cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 toi can be a undertaker ou a deadman name deadman info:what toi did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

animé 5028 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 5028

il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Kania:picks him up and walk off witch is fast to others"you Moran"gets him to a safe spot and begins to heal him
il y a plus d’un an nidoqueen said…
sick
Zandra:is...... is there a bathroom in here *face goes kinda green and quickly puts hand over mouth* h-how long was i asleep?

Zack: d-do you like so far *grunts*
Sasha:"do you like so far?"says seductively
Kenji:"not LonG over there"points a Door
il y a plus d’un an cyrus498 said…
silver:i feel like...im being attacked in the inside ARRGGGHH!*looks like hes in extreme pain* crow:AHH FUCK IT HURTS AHRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Kania:give him a ani poison and parasite drug that eliminates the pain
(gtg)
silver:calms down*thank you..kania...*falls asleep* veince:goes up to stab luna*why hell-o there
sick
Zandra:*runs to the bathroom and tries to keep her hair pouled back* i hate having to do this *throwing up in the toilet*

Zack:i think it is asome so far hehe sweet *starts going a little more faster* sweet
hmmm
Matthew:cos she was fighting my sister in what you all call a game and my sister lost and i don't know where the ones that loses is to go
Luna:growls at veince
Sasha:"you like that?"is panting abit put his hands on her jiggleing boobs
Kenji:goes over to her"are you all right??"
veince:why are you growling?!*makes his blood branch a bit bigger*i just want to stab you! silver:wakes up*...uhh somebody in this room?....i cant see straight.. italy:calls kania*how is silver's condition
Kania;"he's disoriented"
Luna:barks still in wolf form
italy:what happend to him? silver:i feel like im being attacked..,..neruologically.....veince:ple­ase you think a bark is going to scare me?!*goes to attack luna*
Luna:avoids attack and bites veinces neck out
Kania:"a inmate named vEince went crazy"next tries a Nero stabiler
hmmm
Matthew:need my help?

Zandra:i-i don't know *throws up some more* what time is it?

Zack:*massages them and keeps thrusting* yes i do mmmmmmmm yeah this is amazing for it being my first time *drooling a bit again* wow
italy:WHY DONT YOU KILL HIM THEN?!! veince:makes a bunch of blood form around his neck so it doesnt get bit*bitch please*throws a bunch of blood shards at luna* silver:is crying*AHH MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!!!!!....
angry
Matthew:*puts his sister down and jumps in the way of the of the shards and gets hit instead* why do you want to hurt ppl for?
veince:NERO!*his posion that his blood can produce that attacks a person nervous system*your going to die soo boy hehehehe....*laughs like a insane person*HAHAHA
angry
Matthew:you know I'm not a normal human i'm amuned to all poisons so yeah i wount be ding any time soon unless you find my weakness that holds my life within there flames
hmmm
Fay:*slowly wakes up* uh what happened
(you cant avoid a neruoligic virus its litterally unable to be immune)veince:hmm you cant avoid a nerulogic virus its impossible soo......
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*runs to the cries of pain*
angry
Matthew:it still wount kill me

(Only thing that can kill mat and his sister is if the flame on they're wings goes out with arekkusu III wings melt he dies with zack and zandra wings get cut off by there own blade thay die same basic principles)
(we have to retain the basic laws of psyicis)veince:i am not trying to kill you just kill your nervous system
Arekkusu III:so this is the infermeary in this place hu i can heal your wounds
angry
Matthew:and why may i ask do you want to do that when you know it'll just heal it's self
veince:i want..to cause others pain....
angry
Matthew:i never feel pain do to my father's training but why cos pain in others?
veince:BECAUSE!!!!!I HAVE FELT SO MUCH I SHOULD SPREAD IT!
Arekkusu III:you all need me to heal your wounds or not?
angry
Matthew:*facepalm* that is not a good reason to hurt others there is other ways to let out anger without hurting others
veincE:i DONT FUCKING CARE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME THEY SHOULD DIE DIE DIE SO JUST SHUT Up!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
Matthew:i understand more then you think think i am part bird of fire every where i turn some one screams calling me a freak of nature no one thinks to stop and try to understand me but i don't go trying to hurt ppl over it
veince:i SAID SHUT UP YOU FREAK!!!!I DONT NEED TO BE CONVINCED I MADE UP MY MIND JUST GO THE HELL AWAY!!!
hmmm
Matthew:*wings twitch* well if you happen to need to talk to any one about your problems just let me know alright *looks at his sister* come on sister *wisles for luna* come on you to we need to get my sister to the infermeary sense no one is going to lead me to where the loser is to go
sad
Fay:brother where is my baby
Matthew:she is with her father
fay:ok good
*some one grabs fay and straps her to a cold mettle table*
Matthew:hay let her go!
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*starts healing ppl's wounds* there you go how in the world did you guys get into this mess?
crow:that..guy just went up and stabbed me...
hmmm
Arekkusu III:well then i got a trick up my sleeves for him and all your wounds is healed and i even noticed some things missing so i replaced them for you
(ya but we can kill them off thatd be no fun Xp)
kania:"and leave silver??"-_-
kenji:"around 10:30 maybe"
sasha:smirks and kisses him
Luna:dodges the shard again
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(indeed) italy:hangs up* silver:help me!!!!!!! veince:......*blood dripps from his arm*fuck....i am beat...*falls asleep on the floor*
sad
Matthew:sister *two men grabs and holds him back let me go
fay:*trying to get free as a big weal was brought to her and thay spin it*
(I'll let you guys pick what she loses)
big smile
Zack:*eyes widen as he kisses back* ohhhh babe *in his mind* mom would have my hide if she seen me doing this hehe oooooooo what's this *starts to release*
sad
Fay:*look of fear as she watches the weal spin and slowly starts to stop* t-the worst thing thay can take is the thing that holds a baby
Sasha:heads goes back and she comes too
Kania:puts he med doseage higher for him
big smile
Zack:want me to keep going?

Arekkusu III:with me you don't need meds i have healing powers with one touch the wounds instantly heal
hmmm
Zandra:hmmm then i have no clue why i feel so quizy *starts throwing up again*
(Shea in a different spot with silver)
Sasha:"do you want to?"
veince:finds the wreched egg*IM GOING TO KILL YOU KNOW?(somebody play wretched egg please?)
worried
Fay:*eyes widen when she sees what it lands on* oh no
(Come on all help me out with her please)
Matthew:don't hurt my sister *still trying to get away so that he could save his sister*