Alpha et Oméga Thoughts on Norm of the North

18jcrone posted on Nov 02, 2015 at 01:17AM
Post your full thoughts on Norm of the North here. I personally think it will be a great movie despite the animation and sound affects. I personally dont find the animation awful just the character movements are rather weird and the sound effects are low quality. I mean when the trailer for Alpha and Omega was released there was a lot of mixed reception on it. Besides I really want to give this movie a chance because it took a long time to make it and I can tell it had a lot of production problems so I want to give the movie a chance. The movie was delayed a few times too like it was going to be released in 2012 with the same company who worked on Alpha and Omega working on it but now a company named Splash! Entertainment made it so even if the movie is awful at least in my opinion it is probably from all of the production problems. What do all of you think it will be like?
last edited on Nov 07, 2015 at 06:49PM

Alpha et Oméga 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ben15delas said…
Okay, first if all I'm not saying it will be the Greatest animated film of all time but will be a Good one. It also tells us how cruel some us humans can be to the wilderness. And how some can be helpful. And like I said before it will not be the greatest but good. It will probably end up like A&O through. A New beginning
last edited il y a plus d’un an
18jcrone commented…
I agree with you. il y a plus d’un an
ben15delas commented…
Awesome :) il y a plus d’un an
Tehgamingking commented…
the only thing that the movie says about humanity, is that Rob Schneider is the worst of us, and should never make another movie il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an TimberHumphrey said…
my thought on Norm of the North: it'll be terrible. pretty sure the trailer spoiled like half of the movie. rather watch The Nut Job 2 instead
ben15delas commented…
Seriously dude. Stop just stop you're annoying il y a plus d’un an
TimberHumphrey commented…
well i'm sorry, but i'm just stating my opinion il y a plus d’un an
LivialovesU commented…
Leave him alone alex. everyone has their opinion..even i do il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LivialovesU said…
Okay I don't really agree with alex much because he is a jerk and terrible person. (Inbox me if you want to know why) it doesn't look too good but decent. im still watching it through.
ben15delas commented…
No one cares about toi Bree. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SentinelPrime89 said…
Right now, I'm very biased. It could be good but to me, it looks more like a Madagascar copycat but with bears and lemmings.
a crappy Madagascar copycat. i mean, the trailer's still getting a lotta hate il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 18jcrone said…
Even if i like the movie I doubt I will enjoy it as much as Alpha and Omega.
il y a plus d’un an Shadow1997 said…
cool
Nothing to A&O to be honest it looks stupid
ben15delas commented…
That's what everyone thought about the A&O when it was first announced. MDR at least norm doesn't have a human hair cut. il y a plus d’un an
Shadow1997 commented…
So what if A&O does il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 18jcrone said…
Even if the film is panned by critics i am still going to watch it.
LivialovesU commented…
same il y a plus d’un an
18jcrone commented…
I never listen to critic reviews any more. il y a plus d’un an
ben15delas commented…
Most of them are stupid. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an HumphreyWolfMan said…
It's one of those movies I am not looking forward to. A&O is a golden gift with the characters and enough visualization and roles with the characters (Mainly Kate, Humphrey, Garth, and Lilly).

But at the same time, I did think the film trailer was 'decent' enough despite some graphic issues.. Like it would probably be fine as a smaller company, even though I don't care about that movie.
ben15delas commented…
It's sadly getting the same treatment as A&O. il y a plus d’un an
HumphreyWolfMan commented…
How is it 'sadly'? Alpha and Omega ways were often great! XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SentinelPrime89 said…
I did notice in a more recent trailer that the animation looked slightly better to me. This of course makes me wonder if Splash is actually taking their time with the next three Alpha and Omega films to get them looking as right as possible and the animation in the leaked Alpha and Omega 6 clips was simply unfinished.
considering all the hate the movie's getting on YouTube, i'm pretty sure it's not gonna end well il y a plus d’un an
also i do agree the animation in the A&O 6 clip wasn't all that good, but at least it looked better than Norm of the North il y a plus d’un an
ben15delas commented…
A&O 6 doesn't make sense through. Yet, the animation is about the same to me. il y a plus d’un an