Zombies How do toi define a zombie?

knifewrench posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 03:28PM
My definition: a person who is infected with a virus which causes them to bite/eat another person, and those who are bitten become infected with the virus. The virus is usually transferred through saliva or blood.
last edited on Jun 10, 2008 at 02:29PM

Zombies 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Gen13_fan said…
Well , I think a Zombie is person (human or former) who's a blank slate and a Cannibal . They're some kind of undead or living mutant that attacks and eats humans out of the basic need to feed . Mentally, they're very basic .
il y a plus d’un an hm94991 said…
My defininition of a zombie is a good friend.
il y a plus d’un an knifewrench said…
<shoots all of Hm94991's friends>
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an hm94991 said…
*gets a very big gun* Stay away from my friends, knifey. Im not afraid to use this.
il y a plus d’un an niceapril said…
my defo of a zombie iz a person who has been infected with a virus which has probz destroyed all of it's brain cells and it feeds off human's blood to make itself stronger. And then the human needs medicine to make itself better. But if the person doesnt fight off the zombie., the zombie will eat parts of the person's body and then that person will turn into a zombie. :)
il y a plus d’un an HighwayCreature said…
The zombie, by my definition, must first at some point in it's life, been alive. Then died. Then came back as a flesh eater.

That is what technically makes a zombie a zombie.
il y a plus d’un an xboxrocksx45 said…
1.A zombie,a walking corpse brought back to the living by satanic magic used for slavery (the ones that do bring back these dead slaves are probably going to be called one of the wealthiest people in the world)

2. A zombie, a skeleton that constanly is begging for brains

3.A zombie, a human infected by a virus created by science

4.A zombie, a human infected by a virus created by magic
last edited il y a plus d’un an