 1 1/2 min.

and h*** yhea. but are u talking about batlles between zanbakuto's
if so that would be kool. so just tell me when.
big smile
i want to fight now (make sure you read my zanpaktos weaknesses or else you will die
Ulquiorra1313 - thanks for the detailed response, looks like you covered everything. The blade makes a lot more sense now. The white cero-like attack seems reasonable as long as the absorption occurs when it cuts. The bankai also makes sense - basically, you gain an ability dependent upon who has made the most attacks, but no matter what the situation you will gain one. That's perfectly fine, the only thing that's confusing me is when you talk about the equal number of attacks. It looks like you get two abilities at that point, both ultimate and one defensive and one offensive. Do you only get a choice of one when the number of attacks are equal, or do you get to wield both?

rantora13 - makes sense to me.

I'd be happy to stage a fight myself, just have to figure out the type of character I'd want to wield each blade. If anyone would like to fight me, I'll be using one of the Greek-themed blades, though I'm unsure which right now.
Name:Karurosu
Height:4'11"
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Black
Abilities:master level kido,master hand-to-hand combat,expert shunpo,Shikai:Sumizomeaisu: dark ice
Is made of black ice ,can’t melt, can’t shatter
Release command: hyouketsu “freeze”

Sumizomeaisubakuha- dark ice blast is an attack that sends a wave of dark energy stunning the opponent and then sending black ice crystals stabbing the opponent

Sumizomeaisusuishou- dark ice cryrstal attacks the opponent the same way senbuzakura shikia does

Sumizomeaisuseishounami- dark ice energy wave the strongest shikia attack that if used wont let you use bankai for 12 hrs it sends an energy blast of darkness with ice particle inside freezing the opponent and poisoning them thanks to the dark energy shorter killing them

Bankai:Sumizomeaisuburiza-do: dark ice blizzard
Is made of black ice, can’t melt, can’t shatter, increases speed, can use shikai attacks

Sumizomeaisushinsei-dark ice nova is an explosion of pure dark energy stunning the opponents nerve cells

Sumizomeaisukontanbakudan- dark ice soul bomb this is like sumizomeaisuseishounami exept in a sphere shape and spreads in a 5 mile radius does not let you use bankai for 3 days if used

Gisei-Sumizomeaisuraishuu- sacrifice dark ice attack , kills anybody the user thinks of but kills the user too hence the name

Zapakto extras: the darkness isn't pure stunning where it touches it is fast considering it is weak, the energy wave is slow-medium and is as big as a person it can be used for multiple times but this will lengthen the time the user cant go bankai it is used for close range combat because it is slow, the shock wave well the blades spin around the user medium-fast but aren't sharp enough to cut so they just send the opponents flying covers 10' on ground only, the bomb is different because it attacks the soul itself the bomb is very slow considering its range and strength it effects the user if he is within a 5 mile radius but even an inch above and he wont be affected the bomb explodes in contact with an object it takes 1min for it to explode, for the poison is cause the dark energy is impure just stronger than stunning version and it spreads over time if it hits a toe it would still kill just slower the stun for my first ablity doesn't do any damage to the outside but affects the inside cause it is impure

You can only put 2 master-level,1 expert-level if 2 master-level or 3 expert-level if 1 master-level, 5 high-level no matter what, and infinite low-level you must follow this so battles will be fair

you must put zanpakto extras and must include the size, range,time-limit(for some),speed, and exploding time(for some) for abilities

you must also follow this for battles to be fair
pls post soon
Alright, I'll take to my most recent blade for this one:

Name:Hideaki
Height:5'3"
Eyes:Green
Hair:White

Shikai Name: Nenrei no Hon (Book of Ages)

Release Command: Ki… (Chronicle…)

Bankai Name: Nagai Toshitsuki no Taiyō (Compendium of Eons)

Shikai Description: The blade begins as nothing more than a small letter opener. When released, the blade transforms into a calligraphy pen, and a book appears with brown leather covers with a square symbol crossed by a wavy line scorched into it in the wielder’s other hand.

