Back to the Future BTTF Pinball Mystery

1954mgtf posted on Sep 06, 2010 at 03:58AM
I was talking with Bob Gale and he said that M Fox would not let his likeness be used on the pinball and the character is listed on the machine as Brad Feris or Faris. Was this a real actor or anyone know anything about him?

Back to the Future 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an BTTFlovie said…
I really don't know why Michael didn't let his likeness be used. :( Brad Faris must be Paul Faris' son- Paul worked on making the game.
il y a plus d’un an 1954mgtf said…
I was told by someone greatly involved in the film that yes it was the son of Paul Faris. At the time, Michaels handlers or managers told him he should not do it even though he though it was a neat idea. In later years Michael said he wished he had let them use his likeness.
il y a plus d’un an BTTFlovie said…
Oh, that's good that he did actually want to have his likeness used! I have no idea why Michael's managers said that he shouldn't- I mean, Michael's all over Back to the Future stuff!
il y a plus d’un an 1954mgtf said…
A final comment - at the time Michael was becoming very big and his handlers were kind of giving him the "big head" and at the time pinball was considered a bit low class I guess, and they persuaded him he was too "big" for it. But Bob Gale told me that was for only a brief phase, and that Michael truly is the wonderful person that we are all familiar with. I own a DeLorean car, and Bob came to a meet, and is one of the most "normal" and nicest people you could meet. Somewhere I have a picture of he and me doing the "looking at watch" pose in front of a BTTF poster.