Young Justice OC'S!!! Fanfic!

XxKFforeverXx posted on Sep 15, 2012 at 05:57PM
It's Heroes VS. Military VS. Government. You're either with the Military, or with the heroes. Though, if your OC decides to join with the heroes instead of the Military, or vice versa, that's okay!

Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian:
Name:
Alias (Only if you're a hero.):
Age (in five years):
Relationship:
Personality:
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with):

Powers (Heroes only~):
Weapons:
What branch of Military? (Army, Air Force, Navy Seals, Coast Guard, etc. If you aren't a hero or civilian.):
Are you with or against the goverent?:
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!):

If you didn't watch the video, you might need to if you want to know what's going on~!

For example: Here's a picture of Fang ^.^
 It's Heroes VS. Military VS. Government. You're either with the Military, ou with the heroes. Though,

Young Justice OC'S!!! 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an AislingYJ said…
Sounds cool! But what video?
I'll apply right now, but it might change after I watch the vid...
Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian: Um...hero.
Name: Aisling Carter
Alias: Dimension
Age (in five years): 20..
Relationship: She is officially single!
Personality: around most people: quiet, tomboyish, shy, tough on the outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn’t like to show extreme sadness or be seen as weak or useless, slightly insecure. Around her best friends/people she’s really comfortable with: similar, but she is talkative and kind of random or weird.
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with): See below (if it doesn't look enough like a hero costume, lemme know and I can change it!)
Powers: flight, strength, gauges measurements
Weapons: hand to hand/martial arts, knives, lemme know if she needs anything else
What branch of Military?: hero?
Are you with or against the goverent?: Um...I'll get back to you on that one.
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!): Dad was a villian named Axxis, he gave her powers, tried to kill her when it didn't work, she escaped, he got her back, hacked her mind and erased memories of her past, she ended up killing him later after he gave her more powers (flight and strength). Yeah.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Sounds cool! But what video? I'll apply right now, but it might change after I watch the vid... He
il y a plus d’un an FangYJ said…
cool
((Nopee. Weapons are good!))
il y a plus d’un an MercyYJ said…

Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian: Military!
Name: Bella/ Mercy Watson
Age (in five years): 21
Relationship: BOOP!
Personality: In 5 years? Down-to-earth, not afraid to speak her mind, kind, mind like Sherlock Holmes
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with): Picture!

Weapons: Pistol, tazer, anything that anyone would have in the Marine Corps?
What branch of Military?: Marine Corps
Are you with or against the goverent?: Against
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!): Her family died, she started to travel, learned a bunch of languages, and then Batman forced her onto the team, she was able to quit when she was 18 and joined another team.
 Hero, part of the Military, ou a civilian: Military! Name: Bella/ Mercy Watson Age (in five years
il y a plus d’un an BladeYJ said…
Military!
Name: Blade Serenity Howard
Age in 5 years: 21

Appearance: Short blonde hair light tan skin, eyes change color depending on mood, naturally red, always hs a smirk on her face. She is 5'11 and is 120 pounds of pure muscle.

Personality: She's a bitch (in a good way I guess) she is a smart-ass, smart alic, snarky, sarcastic, girl. she can be serious but chooses not to. She loves hurting bad guys.. she loves killing too!! She can be a soffie and can be understanding. She has a very low self-esteem and picks on people (playfully) she trys not to cry ever and usually doesn't. ALSO DOES NOT TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE TRYING TO MUDER HER.. c:

Relationship: Terror

Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with): Well Below is Blade (with a little less clothing) Her military outfit would be less reviling but she would have the bullets. shorts, and glasses.

Powers (Heroes only~): Well none then :D

Weapons: Shotgun and dual magnums! Also A pointy rigid combat knife! :D

What branch of Military? Marines?

Are you with or against the goverent?: AGIANST

Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!): UHG! :P Dante(bro) Left with her mom when he was seven later that day Her dad came home killed her sister she tried to escape but couldn't her father pushed her to do better trained her and abused her. She escaped and met up with her brother. :D

((Also I hope I didn't offend you with my new series.. *I don't want it to seem as if I'm taking yo idea GURL! xD))
 Military! Name: Blade Serenity Howard Age in 5 years: 21 Appearance: Short blonde hair light t
il y a plus d’un an CoaxochYJ said…
Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian: Hero!
Name: Mellisa Adams
Alias: Coaxoch
Relationship: Taken!
Personality: HATES to burden others with her problems. Always giving, almost never takes. And is just... A Mel!
Costume: PICTURE TIME
Powers: Flight(Wingzzz), (One she never uses,) Levetation.
Weapons: Swords, hunting knife.
What branch of Military?: N/A
Are you with or against the goverent?: AGAINST.
Past: (Ugh, headache. I'll just put her future past!) Kiddnapped by the School so she spent the first 9 years of her life in a dog crate. Escaped, then was pretty happy, got into the hero-ing business at age 10, then sent to the future at 13!