Abilities:master level kido,expert level hand-to-hand combat,master shunpo, low level swordsmanship

Shikai Ability 1: Ōgon Jidai (Golden Age) – The Golden Age in Greek mythology was a time where no law was necessary and no wars were fought. As a result, its effect is pacifistic. The wielder draws a circle on the ground around them, and anything that comes into contact with the circle will be met with one of two symbols. The first is a giant mark about two times the height of the wielder, in the shape of a Ω, which is meant to absorb light to medium strength physical. The second does the same for kido attacks, though its shape is Θ. Only one can be active at a time, but they activate automatically. This circle does not move with him.

Shikai Ability 2: Gin no Jidai (Silver Age) – The Silver Age saw a world of imperfection, one during which people did terrible things, and they were inevitably punished by Zeus. The wielder opens the book and a spiraling spire of darkness shoots out into the sky. Blades of silver rain down as lightning, striking at locations determined entirely by the wielder. A maximum of 4 bolts can be created by this, meaning that if the wielder wants more bolts to appear, at least one of the bolts has to disappear. Each bolt that strikes ground appears to disappear in a flash of light. These bolts move at speeds rivaling normal lightning.

Shikai Ability 3: Seidōki Jidai (Bronze Age) – The people of this age were said to be extremely warlike in their acts, much more ready to use weaponry. As such, the pen is a small but effective weapon. Any cut inflicted by it injects ink into the target, whereby that ink can be manipulated to cause internal damage. Due to the extremely short reach and difficulty involved in cutting, this effect is not used much.

Bankai Description: The shape on the cover of the book expands out to a scorched circle with two wavy lines passing through it, and the pages appear to emanate a bright emerald light. A thin pair of glasses appears on the face of the wielder with dark green lenses and no legs, staying on the wielder’s face as long as the bankai is active, though they can be broken.

Bankai Ability 1: Eiyū Jidai (Heroic Age) – The Heroic Age was the age of (if you couldn’t guess) heroes, mainly demigods. The wielder uses the pen to draw circular spirals on his fingertips, and a triangular spiral on the palm. Since they must hold the book, this can only be on one hand. The symbols on his fingers can stop any kido strike and disperse the energy into the air, except for concentrated amounts that are gathered around the fingertips which can be used in attacks. The symbol on the palm repels any physical strike, effectively launching stronger opponents back with the force of their own strike.

Bankai Ability 2: Tekki Jidai (Iron Age) – The people of this age lived in a time of extreme distrust and uncertainty. The wielder taps the right and left side of their glasses, and the ring of ink from the shikai climbs up their legs and down their arms, leaving an array of symbols on each limb. This allows the wielder to increase their speed by 10 times. A circular field of light expands out from the wielder as well, creating a circular zone 15 meters in diameter within which the wielder can see and sense any physical presence. This zone does not move with him.

Bankai Ability 3: Nenrei no Owari (End of Ages) – The Iron Age is said to be doomed to destruction. The wielder opens the book and plunges the pen into its pages. The book and pen both appear to melt and become one with the wielder’s hand. The entire arm becomes entirely incapacitated in that position, with all five fingers of the hand outstretched. Every two minutes, a finger clenches into the hand. The first one starts a flurry of sheets of ethereal sheets of paper, which increase in volume as each new finger descends. When the final finger descends (at 10 minutes), the sheets disappear and the opponent’s sword returns to their hand in its unreleased state. The blade shatters, and the strongest ability of that blade activates and attacks the wielder. If they should survive this, the blade then returns to normal. This can be prevented one of three ways. If the arm with this active is cut or if the wielder is knocked out, the ability is canceled. If the pen or book are destroyed or removed from the wielder’s possession before this can activate, they cannot activate it. If the ability of the opponent’s blade can do no harm (i.e. healing), this will have a positive effect for the opponent.

