cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 toi can be a undertaker ou a deadman name deadman info:what toi did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

animé 5028 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 5028

il y a plus d’un an nidoqueen said…
angry
(How do you play?)
Matthew:now is not the time to start a fight or play some stupid game and what egg?
big smile
Zack:*keeps going*
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
sasha:legs wrap around him allowing him to go deeper
big smile
Zack:*goes as deep as he could go* ohhhhhh babe

Zandra:ugh i hate throwing up but i got a weird feeling in my stomach that is making need to throw up
il y a plus d’un an Liquidz-Flamez said…
(-_- New character time)

A black haired guy walked down the hallways, his blood was black and thin like shadows, they covered half of his body, well just about. "So boring around here......" his eyes were a blood red.

Ace was asleep outside his cell door.

Sagi held his blood covered and up. "One more time...." he threw a blood spike through a wall and smirked. "Perfected....."
 (-_- New character time) A black haired guy walked down the hallways, his blood was black and thin
crying
Baby molly:*starts crying*
The guy stopped as he heard crying. "What the........"
Luna:growls at the guy then suddenly pop happens and shes back to her human form but nude"Opps well"hello there!"smiles waves at the new guy hair covering her boobs and lower area longer then before
Kenji:"are you pregnant??"asks softly
Sasha:"uhna!"thrust too
il y a plus d’un an cyrus498 said…
veince:gets in a huge fight with the wretched egg*I HAVE YOU YOU BTICH!!!!!*goes to stab the wretched ehh with his blood branch*..silver:kania....*holds a bottel of booze up*feed me with this vodka.....
Zandra:i-i don't know but i don't how it is supposed to feel *looks at him with scared eyes* what am i going to do if i am?

Matthew:*thinks quicklyand teleports to her and covers her and tries not to look at her long anuff for her to get extra clothes on* hello sir
sad
Fay:*finely released from the cold mettle table and she walks to Anthony and the baby with an eyepatch in her hand* she is hungry...... i'll feed her hun *tears flow from her closed eyes as she picks up baby molly* let's go to our cell
big smile
Zack:ooooooo yeah *starts to sweat a bit* how am i doing so far with it being my first time
hmmm
Zandra:there is only one why i know to be sure my hole family on my mom's side can see what cannot be seen so all thay have to do is use psychic to see if i am or not
kania:"why would i do that"
sasha:"good"smiles
kenji:nods"im sorry ill stay with you no matter what happens"takes her hand and kisses the knuckles
Zack:hehe so on a scale of one to ten?

Zandra:*eyes sparkles* i'd be happy to be the mother to your children so no need to be sorry and anyway you still will whether i am or not right? *uses psychic to get Matthew* cuz come quickly i need you to check something

Matthew:oh good lord *hands luna his dad's old mortal kombat outfit then teleports to zandra* oh gees cousin you and him need to get some clothes on *covers eyes*
Zandra:*puts her undergarments and picks up her torn dress* i need to fix my dress anyway but cuz i need you to use your psychic
Matthew:*uses psychic on her then does a face palm* you got to be kidding me my sister just had her's and now you get yourself in the same condition
Zandra:so then
Matthew:yes you are and i even know what it is to
Zandra:*smiles a bit then turns to throw up again* ugh i so do not like this part then
Matthew:well if you remember right when fay was pregnant with the triplet boys first it was the morning sickness then odd cravings
Zandra:oh yeah i remember
kenji:"oh my its triplets??"sounds worried and is dressed now
Matthew:no my sister had the three zandra like her mother has twins so she'll be fine and by the looks of things thay will be fine and will become strapping young lads
Zandra:i-i'm with twins
Matthew:yes *removes his mask* and thay'r both boys
kenji:"twins..."
Matthew:yes twins her and her brother zack both was twins so it's natural that thay'd have twins
Zandra:Matthew dose have a point
The guy kind of ignores Luna and walked the halls. "Smells like blood......" he said quietly,
kenji:"ok"
hmmm
Zandra:that don't bother you dose it? *looked worried*
Matthew:it shouldn't me and fay is twins and look at how we turned out
Zandra:yeah you to is the greatest brother and sister any one has ever seen
Matthew:see
Fay:don't cry mommy got you *a bottle of milk appears in her free hand and starts feeding the baby* there you go
The guy looked at his hand and saw the name Snake carved into it and sighed. "A bunch of bad memories....."

Leo woke up and yawned, then stretched.

Sagi chilled and kicked back in a tunnel that he dug inside a wall.
Zack:*in psychic* hay sis i just got lucky hehe
Zandra:*in psychic* yipy for you and your going to be an uncle
Zack:*in psychic* i'm a what? *jaw drops*
veince:had gone back to his room reclameing his sainty*uncle...UNCLE!?!?!!?!?!???!i hear minds and words*takes out his katana*must die GOOD BYE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!*impales his self in the stomache with a katana*
Matthew:*facepalm* i'll be right back *teleports to the veince and puts a shield over him* you are sutch an egit My cosen zack can't even get good news from his sister without you wanting to kill yourself it isn't right *takes the blade and uses healing tuch* your girl needs you
Zandra:*in her mind* mom is going to kill me if she finds out hehe *yons* don't worry if my mama zandra so can handle twins so can i *smiles and gets up*

Fay:*looks up* Anthony sweetie you ok?
veince:SHUT THE HELL UP!!!*impales himself again*leave me alone i want to die in peace asshole!
Matthew:*does the same thing again* start a family be a man and don't leave it
Arekkusu III:*appears beside Matthew* he is right dude
Matthew:*nods and gives him the blade* hide this blade to where he can't find it
Arekkusu III:will do cuz *disappears*
surprise
Zack:*uses his psychic* oh holy thunder clouds what did i just do? *scared look on his face and in his mind* please don't let it be mine don't mine I'm not ready to be a dad
smile
Fay:that's it eat up *kisses her little head* mommy's little girl *looks up at Anthony* huncould you go get me something to eat please?
Leo paced back and forth in his cell. "So bored, what to do, what to do...."

Sagi appeared in front of Fay. "No need miss." he had a bowl of fruit in his hand. "You gotta eat healthy after you have a child."
(sorry been grounded until grades are up so ya)
Fay:uh thank you *uses psychic to get the bowl*
Matthew:now are you going to listen to me and be a man or am i going to have to use drastic measures?
Arekkusu III:*reappears beside Matthew* need help cuz?
Kenji:"everythings good"
Sasha:boobs giggle
smile
Zandra:i bleave so *curls up in his arms* stumick is settling down a bit

Zack:ohhhhh babe hehe
sasha:smirks

smiles-kenji
big smile
Zack:*in mind* ok now i don't care if it is or not *wings spark* ohhhh yeah

Zandra:*also smiles*
Sasha:opens legs wider giving him full acess squeezes her own boobs and licks lips

Kenji:puts hand to her stomach
big smile
Zack:*goes all the way in* wow sweet hehe

Zandra:*puts a hand on his and her head on his shoulder* i'm happy *closes eyes and falls back to sleep*
Fay:*walks up still holding baby molly* she is comfortable in your arms but she needs something soft to lay on with her in her pregnant
Sasha:smirks"good that you like it"kisses his thing then press boobs on his chest
Kenji:takes out a feather down pillow"my grand mothers for the child"smiles
big smile
Zack:i'm not just liking it I'm loving it hehe

Fay:I'v never seen her smile like that
Kenji:"really?"

Sasha:"good"
Sagi looked up at the ceiling for a moment. "Uhhh......lady...." he poked Fay in the stomach. "I think we should transfer to a different room....."

Walks around-kenji