American Dragon: Jake Long If Brad found out about Jake, what do toi think he will do?

Renarimae posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 05:31AM
If Jake's secret identity was mistakenly revealed to Brad, what do you think he will do? Help Jake protect the magical world, or try to annihilate him that way he could get Rose or take over the world or anything else?

American Dragon: Jake Long 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DJDragon said…
tongue
He's dumb. It's fact! I think he will tell about it in school... Or could get Rose!
il y a plus d’un an Renarimae said…
big smile
Of course. Why would Brad be able to exactly hurt Jake, because he doesn't have magical powers, or does he? I can't believe I just said that! O_o. I'm a tiny bit of a bit of a Brad Morton fan. I make tons of crazy stories about him. Oh, and about the whole being a fan a little, OMG! Guilty! Actually alot!
il y a plus d’un an dragon990 said…
angry
brad is an idiot if he hurts jake or gets rose i will seriously damage him
il y a plus d’un an DRAGON-dude04 said…
meh
I think that he would at least try to tell people about Jake and how he's a dragon but probably nobody would belive him or just think he's going crazy or something like that.
il y a plus d’un an InvaderStorm said…
He'd scream like a little girl! (like that edited scream the mermaid who's afraid of water does)
il y a plus d’un an jake_rose_4ever said…
surprise
I hate Brad I hate his name I never like him and if he found out about Jake he would tell it to all their schoolmates, maybe nobody believe him, but he would do it!!
il y a plus d’un an dianacarr5678 said…
He'll probably not mess around with him any more since he is a dragon and like what other users said, that he'll tell people (maybe). Brad probably might want to learn his secret how he is a dragon as well, and turn into one (nah probably not)