Don't think there are any extras that I didn't address, if I missed something let me know. Note the small change to bankai ability 1, I felt that the bankai really lacked any effective offense.
For me, its based on whatever ability was activated before the equal number, so if i was already in defense, i get ultimate defense, and if i was already offense, i get ultimate offense
Ah, alright, I get it. Does that mean that, when you reach that state of ultimate defense or offense, it only lasts as long as it takes for one of you to attack, or do you retain that form indefinitely as long as the bankai is active?
sad
nice but well have to start tomorrow cause of school and the fact that these fights take a few-a lot of hours sometimes a whole day
smile
no absolutes either "where in you got slashed in the heart and died" and you should let your opponent damage you at least once throughout your turn
As long as ban kai is active. Its very similar to the first technique, but a little more strategic and less force design. And nice zanpakuto. A book and pen is a very creative weapon design. Your abilities remind me of Nanao and Tesi (if thats how you spell it)
I'm glad to see so many responses. I already tried to solve the problem with the voting thing so lets try it.

It would look like this : gokuluigifan333(1) VS whiteflame55. and then each member would wote for the person who's zanpaktou he likes more.The votes would be written right of the user's name-lik i did above-(1). And the person with the most votes would win in the end(this would solve the fact that characters never want to take serious hits. We could alsow make it like 1st round would be like sparring and then we would fight against hollows or something. There are so many ways of doing this.
And gokuluigifan333 wtf is your shikai. Yes its shikai not shikia LOL. And why the F*** is it so OP?
And i saw you using the word fair in your zanpaktou post. Fair is the exact opposite of what you wrote. OP shikai, in bankai shikai is still active(where do ppl get this) and your bankai abilitys are super OP. A instant kill ability like that could easily kill whole hueco mundo and the waizards and the whole Zero squad in like 10 seconds. I mean seriously WTH.

AND PPL STOP MAKING ZANPAKTOUS THAT HAVE ABILITYS THAT STOP SHIKAI BANKAI AND ALL OTHER SHINIGAMI ABILITYS. THAT IS SO UNLOGICAL. WHY WOULD A PART OF A SHINIGAMI'S SOUL(zanpaktou)HAVE AN ABILITY THAT COULD KILL OTHER SHINIGAMI. THAT IS VERY UNLOGICAL, 12 HOURS IS ALREADY TOO MUCH. iT SHOULD BE 12 MINUTES AND 3 DAYS IS JUST SHIT. IF YOU'RE FIGHTING SOMEONE YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO DEFEAT HIM IN 1-2 HOURS MAX.WHY THE 12 HOURS HE IS GOING TO BE DEAD ANYWAY. IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY A SHINIGAMI WOULD HAVE SUCH A ABILITY YOU CAN KEEP IT. IF YOU CANT YOU ARE NOT ALOWED TO USE IT IN BATTLES.(THE BOTH OF THEM)
TheBlackFlash - admittedly, his blade's not perfect, but he does list a sizable number of "extras" you should look at. They clarify why the blade isn't overpowered, at least as far as I can see. The instant kill ability kills both himself and one other person (as far as I can see), so I'm kind of confused why he has it, but it is fair. I kinda doubt he'll use that in the faux fight.

As for your other qualm, I agree that it's sort of a cop out to say that your ability shuts down the ability to use shikai or bankai for a long time, but it seems as though he's just saying that the soul bomb is a one time use, and that the other ability is a "don't use this carelessly" type of ability. I fully agree that the time that gokuluigifan333 has set up is arbitrary (it really is man), but that's a small issue to have. By the way, this is just a grammatical thing, but "unlogical" isn't a word. The word you're looking for is "illogical."
Yeah i guess. I didnt realy get his suicide instant kill thing. And i was pissed cuz ppl make abilitys like that. So did anyone evon read my post on the previous page, the last one.
il y a plus d’un an TheMostFurious said…
Zanpakuto name: Niisama (older brother)
Release: Kaba (cover)
Zanpakuto Description: It appears as a normal katana with nothing remarkable in its appearance until it is released.

