Being Nice Your Personal Saying

benji posted on Aug 04, 2007 at 03:23PM
What's your personal favourite saying about being nice, mine is (shockingly ¬_¬) taken from Final Fantasy IX, it's a quote by Zidane and is simply:

"You don't need a reason to help people."

Being Nice 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an megloveskyle said…
I say "I love you" to everyone because everyone should know that are loved. And especially by me. And smile its contagious and it makes you feel good! Hugs for you Benji!
il y a plus d’un an AmyFitz said…
I make sure that the last thing I tell my Dad when I leave after a visit is that I love him, 'cause I'm scared something'll happen to him when I'm not there! :(

I know, I'm paranoid.

Anyway I have a few nice sayings I like to live by. My most recent one is "If your friend is hurting, your conscience is only clear if you know you've done everything in your power to stop it"

xxx
il y a plus d’un an maybeastarbucks said…
Mine is a Homer Simpson quote... sad, I know, but when you think about it, it's pretty good advice, i think.

"To be loved, you have to be nice to others everyday!. To be hated, you don't have to do squat."

I gotta be nice all the time... okay!

:#)
il y a plus d’un an Dragonfly0879 said…
Mine is: As far as it depends on you, be peacable with all.

So many people wait with being nice until someone is nice to them first. Life would be so much easier, if everyone would just be nice to be nice.

I know that is not always easy, but at least I try.
il y a plus d’un an knifewrench said…
Stuff Happens. Don't ask..... OK FINE! I'LL TELL YOU! I was using it as a replacement for S*** Happens but it turned out more as "not the end of the world" or "ok that was weird" or.... you know what? It can be used in any situation. It's what I like to call a "Meh-Word"
il y a plus d’un an Ratdog said…
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. I just love this quote because it encourages peace.
il y a plus d’un an blackparade said…
Hate is easy; love takes courage.

:)

That's one people'll remember. (I hope...)
il y a plus d’un an TVMadnezz said…
You only get out what you put in! I think that pretty much sums life out for me!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jandGod said…
sunny

( :

hello benji . . .

any day could / may / can be a peter pan type day

hope you have a merry christmas 2 , 0 2 1 and a happy new year 2 , 0 2 2

( :