Almost Famous Favori Song(S) In The Movie?

marissa posted on Jul 01, 2007 at 03:07AM
mine are tiny dancer (elton john) and thats the way (led zepplin.)

everyone else?

Almost Famous 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an tinydancer said…
Mine is Simple Man, but its kinda hard to hear it in the actual film. Of course the Tiny Dancer scene is a classic, but Simple Man is probably my favorite song from the film.

I love that there are so many Zeppelin songs in the film also, shows how good a film it is and how much it means to some people, cos Led Zeppelin didnt let their music be used in films before this!
il y a plus d’un an szmootyi said…
Tiny Dancer is a great song, too, but my fave is Feveeeeer Dooooog
il y a plus d’un an XpsychotickissX said…
tiny dancer, that scene is iconic
il y a plus d’un an brandyjules said…
tops for tiny dancer can watch over and over again
il y a plus d’un an msbliss said…
Almost Famous isnt a movie with a soundtrack...the movie is the Soundtrack so I have soooooo many favourite songs in the movie. I never liked Tiny Dancer till I saw the movie now I love it!

BUT for me the best song in the movie is by farrrrr Rain Song by Led Zepplin, for many many reasons. The first being that I am a huge Zep fan (omg i wish they signed my t-shirt lol)so Im impressed that so many Zep songs are in the movie! My all time favourite Zep song is RAINSONG which is played right at the end of the movie when Saphire and Russel are eating lunch and disgussing the new girls and what he did to Penny/William. As I said I adore the song, but u know what I think even if I had never heard it I would have loved the way the song fit in with the sad and deep moment in Russels life and the feeling that something Big had just came to an end! AMAZING USE OF MY FAV SONG...I ADORE IT!
Tanya xxx