Shikai - Niisama

Description:
In its released form it appears to have a blade made out of lightning (yellow). It emits weak light. The blade is two sided and rather thin. Its hilt is small enough to fit in my hand perfectly. The sword has no guard.

Shikai abilities:

Kaiten no ha (Spinning blades) - As the lightning blade detaches it is replaced by another that grows out from the hilt. I can detach up to three blades. Detaching them all would leave me with just the hilt until one or all of them return. As separated from the hilt the blades start to spin resembling large lightning shuriken that are capable of traveling at huge speeds, stopping mid-air and flying at any direction with the soul purpose of cutting through the opponent(s). It's also possible to create three shuriken out of each blade thus nine all in all. These shuriken have less destructive power but greater speed and maneuverability.

Denkou kawa (Lightning skin) - This ability is activated at all times except when all three blades are detached. This ability gives the wielders skin an electrical charge making it harder to cut through. Also, should any metal or other conductive material (included other zanpakutos) touch my skin (or my blade) they become instantly charged making any zanpakuto harder to wield and any attacks weaker. A zanpakuto can easily be discharged by dipping it into sufficient amount of water making it take the charge. The charge on the wielders skin also gives him immunity to most offensive Kidō. Skins charge can also be used to revive a heart that has stopped. The charge also extends to the muscles increasing speed and strength.

Enchou (Extension) - The blade will extend up to three times its length piercing almost anything in it's path. Length of the blade is dependent on the users power. A captain level user can have a short blade but can extend it tens of meters.

Bankai - Kami noo niisama (Gods older brother)

Description: Basic look stays the same however the hilt gross a little more then twice its size. The blade grows in length and with. The sword will now be just a little shorter than me (I’m 1 meter and 75 centimeters). The color of the lightning blade will change from yellow to light blue. The blade emits string light. The brightness can be controlled by the wielder. At the cost of some of my reiatsu I can make an identical blade grow out of the other side of the hilt.

Bankai abilities:

Ha no dansu (Blade dance) – The amount of possible shuriken that can be created depends on the amount of reiatsu the user has. The sizes can vary. Smaller sizes require smaller amounts of reiatsu, larger shuriken require larger amounts of reiatsu. Instead of detaching the blade the shuriken emerge from the blade never leaving the user defenseless in case of sudden close combat.

Kutsuu no ame (Rain of pain) – This technique requires time. It is recommended to use it when a second blade has been generated. One of the blades must be shot up towards the sky. Within 45 seconds the blade will reach sufficient height and dissolve into thousands of blue lightning needles raining down upon the target(s) without fail. It doesn’t matter if or how much the target has moved. The blade can be re emerged at any point of the attack.

Kami no kawa (Gods skin) – It’s mostly the same as denkou kawa except stronger. It makes the user immune to almost all Kido except the highest level techniques. The charge is harmful to the opponent upon contact. The opponents Zanpakuto can still inflict damage but the charge can blow the weaker or unprepared opponents away disarming them. To completely discharge the zanpakuto a lake worth of water is needed. Can be used to revive a stopped heart and to stop some bleeding. The charge extends to the muscles increasing speed and strength further. Most types of paralysis become ineffective.

Ooki i enchou (Great extension) – Same as Enchou except the extension is nearly limitless and can be maneuvered in any direction through air and ground to chase down an opponent in order to achieve their death...of course.

Saigo no suudan: Kouhai (Last resort: Devastation) – As the name suggests this is to be used as a last resort. The lightning blade(s) are dispersed as well as any shuriken and/or lightning needles. All the remaining reiatsu is used up to create a huge charge on a large area preventing anyone of leaving. In that area powerful lightning bolts rapidly flash out of random spots in thin air. Anyone that is hit by a bolt will instantly die. The technique lasts for 7 minutes. This technique causes extensive internal and external tissue damage on the wielder. Depending on the reiatsu amount at the moment of use the damage varies. Using it with half or more of reiatsu remaining death to the user will be instant. Little less then half of reiatsu remaining will cause least damage. Almost no reiatsu will cause extreme tissue damage. In any case if help shall not arrive in few minutes the user shall die.