Stupid wings are the wrong color in the picture though...

Lemme know if I need to do anything diffrently!
 Hero, part of the Military, ou a civilian: Hero! Name: Mellisa Adams Alias: Coaxoch Age: (Ohh..
il y a plus d’un an InfinityYJ said…
Hero
Name: Kyra Grayson (unknown)
Alias (Only if you're a hero.): (in five years...) Phoenix
Age (in five years): 18
Relationship: singularity.
Personality: Fem. Robin w/anger issues
Costume: She's kinda in her 'ninja' stage at this point, i'm gonna say, so it's all black, and her hair is black with gold, and yeah. awkward picture.. whatever.
Powers (Heroes only~): fire, flight, telepathy, change of apperance
Weapons:bo staff
Are you with or against the gov.: against
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!):Orphan. Kidnapped. Slade. Training, powers, team, Robin is twin, died, reincarnate, alive. :D

It's a little tiny bit awkward... :3 whatever. Ignore the awkward-ness~ and the hair color and the eyes.. but otherwise that's her costume right now.
 Hero Name: Kyra Grayson (unknown) Alias (Only if you're a hero.): (in five years...) Phoenix Age
il y a plus d’un an Obscurity98 said…
Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian: Hero
Name: Harley Mei Kent
Alias (Only if you're a hero.): Obscurity or Harley
Age (in five years): 19 yrs 6 months
Relationship: Married to Skylar....who might be dead
Personality: Sarcastic, witty, serious, great with taking lead., easily made to laugh, negative tone, yells and looses temper often.
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with): total pic moment
(it his black not brown and has no mask)
Powers (Heroes only~): Super strength, invulnerability, element control
Skills: Great hand to hand combat, agility, swords woman,
Weapons: two swords that can stay hidden within her body, whip, and a knife in her suit
Are you with or against the goverent?: Against!!!
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!):Man made creation, not by god, Adopted by Batman and Superman, dated Roy Harper and Kaldur, still hunted by her creators
 Hero, part of the Military, ou a civilian: Hero Name: Harley Mei Kent Alias (Only if you're a hero.
il y a plus d’un an GravityBoyYJ said…
OOC: dunno if its too late but idc ill post dis anyway

Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian:
Name: Willow Stevens
Alias (Only if you're a hero.): Cyrus
Age (in five years): 20
Relationship: Wally/Billy stil ldunno
Personality: quiet and shy but outgoing around people she has known for a while
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with):

Powers (Heroes only~): she has the power to teleport and can camoflauge with her cape and has mystic arts training ( eyes glow blue when powers in use)
Weapons: she carries swords and usually uses combat moves

Are you with or against the goverent?: Aqainst
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!): she was seperated from becca when she was born and was beatan by her step dad for a while and escaped joinging secret six but joined the team

If you didn't watch the video, you might need to if you want to know what's going on~!

OOC: dunno if its too late but idc ill post dis anyway Hero, part of the Military, ou a civilian:
il y a plus d’un an GravityBoyYJ said…
OOC: well technically she is a hero but yeah...kinda am wondering about Willow millitary style
il y a plus d’un an SilverWings13 said…
It's Heroes VS. Military VS. Government. You're either with the Military, or with the heroes. Though, if your OC decides to join with the heroes instead of the Military, or vice versa, that's okay!

Hero, part of the Military, or a civilian: Military.
Name: Aleksander Felis
Alias (Only if you're a hero.):
Age (in five years): 19
Relationship: None.
Personality: laid back, sensitive toward others, lets most things roll off his back, attentive, calm, quick thinker, focused.
Costume (Picture please! It goes along with who you're with): link
It was the only one I could find!!

Weapons: Glock (pistol), AK-47 (automatic machine gun), tazer
What branch of Military? (Army, Air Force, Navy Seals, Coast Guard, etc. If you aren't a hero or civilian.): Marine Corp
Are you with or against the goverent?: Against!
Past (PLEASE. Keep it short!): raised in a CADMUS facility in Russia for as long as he an remember. Escaped and met up with Double Helix. Joined YJ. You can alter it however you want in order to make him a non-hero/ non-meta.