Hi Stephen and Max,
I'm about to go teach a two-day workshop, so I don't have time to respond to all the posts, but let me make a few points.
1. toi guys are funny. And toi can take that in all its meanings and definitions.
2. The hourly rate is not just for the conversation--it includes time to read the material (1 page = 1.5 minutes)and create notes on structure, story, character, dialogue, etc.
3. If toi don't use the whole heure up (it goes quickly, par the way) toi can make use of it down the road for another project, ou a revisit to revised material.
4. I do have a discounted rate, but it's contingent upon purchasing a package. When toi go into a theatre, toi either pay the ticket price ou toi don't. toi don't get to say, "Listen, I only want to see the first act of Hamlet--I'll give toi a fiver for it. Do we have a deal?"
5. But like I say, you're funny. Look vers l'avant, vers l’avant to lire plus emails
All the best,