Saigo no suudan: Niisan – This is also to be used as the last resort. Forfeit your sword. It shall be disintegrated and storm clouds shall gather and a powerful bolt of lightning shall strike next to the user and it’ll take a form of a human. Be ready to forfeit a selected part of your body (default is left arm or right when the user is left handed). The lightning figure is the representation of Niisama. Niisama will use the part of your body to generate itself a sustainable body. Niisama shall be incredibly powerful and will fight the opponents and defend your body even if you have died. Should you survive after Niisama has defeated the enemy(s) he will re enter your body after he has abandoned and destroyed the sustainable body. Your survival shall still depend on outside help. Death is to be considered very likely.

Sorry if it is too long but I did cut this to minimal size :D.
TheBlackFlash - I did indeed read your post, and I'd be fine doing sort of a spar instead, but it seems like that's a little more complex. Maybe we should start out with just the basic 1v1. As for the voting system, I'm not certain how many people would participate (if we could even get, say, 5 votes that would work), but if it's not enough we might consider something else. And did you vote for gokuluigifan333 in that post, or were you just providing an example?

TheMostFurious - *sigh* seems to be an awful lot of lightning blades recently. Don't worry too much about the length, mine tend to be way too long too, the detail is what makes it more understandable.
But let's go through the blade. How fast are these shuriken? Considering that this is a shikai, consider keeping them to a reasonable rate, be they small or large in size. The second shikai ability needs a lot more specification. How powerful is this defense? If someone would just barely cut through you entirely without it, how much less will they cut into you with it? And what level of kido are we talking about that it can stop? I don't get how charging a zanpakuto makes it harder to wield and weaker in attack. Seems as though all that does is send electricity through it. And how much is this speed and strength increase? The third ability seems entirely out of place with the rest, but I guess that's fine. What's the rate of extension (recent events in the Bleach universe suggest that that is very important)?
As for the bankai, there are too many abilities. I count 6, there should be no more than 3. If you ask me, take out Blade Dance (it's a pretty basic extension of your shikai ability, and doesn't really sound that great), Great Extension (I'd suggest removing both the shikai and bankai version of this, they just seem extremely out of place and have nothing to do with electricity), and Niisan (I, again, think this is really out of place since nothing else you're using even hints at a summon, and you've already got one last resort ability. Beyond that, the fact that it defends you after you're dead defies logic since a blade literally ceases to exist the moment they die). If you want to keep one of those, I can go through specifics on how to make them better, but I suggest you just get rid of them.
Onto the bankai abilities I think you should keep. How much damage does one of these "blue lightning needles" do? You say it's undodgeable, I'm guessing it is blockable though? As for God's Skin, once again it needs specification. What counts as "the highest level" of kido? Does that mean just high numbers, or high individuals using low numbers, or what? The ability to inflict harm to opponents through their blade makes sense, but why does that only affect weak opponents? Shouldn't it have some effect on strong ones? As for this devastation ability, it needs some reworking. How big are the lightning bolts? Do they move as fast as lightning? If they really are just "instant kill" isn't that a bit much? You're also saying that, somehow, the user dies. I'm wondering how. Can the lightning strike them, or is the internal damage just that overwhelming?
That was an example whiteflame. I wouldn't realy vote for him since 1 hate his zanpaktou. We go to 5-10 votes.

