cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 toi can be a undertaker ou a deadman name deadman info:what toi did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

animé 5028 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 5028

il y a plus d’un an Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo walks around and bumps into Nate.
Nate looked at the word SNAKE on his arm still but then looked up. "Uh.....whats up...."
Leo shurgged. "Nothin, cause there's nothin' to damn do around here...."
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Practices her moves skin tight outfit on-kenia
Nate looked around a corner. "No guards?"
Leo shook his head. "Actually, there's a shit load of em, they just dont make themselves noticable all the time."
Nate looked around and saw Kenia. "Hey, who's that?"
Leo smirked and started walking away. "Enjoy yourself."
Nate yelled after him. "Hey wait!! Where the hell do you think your goin!!!!?"
Leo turned a corner and disappeared.
Jumps from the wall to wall agilely no guard notices and works her way into their document room-kania
Nate watched as she snuck passed the guards. "Whoa.....these guards are idiots....."
il y a plus d’un an nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:got it i sense it to and you two can stay with me my husband and child

Zack:ohhhh yeah
Sagi nodded and looked around. "What's up with this place......."
Sasha:pants abit

Kania:comes back with nothing in hand and hides from wall to wall then when she's away from the guards takes a single document out of her boobs reads it then walks off
Nate looked around and thought about following her. But then thought twice. "Nah.....im not a stalker......" he tapped one of the guards on the shoulder but snapped his neck afterwards. "Never mind....." he walked the halls and back to his cell.
Goes into her cell next to his and sits on the bed-kania
Nate grabbed hunting knife and cut the palm of his hand. He took a deep breath and tried to formed a katana. A punching bag filled with bricks hung near the corner and he pointed the branch of sin katana at it, then grabbed the hilt with his other hand. "One......two.......three......" he made a vertical slash and cut the punching bag in half along with some of the bricks. "Damnet......" he went over to the punching bag and replaced it with a brand new one. "Lets try that again....."
big smile
Zack:**starts to waredown and get out of breth*

Fay:hay pick up zandraand come on
Sagi:Uh....ok *he picks up Zandra bridel style* I think we should go to my cell.....its safer there.
blush
Kanji:"I can carry her"takes his girl easy and fallows
Sasha:slides out and lays down
Sagi:Ok.......that'll work to. *he scratched the back of his head.*

Nate was breathing heavily minutes later. "I.........finally......got it......" his branch of sin withered and fell to the ground as normal blood. He stumbled outside his cell. "Uh...Oh....should've stayed inside...." he fell flat on his face into unconsciousness.
Hears and looks in-kania
Kenji:"srry bro"
hmmm
Fay:i was talking to kanji anyway let's fallow sagi *in psychic to sagi* i sense danger is there something your not telling me?

Zack:hehe that was fun
Sasha:"I must tell you this doesn't make me dateig you or anything"
smile
Zack:i understand
il y a plus d’un an cyrus498 said…
veince:huddles in the air vents with his eyes wide open and blood shot*all shall die under my feet...under the fifth requim played by the harp....all shall die...under the power of the egale*keeps reciting these words over and over again loudly* silver:kania i need another blanket!*yawns*
Arekkusu III:i wouldn't do that dude
Sasha:"good you understood"smiles and starts to get dressed
smile
Zack:*gets everything back on* hmhm looks like your friend wanted to make sure we couldn't get out of the cell he has something am over it
Sasha:yawns"we can drive"
veince:hmmmm.....dumbasses.... silver:more...blankets!!!!
Sasha:rears back and kicks the door open "see?"smiles
veince:blocks the doorway with blood*HAHA
Sasha:sucks in the blood with her hand witch she cut then fused together and skips off
hmmm
Zack:*arms crossed and shaking his head*dude you know she is with your kid i sensed it just before me and her did it

Zandra:*wings twitch and spark*
veince:*stabs zack*you fucked my girl you little punk! you could have just backed off!!!*tears are roling down his face*BUT NO!!!!!!YOU HAD TO YOU JUST HAD TO!!!!!*kicks zack back into his cell*if i see your face again ill rip it off and use it as a mask!!!!!*walks away angerly sticking his middle finger up*
sasha:"lalala"skiping off
smirk
Zack:bone head you think that would scare me *wings spark wildly* well sorry to burst your bubble but you don't you don't even intimidate me she wanted it to and dude it was my first time don't make a big dealout of it
Sagi sighed. "Yeah, some assholes are tryin to kill ya. Im your protector."

Nate sat there in a pool of blood.
kania:comes in and helps him
Nate coughed up a bit of blood. "Damnet......" he looked at Kania. "Thanks..."
hmmm
Fay:ok i never had a protector before i was always the protector anyway where's Anthony?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
kania:"np"says
Sagi sighed again. "Your cell wouldnt be safe because it doesnt have the proper defenses, and they're not going to take your kid, they're going to kill her, along with you. As long as im here im not gonna let that happen, their going to have to kill me first, and thats very hard to do anyways."
Nate scratched the back of his head and stood up. He wobbled from side to side a couple of times. "Holy shit, i feel dizzy......oh well......" he formed a branch of sin katana again, but it withered and fell to the floor with the rest of his blood. "So..............cold......" he fell down on his back and looked up at the ceiling.
kania:gives him some of her blood
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*appears beside zack* what did you do now zack
Zack:hehe you don't want to know
Arekkusu III:*facepalm* your in beep water now zack
Zack:i think it was worth it hehe
Fay:*holds baby molly closer to her as her eye glowed red* i wount let them hurt my baby
meoko:"wha.."changed back
hmmm
Zack:you better let her know that she is going to be a mother soon i know i'm going to be an uncle myselfe cos my own sister is pregnant and i don't ever know the dude that did her or when she got pregnant hehe i need to go see my sis and her man
Arekkusu III:hold on cuz we gotta get things settled here first *turns his head and sees meoko* wow
veince:hugs meoko*your pregnate but...i dont know whos child...sniff....please be mine meoko i cant live without you!! silver:in the sidelines snivvleing*he may be crazy..but thats love there...WAHHHHHH
hmmm
Arekkusu III:dude trust a psychic the kid is yours you got to listen when the psychic tells you things
Zack:my cuz is right ppl that is psychic is normally always right
meoko:"im not damn pregnant and if i am ill abort the child like i have done before"
hmmm
Arekkusu III:don't abort the child i'll even rase it myself unlike my dimwited cusen here
Zack:hay i resent that remark!!!
angry
Fay:thay don't know my power *wings goes from flame to inferno* and thay don't know my weakness thay don't know zandra's ether and there is no way there going to find out ether *nails turn into blood then grew to look like bird talons*
Zandra:*jerks awake then looks around* i-i sense danger *looks at fay* oh no who made her mad?
veince:looks shocked*w..why?....