Blake Lively Sexy Blake Does NOT Exercise!

9stardust posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 01:30PM
Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, who owns one of the most amazing pair of legs in the business, confessed to eat whatever she wants, whenever she wants but she is not a fan of exercise.

But in the show biz, you always have to feel and look your best so Blake is thinking about getting a trainer and starting to work out.

“I do panic before I have to wear a really skimpy outfit, but I don’t have enough willpower,” she tells the August issue of UK Glamour Magazine. “I had to do a scene in a bra and shorts for the first time in two years,” she continues. “On the day of the shoot, I ate a pork burrito, chips and coke. Afterwards, I thought, ‘I probably shouldn’t have done that.’ But whatever.”

So maybe she doesn’t eat right, but at least she exercises, right? Wrong! “I have never worked out, but I know you feel better when you do,” she says, “so I am planning on getting a trainer.”

Blake has a fabulous body and good genes but a little maintenance can’t hurt! When you get older, you have to be more careful about what you eat and your health.
 Gossip Girl étoile, star Blake Lively, who owns one of the most amazing pair of legs in the business, confess

Blake Lively 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an omfg said…
what?! i'm soooo envious right now, it's just not fair! >.<
she's so damn pretty <3