I like TheMostFurious's zanpaktou.
il y a plus d’un an rantora13 said…
mm i say whiteflame. so thiers my vote.
laugh
thanks whiteflame for helping and blackflash i dont care cause i actually like whiteflames better than mine but i cant vote being a contestant
oh another thing for my stun attack it only stuns for 5 secs allowing one free weak hit
but now we have to find a way of who goes first
*shrug* I'm sort of lost on the whole setup of these things.
big smile
I'm watching this fight just eatin my popcorn. Why kill someone with my zanpakuto when i can watch two others be confused at how to do so XP
TheMostFurious- i must say your blade is sooooooooooooooooooooooo overpowered. Your basically saying u can kill the opponent with little to no effort with the great extension attack. And the lightning skin always active with no loss of reishi is just ridiculous... I have a statement, your electric skin would not effect my zanpakuto cuz the only metal part is the blade... so no electricity would ever reach me
meh
i guess to go by who is least popular which is probably me and it will not affect the fight because the person with the most votes wins but this is my guess
Whiteflame55 - Ok so I left a little bit too much open. I thought that my description was too long so I cut some places out that simple logic should be able to figure out. Obviously I was mistaken. Sorry about that. Some properties of the blade I left out cause they should be the simple properties of lightning.

Well I don't exactly know what to compare the speed of the shuriken with but a person that can do flash-steps shouldn't have much trouble dodging them. Since the shuriken movement is guided by the user it depends on the users strategical thinking weather or not they hit the target. For a person who can't do flash-steps dodging them would be a bit problematic but when timed right they can be dodged. If I have figured out just exactly how fast it is I'll let you know.

About the defense then...Someone like Ichigo would easily cut through that defense. But someone like Rukia or Toshiro wouldn't. Toshiro would otherwise be capable of that but he does have an ice zanpakuto. Let's put it that way...Someone that could cut your arm off would cut half way through the arm. Someone that would cut half way into your arm would only cut a few centimeters into it.
Well the charge is controllable by the user and I imagine the charge to be such that it weakens the connection between the user and their zanpakuto. That would make this practically useless against Kenpachi. Also the charge should spread throughout the zanpakuto so the constant charge would make it harder for the opponent to hold on to their weapon.

I guess the speed and strength should increase twice. When it's bankai I guess three times. Don't know if it fits though.
I haven't seen the latest of Bleach yet but I'm catching up. The extension should be undodgeable in 1 meter radius from the tip of the blade (lightning speed?). However to extend further I guess it needs to sacrifice much of it's speed. I originally didn't plan to make it an ability but rather something that captain level users can control (the length/size of the zanpakuto).

I agree that the Extension and the Great Extension have nothing to do with electricity but they have a lot to do with the blade if we forget about the fact that the blade is made out of lightning but as I said I wasn't planning to make this an ability in the first place so you may consider it removed.

About Niisan...When you summon Niisan then that is the very moment the blade ceases to exist and attains the form of Niisan. The two abilities are called The Last resort since they should really be used when you are defending someone or something very important. They involve sacrifice of yourself and should you survive you will lose your abilities as shinigami and your spirit power. It is alot to give up and that should make it mentally difficult to use. As such it would require strong willpower to activate them. The way I imagine activating Niisan is that he violently tears off one of your limbs, in my case my left arm, along with my shoulder and some part of my side leaving my ribs damaged and me bleeding rapidly. As for the Devastation ability I believe I mentioned massive external and internal tissue damage since the user is the source of energy for the lightning and lightning violently absorbs energy from the body and devouring tissues in the process to get even more. So yes the internal damage is overwhelming. I don't think that it is too much since the lightning bolts are your everyday lightning bolts and some opponents may have ways to avoid getting hit by the lightning although the chance is rather slim. For example you can take advantage of the fact that lightning is attracted to metal objects.

Well I imagine that one of those needles would be about 3,5 inches long and since they can't be dodged, yes of course they can be blocked. How much damage? Well can you imagine thousands of 3,5 inch needles raining down on you. It would not be fatal unless your opponent is already heavily wounded but it definitely works well if you want to make the enemy incapable of fighting.
As high level kido I don't mean high individuals although they should be more probalby be the ones capable of using very powerful kido. Of course all lightning kido are ineffective whatever their level of strength.

