Blair Waldorf Why are toi a fan?

jlhfan624 posted on Jan 06, 2008 at 06:05AM
So tell me, why are you a fan of Blair?

Blair Waldorf 22 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an carioca_girl said…
She isn't flawless..Like Shandiii said, she is rich, have money and stuff, but her life isn't perfect, and she she is handling.
And she is cute..:)
il y a plus d’un an PeytonRox said…
agree with the above
il y a plus d’un an Lunaste said…
She is such a compelling character. I agree with everyone, Blair feels so REAL, with her jealousy and insecurity. Her story has been the most interesting to watch all season.

It doesn't hurt that she's one of the most beautiful girls on tv right now as well :)
il y a plus d’un an jlhfan624 said…
I'm a fan of her for all the reasons stated above. She's so real and eventhough she can be mean I think it's all a front because she's so insecure. She has great stories and not to mention the fact that her and Ed are the two most talented actors on tv right now!
il y a plus d’un an Praesse said…
I think that what I feel can perfectly be said with: "She feels real".
il y a plus d’un an makes-me-wonder said…
She's me. I swear we like all the same things, look alike, act alike, dress alike...everyone thinks I'm trying to copy her but I've always been like that, even before I heard of GG or read the books!
il y a plus d’un an xoxogg25 said…
shes a bitch on the outside but she still breaks down like normal people
i love her sense of style
il y a plus d’un an Kirsty said…
I love the way people think she is a real bitch but she completely follows her own rules really, she just doesn't understand why no one else does!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an javagirl24 said…
I ttly Love Blair b/c she is the original BITCH that every loves to hate but also secretly wants to be! It makes me happy every time she does something conniving!! lol ♥♥♥
il y a plus d’un an gosspgirl94 said…
I love her 'cuz shes just fabulous! I adore her style and her air of control! I love how she completely has power over everyone she is with and how she can turn every and any situation the way she wants it! I wish I could be just like her! ( Minus the sleeping around.. ) Besides that she is flawless and gorgeous!

il y a plus d’un an kirsty179 said…
She's the Queen B, she has an amanzing fashion sense and I love that she knows she is a bitch and I like her coz of CHAIR!!!<3
il y a plus d’un an GGLOVE said…
I can see charecteristics of her in me,we look alike,I can sometimes be a total bitch but at the end of the day,she's a nice and loyal girl.
Either than that she's rich,has fashion sense,stands out and doesnt play by anybody else's rules exept hers. <3
il y a plus d’un an luinwen said…
like many have said she feels real, and also I've lived some of the things she have lived(boyfriend and bestfriend sleeping together, falling for the ex best friend and other things) and her personality is a lot like mine, and she is the best, she's smart, loyal and compleltly amazying
il y a plus d’un an jazzsquare16 said…
I like her because of her determination at everything she sets her mind on.
il y a plus d’un an blairclone said…
shes my fave character as you can tell by my name.
Im not actually her clone, ijust see a lot of her in me (even though she is a fictional character), like many have said before me. I absolutely LOVE her style and think she is beautiful. like everyone else, she seems like a real person that people can relate too, and understand, even though is can be totally mean, but sometimes for good reason. She is responcible reliable, intelligent, flawless, kind (when she wants to be), and just a good person on the inside. shes great
il y a plus d’un an rachell_32 said…
She's not afraid to be... Blair! She's a bitch, but she knows it. & she's not afraid to show that side of her. :D
il y a plus d’un an cake_eater08 said…
because she's someone who you would thought of to be so perfect, but yet so incomplete inside... she then reminds us that no matter how perfect you are, or how nice your life may seem, we all have flaws and difficulties in our lives... no one's perfect, no one has the perfect life.
il y a plus d’un an leyton_love said…
I've loved to watch her grow into a better person through her bad experiences... they've really made her stronger, but not in a bitchy way- in a way that she's also realised that she should be a better person. i love how she could make someone as un-loving as chuck bass actually fall in love. she's not scared to be herself, but she is still finding who that is, which makes her vunerable in a sweet way. she's amazing :)
il y a plus d’un an tatia said…
She is:1.Beautiful
2.She is a good frind
3.I love her clothes
4.She has a sence of humor
5.She is a bitch
6.She is rich
il y a plus d’un an 5thAvenue said…
I just love the way she does, I don't know, just her way of acting :P And her clothes are my inspiration!
il y a plus d’un an mealsx said…
She is strong, knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. She makes her own decisions, is her own person and is completely amazing x
il y a plus d’un an rrpdsks said…
Oh man ya'll have no idea what you got yourselves into. lol!

I love the way things dont always go her way but that she has the power to make them. And I just love the way she exudes power.

I love the way she dresses and the way her beautiful long brunette curls (bring them back pls!)contrast her pocelain skin so well. She's pearls and lace and ruby red lipstick. She just has this old 40's/50's class that you dont get to see in this day and age.

She's loyal, very nurturing, and fiercely protective of her loved ones. I think how flighty Serena and Nate are really serves to emphasize how loyal Blair and Chuck are. Her maternal side was shown in the way she took care of Chuck and Serena. I mean what other teenager would search for, bathe, clothe,and cuddle thier friend when they got wasted? Most would just let them crash at thier place. Then Nate even mentioned it when Blair was taking care of Chuck after his dad died. I think being under Blair Waldorf's protection was best showcased when she pulled Vanessa in the bathroom a la s1 and how Jenny is now Queen B of the Upper east side.

Her witt and comebacks. Her scheming and Chuck Bass.

There is just so much to love!

Oh! And by the way, Serena is winning in the best bestfriend pick over at the Gossip Girl Spot.