xXJakeloverXx's Fanfiction An Announcement

xXjakeloverXx posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 02:13PM
Hey Everyone,
This is just a little announcement. My mom is VERY supportive of my writing, and she has mentioned a few things to me i need to think about. She's worried that if i do try to get something published someday, people will try to claim my ideas as their own since i posted them on here. I know I'm not quite good enough to get anything published YET, but i am trying to get better. So i might not be posting anything on here for a while, until i figure some things out. I'm sorry for the wait, but thank you for all of your support.
Love,
xXjakeloverXx

xXJakeloverXx's Fanfiction 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ashesandwine said…
kiss
Ohhh:( I'll miss your stories!!! But you should do what you think it's best:D
I'll wait patently until you start again:D
Lots of love, kisses and hugs:D
il y a plus d’un an xXjakeloverXx said…
heart
Thanks so much! im not sure if i am actually going to have to stop posting them, i need to check into some stuff first.. But thanks so much for understanding!!
Lots of Love, Kisses and Hugs right back at you!!! ;)
il y a plus d’un an ctaim2 said…
Though a disappointment to readers, that is probably a good idea. Some publishers do not like to publish works that have been read online, but I'm sure you knew that already :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
kiss
well i had an idea, but i wasnt sure. So thank you so much for confirming. :)
il y a plus d’un an JaCoB_LoVeR_26 said…
heart
i also agree....and wat r u talking about better..there great...i 'll miss them
laugh
Thanks! I think im going to continue a few.. whenever i get time. Im not sure though.
I doubt ill ever get anything published so i dont see why posting them hurts anything.
il y a plus d’un an vanillamoon08 said…
heart
haha I wish that more people supported MY writing lol...it's not that they don't it's just that they don't show it very well that they support me...But I see what your mother means. I'm worried about that too myself actually. =/ It's why I only post fan fiction and puh-lease girl! You'll DEFINITELY publish something someday! :-P lol Writing is talent and a gift and talent is not to be wasted! It is to be persued! :D lol But I'll wait for you patinently to post something (I'm really getting into Camp Kassie! But I'll wait for that too ;) ). ^^ Good luck with everything! School started for you already? I'm going back on the 8th.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
kiss
OOOH you are lucky! yes.. i have been in school for like three weeks...lol.. and thank you for supporting my writing.. im sure the more people read yours the more supportive they wll be!! Thank you for the compliments though!! :)
il y a plus d’un an taylorlover21 said…
kiss
oowwww! ill miss your stories but your mom is TOTALY WRITE THEIR ARE SOME MEAN PEOPLE.... hope you figure everything out!!!!!

UR#1 FAN ALLIE
mischievous
haha yeeeah.. this was a while ago.. i think i basically just said "the heck with it..." and posted more... i cant NOT write and NOT post on here....lol.