Well I guess that "the ability to inflict harm to opponents through their blade" should have more effect on the strong ones. I recently saw some show on TV where they tested tazers on ppl and they had stronger effect on the men with bigger stronger muscles. My logic was that the weaker opponents are just weaker and less able to resist it but apparently it's the other way around. As for my logic on the strong ones the effect on them would have been the weakening of the connection between them and their zanpakuto.

Uliquorra 1313 - Actually the extension requires little effort when in close range and even then you have to aim it right to kill your opponent. As for the shinkais Extension the effort is less then with the bankai version but the effort is still greater at greater distances. Also this attack can be blocked. If you want the basic image of how the bankais version works then I believe you have played the game Snake. You are right about the electricity reaching you however I have noticed that many of Bleaches characters have the habit of making contact with the blade during the battle. If your sword is anything like Ichigos shikai Zangetsu then the charge will definitely effect you. Also in any other more logical case that I can't think of at the moment. Also of course the charge on the skin uses up energy, everything I described here does. I simply didn't find it worth mentioning.

Thank you for the critique!
TheMostFurious - Thanks for the thorough answers to my questions. Two things are left. First, even if you remove those two abilities, that's still 2 shikai and 5 bankai. You would still have to remove two bankais. I'm guessing you'd be willing to remove that first bankai ability since you didn't really discuss it (and it doesn't seem that powerful). You'll have to pick only one of your last resort abilities, though. That leads into the second thing: if both of your last resort abilities are pretty much guaranteed to cause you way too much damage, why have two? Why not just have one? I can see that there's a difference between the two abilities, don't get me wrong, but if you can only ever activate one and after that there's no chance of you ever activating anything again, why have two? Keep Niisan if you want, but remove the other, or visa versa.

gokuluigifan333 - I'd be happy to start if I had any clue about how most of this works. Honestly have no idea how we determine where and how our two characters meet in the first place, nor why they decide to fight. I could provide you some specifics on my character (been musing over his background and personality) if that makes things any easier.
I give a vote to whiteflame55(2)-vrite votes like that. if you add one just post (1) insted of 0 or (3) instead of 2.

TheMostFurious i like the shikai extention ability. But the bankai one is too much-since that would be ripping off Kubo on Ichimaru.
And i think you ment that the spinning blades are as fast as Hisagi's kazeshini. And the rain of thunder needles it looks like shigure's attack in naruto if i'm not wrong. And why not make the Niisan release a little weaker and not so critical for you. Otherwise it's good. And i think the hilt of the blade is alsow made of metal so it would conduct lightning-i remember someone writing that he would be unefected.

Only a few more votes and we can start. Or you guys could start aready and the outcome would be decided at the middle or the end.
Whiteflame55 - Indeed the first bankai ability seems rather to be the "extended version" of the same shinkai ability so lets just say that it is the ability that I can use in shikai and bankai form and remove it from the bankai list.

The last resort abilities are either for different circumstances. I imagine that Niisan could be defeated by some manner although I haven't yet thought of how. Niisan was meant to be used in a situation where you are fighting one or a few overwhelming enemies and are about to be defeated. Devastation was meant to be used when the numbers of the opponents are overwhelming and you are up against them alone. As I imagined it, when summoning Niisan against a large amount of opponents, some might be able to slip away. But I guess I could scrap Devastation and make Niisan more capable in that sense...and going alone up against an army is rather unlikely I guess.

TheBlackFlash - I'm sorry I did have the idea from Icimaru but I have only seen him extend his blade once when he was fighting Toshiro in Soul Society and Matsumoto stopped his blade as it was about to hit Hinamori(?) so I made the bankai version up all by myself. Could you tell me in what episode I could see Icimaru use that Kubo?

I am not aware of that "raining thunder needles" attack nor who Shigure is. I do watch Naruto occasionally but I have skipped several episodes. I haven't seen Hisagi's kazeshini either unfortunately so I can't tell.

About the hilts of the blades - I think they seem to be mostly covered with sufficient amount on not conductive material but you may also be right, I don't know.

