Young Justice OC'S!!! Seriously guys, just click on this. Relieve a bit of my boredom and have a one-shot ou drawing from yours truly?

AislingYJ posted on Dec 20, 2012 at 01:08AM
LISTEN TO THE TITLE.
So yeah, I'm procrastinating on Broken Wings and I'm bored so I figured why not ask for one-shot or drawing requests?
What I need:
Name of main character(s):
Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, personality, and anything else important):
Genre (romance, fluff, character bonding, dark and twisted, etc. or smut if you like being scarred for life):
Mood (angsty, drama, lovey-dovey/fluffy, dark, etc.):
Any particular setting, scenario/situation, etc.?:
Do you want it to be a song-fic and if so, what song?:
Basic gist/summary (character betrays/fights team/fights death or nemesis, angst between characters, etc.):
And if you want, a pic (so I can be inspired):

I'm also doing drawing requests. I need:
Character(s) name(s):
Appearance:
Style of the pic (anime, YJ cartoon style, etc.):
What you want it to be of (like should the character be just sitting there, kissing his/her bf/gf, playing baseball idk):
And an inspiration pic if you want (it doesn't have to be of your character, just if there's a certain pose or something that you like):
last edited on Dec 21, 2012 at 03:30AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Willow_Cyrus said…
U can write a one shot and ash and row row ( wink wink hehe)
il y a plus d’un an AislingYJ said…
Sure! Can you fill out the information so I know what it should be about??
il y a plus d’un an -BelovedRobin said…
Dear cod, should I??
#WhatWouldJesusDo
il y a plus d’un an AislingYJ said…
DO ITTTTTTT LOKI GODDAMIT. I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE ABOUT CHARM THE SWAFFY DIVA! ..or whoever you choose to have me write about XD
il y a plus d’un an bakes2389 said…
heart
hmmm........I've got too many characters to choose from. I do love your smut though.....I so need a smut piece from you!!!! ;D
il y a plus d’un an Willow_Cyrus said…
Ashy you can choose way u want the one shot to be about it's usually more in the girls perspective if not maybe like row and ash go to a dance or somethin idk
il y a plus d’un an Robin_Love said…
cool
Name of main character(s): Becca(no powers) vs Aisling
Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, personality, and anything else important): Becca has black hair, brown eyes. Die-hard serious warrior but snarky
Genre (romance, fluff, character bonding, dark and twisted, etc. or smut if you like being scarred for life): bonding
Mood (angsty, drama, lovey-dovey/fluffy, dark, etc.): drama, kinda sad with some of the bonding stuff
Any particular setting, scenario/situation, etc.?: Them training together
Do you want it to be a song-fic and if so, what song?:
Basic gist/summary (character betrays/fights team/fights death or nemesis, angst between characters, etc.): just the training and some bonding between them
 Name of main character(s): Becca(no powers) vs Aisling Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, p
il y a plus d’un an SilverWings13 said…
I have an ideeaaa! I'll fill the out with it when I get a sec!