yaoi What was the first BoyxBoy couple...

kyokotanemura posted on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:56PM
to get you into yaoi/boyxboy?
It can be anime, fanfics about real people, etc.

I first got into boyxboy couples from reading a ThorxLoki fanfic.
(Yeah I'm a newbie to yaoi, but I love it now!)

yaoi 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ueku said…
Junjou Romantica was the first yaoi I watched. When I first watched it I was like o///o
last edited il y a plus d’un an
IamKyon commented…
Ikr XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an IamKyon said…
It was Junjou Romantica AMV which really caught my eye ^^
 It was Junjou Romantica AMV which really caught my eye ^^
il y a plus d’un an kimkyu said…
Okane ga nai, Was my first after that i start watching other mangas and right now im in fanfics (im addicted to fanfic)
il y a plus d’un an Shinjikun said…
Ash/Gary from Pokemon was my first. I somehow stumbled upon it while randomly looking for Pokemon pictures via google image search a looooooong time ago. I thought it was weird at first, but then I started to REALLY get into to it for some reason. ε-(´∀`; )
il y a plus d’un an codyfan77 said…
Mine was...Some where around the age of 11/12, Total dramas NoCo. But only a little, back then, I didn't like Yaoi too much, so I only read 1 or 2 NoCo fanfictions/tried not to mention it.
il y a plus d’un an shizuka1243 said…
My first was hey class president
 My first was salut class president
il y a plus d’un an KnougeChick said…
My first yaoi ship was Sebastian/Grelle from Black Butler but I hated myself for shippin them cuz OHNO
HOMOSEXUALS //GASPU
Then I watched Sgt. Frog and shipped Tamama/Keroro and same deal as before
Hetalia I ended up watchin because it's known for its yaoi but it's not like actually yaoi yaoi???
But it hints at it all the time
But that was the first thing I was ever into that I shipped a homosexual pairing and didn't hate myself for it

And my first actual yaoiyaoiyaoi y aoi was Boku No Pico and what a ride that was ahahaha
il y a plus d’un an Legacyflight said…
My first love for yaoi was when watching Angel Beats. I ship Otonashi and Hinata like there's no tomorrow.
But the first time I ACTUALLY saw a yaoi anime was while watching Junjou Romantica. I ship Nowaki and Hiroki forever.
I aslo like Puzzleshipping, Bronzeshipping, Puppyshipping and Tendershipping. All so cute!!
 My first l’amour for yaoi was when watching Angel Beats. I ship Otonashi and Hinata like there's no tomo
CloudDew82 commented…
OMFG! I l’amour Otonashi and Hinata! They're one of the cutest pairings ever! <3 the picture is adorable, btw. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CloudDew82 said…
My first yaoi couple I ever shipped was when I was about 9, yes 9, and I believe it was NaruSasu XD I loved Naruto way more when I was little. My first actually yaoi anime was Junjou Romantica, and it's still probably my favorite. We need more yaoi anime!
il y a plus d’un an FreeAwesomeness said…
big smile
Well, my first yaoi couple I ever discovered was YamixYugi from Yugioh. At first I was like: dafuq? Thirty seconds later, I was like: OMG, THAT'S ACTUALLY ADORABLE! From then on, I became a yaoi fangirl. I was eleven at the time. Now I'm twelve :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Cadence_Maeve said…
I'm gonna go with Narusasu. At the time I absolutely disliked yaoi, but found them too obviuosly in love to deny it. Then a dear friend of mine made me watch Junjou Romantica...and that was probably the start of my long of no ruturn lol
il y a plus d’un an fredstoy1 said…
My first was RitsuxTakano in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi… I started watching the anime on crunchyroll, totally unaware it was yaoi, and that started everything.
il y a plus d’un an Hidan71 said…
heart
Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation... then it all goes downhill from there haha...
il y a plus d’un an pruple_royal said…
my first was love stage, i was reading the mange not knowing what to expect but i just fell in love and now its like i can't get enough of yaoi manga
il y a plus d’un an xXxAngelessxXx said…
heart
for me, the first mxm ship was definitely narusasu from naruto
 for me, the first mxm ship was definitely narusasu from Naruto