Also to those that still think that my zanpakuto is overpowered, I'd say that the use of most of my techniques would leave me opened for attack and rather vulnerable. Also I'm guessing that someone with similar abilities to Kuchiki Byakuya would have little trouble defeating me.
Kubo is not an attack LOL. Tite Kubo is the creator of bleach. That is why i said you would be riping him off. And you can read the manga chapters around 400 to see gin's bankai that is very simmular to your attack. Sorry for the spoilers. And i belive your attack was something about lightning and needles A DUHHHHHHHHHH. And shigure is the rain ninja that gaara flattened in the forest of death durring the chunin exams. He was using some kind of needles so i thought about it when i read your attack. And if you don't know Hisagi's kazeshini go see on youtube.

Shigure video:link
Kazeshini video:link
Ichimaru bankai:link
TheBlackFlash - LOL Apparently I am completely clueless. But still, that doesn't change the fact that I came up with that bankai myself. And as far as I read the manga from the link you sent me, it would seem that Ichimarus bankai can't turn left and right and so forth while extended. If you have played Snake then you should know what I mean. Or did I miss something again?

You are right about the speed of my shuriken though that is rather close to what I had imagined. Also the rain of needles from Naruto, that was rather close to what I imagined too exept that my needles are made out of lightning and there are a whole lot more.

Thank you for the links.
No problem. I just wanted to clear things up a little. ppl will understand your zanpaktou easyer. And i know that your needles are made of lightning. but how about you make niisan a little weaker and less damaging to yourself. And how about changing the bankai extend ability a little? ot not.
TheBlackFlash - The entire point of Niisan is to be a sacrificial technique, to be the last resort used to protect someone or something important. Since using it will probably cost you your life or your abilities and a considerable chunk of your physical body, it would only make sense that it is very difficult to summon and very powerful. Goes with my own ideals you see :D.

The Extension and the Great Extension are no longer among the abilities of my zanpakuto. You can see it when you read the comments above. It is a rather short line amongst my reply's to whiteflame55. I said that it'll now be just something a captain level user can control about this sword so it'll look like some highly minimized version of the Great Extension. I should add it to the description and re-post it along with other updates. I'll do that some time today.
Yeah i know that the point of niisan is the sacrifice, but you have to think about the fact that you will never use it since then it is all over. In the fights on the forum you won't be able to participate anymore and anywhere else. It would make a stop to your story. A main character in bleach would never have this ability for the above reason(end of story-no way back). I guess you die if you use it. That is why i was trying to tell you that the price is too high.
TheBlackFlash - Well if you put it that way...I guess it can just be loss of my left arm for that and the result would be what...Niisama that is twice my power? Since that original sacrifice would result in a far stronger Niisama.
why no make it like that. the more you sacrifice the stronger niisama gets.

Something like kyoraku's shikai ability-the shadow game- the more that the sacrifice is critical for you the more powerfull niisama gets.
il y a plus d’un an ouchi said…
To Ulquiorra1313: Your saying that if im in the 4th division it might be helped for my "stop time thing ability" to be used. I thought of it too so i can make an excuse on my 3rd bankai ability but if you analyze it, its really overpowered.. For example if i joined TheBlackFlash's BATTLE ROYALE and i have that ability do you think the others will win?? that in every battle, i'll just stop the time and kill them instantly.. And i know TheBlackFlash will get pissed off again if i do that. (but i dont want to join that battle royale because i enjoy reading and imagining others fight).

TheBlackFlash - uhmm.. its just a suggestion so dont take it seriously.. What if you and whiteflame analyze the zanpakuto's and make the battle. I see you and whiteflame are good critiques. And i think it will be a great battle royale if you two do it.

Whiteflame55 - pls check my zanpakuto if its already ok.. also kindly check the "battle stats" of my shinigami. i think its balanced to my zanpakuto. by the way your zanpakuto is great.. (just my imagination.. i think i can stop your final bankai ability to activate.. just use your imagination to get my point but its just non sense..XD)

Anyways.. I vote 2 for whiteflame