windwakerguy43 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy43 9437 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 9437

il y a plus d’un an cosmic_fusions said…
"---THEN STOP TOUCHING MEEE!!!" She screamed, and although he couldn't hear it, he could feel the vibration of her vocal chords with his finger still in her mouth. She released him and scoffed. But when she saw him laugh, her nose scrunched, her brows sinking further when she heard snickering from people passing by her. She turned so red it did appear she was some sort of tomato or strawberry with the whole scheme of colors. "No! No salad, no leaves, no grass!" She yelled again, her arms flailing this time as her cheeks puffed in frustration.
il y a plus d’un an pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“But you are quite touchable with your many shades my love,” Addai ended up bursting with laughter this time, trying to cover his mouth to contain it. “Perhaps an unripened banana, or a pickle then? Seaweed?” He suggested. However, his attention shifted upon feeling the ship starting to move, his gaze finding that there were others that were replicas of the one they were on and they too had started moving. He turned back to Zealia, his laughter now gone as he smiled sheepishly. “Shall we see what there is to experience here?”
Zealia's blush only seem to darken with every new suggestion of his, her body now trembling as she tried to keep her scream within. She closed her eyes tight when Addai's attention went to his surroundings. And when he asked the question, she opened her slitted eyes before they flickered back to normal. "I think you're going to experience a tail this thick up your ass." She said, giving him quite a girthy size of her tail with the image of her hands.
Addai frowned some at this. “I will experience no such thing,” He protested. “Not even from a..a stalk of celery,” He began to laugh again until he suddenly stopped again, catching sight of the man that had been sitting across from them. Which in turn, brought back the memory of the conductor. And suddenly, he felt as if he couldn't laugh anymore, the feeling now numbed.
"I will shove every vegetable you've named whole so far down your throat that you will know what it feels to be me." She said, referring to the first time they had sex and Addai had forced her to swallow his erection whole. But when his laughing stop, her blush diluted slightly. She followed his gaze towards the man that was sitting across from them, her brows furrowing some in thought. She remembered he had told her he wasn't going to the resort. Zealia looked back at Addai with a raised eyebrow. "Are ya done being a dickwad?
Addai watched the man speak to the a creature that was half man and what appeared to be half horse: a centaur. He was oblivious to Zealia's question, and his gaze moved to some of the other people. He turned around to face where they were leaving, now wondering if the conductor was truly alright. And then it was the dream that he had—or rather the nightmare. He didn't want to think about, and he told himself that he wouldn't. So he just said the first thing that came to mind. “I am hungry...” He mumbled. “Where is it that we find our room?”
cosmic_fusions commented…
dont ignore mehhh :((( il y a plus d’un an
COLA, ILL DO ANYTHING! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! il y a plus d’un an
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Hm...yeah, no xD il y a plus d’un an
"HeeellOoOoO!" Zealia flailed her arms around when she was ignored, her nose scrunching some. And when he finally looked at her and spoke, her expression softened. "Well... we can get you something to eat." She gave an effort of a small smile. As for the next question, she wasn't quite sure. "Uummm... Well, let's inspect all and we'll get the one we want."
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Uh.... That's just a joke right *Rosemary was prepared to chuckle, but when she realized that Han'ah may not be laughing, she cleared her throat and responded* L-Let's look for Oasis

*As they went deeper and deeper in the woods, one single tree sat at the top, standing proudly for all to see. The tree was a disturbing sight, human like figures appearing to be inside the bark of the tree. The roots that struck the earth pulsated ever so slightly like veins as it sucked from the earth. Once they approached, Kristoff could already feel the Servant's presence* Here it is. Ral-Soth
 Uh.... That's just a joke right *Rosemary was prepared to chuckle, but when she realized that Han'ah
Addai nodded some slowly, not really mentioning that he wasn't as hungry as she would think even after their long train ride. If anything, he felt a little sick to his stomach, but he was glad that the aching in his head had subsided now that he noticed so. “Let us be on our way, then...uh...what way would that be exactly?”

~

“Isn't that what we're doing?” Han'ah only rolled her eyes as they continued their search.
“Uh...that got real pretty quick..” Ha'nah commented with a tone of awkwardness behind her words.
Shut it Ha'nah. Han'ah replied, trying to get back to focusing.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Are my posts a joke to toi XD il y a plus d’un an
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Probably. il y a plus d’un an
And for herself XD il y a plus d’un an
*Rosemary kept quiet now as she searched around for her, hoping to find Oasis somewhere in the crowd of onis, sighing to herself* Why did it have to be an oni disguise
Zealia shrugged. "Most likely where everyone is going.... Ooh!" She spotted a worker and quickly asked him about the rooms, in which the man she asked kindly pointed at the direction of the reception for the chambers. The woman thanked him before interlocking her hand with Addai's and walking with him to the desk that was sheltered from the outside.

"Hello! I'd like to get any Couples Suite you may offer." She smiled at the woman behind the desk that wore a neat bun.

"Why of course! I just need some ID and your tickets please." She returned the smile.

Zealia's grin faltered and she blinked in realization. The nymph sighed before her eyes began to glow again in sync with the worker's until she was given a key. "Thanks!" She said, grabbing Addai again and quickly going to their destination. As she hurried, the green on her shoulders spread to her neck and chest.
ARE MY POSTS A JOKE TO toi XD il y a plus d’un an
yes il y a plus d’un an
Well, stop. It's time to kill a Servant il y a plus d’un an
Han'ah returned the glares that she received from some of the onis as she passed by them, not really caring to much for them in the least. Instead, she continued forward until she found one that looked as if they were wearing similar clothing to what Oasis had been wearing. However, she saw no ring on her finger, so she was a little unsure about it herself.

~

Addai, seeing the green spreading on her, had the urge to one, poke at it again because of how strange it was to see it actually spreading, and two, comment on how she was beginning to resemble a beanstalk. However, he refrained from doing both now that his mood had dropped a bit. He looked back at the woman at the counter while they were on their way and thought to himself about something as he began to make quick connections to things.
*Rosemary was tempted to call out to Oasis, wanting to at least find her, but made no risk to blow their cover* Shit, why does she have to move so damn fast
Zealia hurried through the crowd of people, soon entering the hallways where the rooms were located by number. She looked down to her key and sighed with relief that it was number 10, right at the end of the hall and somewhat isolated from the others. The green had started to spread even more, now covering most of her arms and it slowly trickling up her chin and face. She began to go on a full sprint with Addai, quickening her pace so no one would see her.

The nymph jabbed the key inside the knob, twisting it vigorously for it to open. "Come on come on come on come on come on.... UGH!!!" And when it took too long for her, she stomped her foot and the door flung open at command, almost breaking. She rushed inside with her lover, quickly shutting the door and sliding down against it in relief that they were finally alone. The green now reached her abdomen and ears.

The room itself was a Romantic deluxe suite, notable by its size and what filled the space. The bed was king size with silky sheets and rose petals sprinkled in the shape of a heart, along with a tray that held two towels in the shape of swans kissing each other. There was a platter of grapes, a bottle of lubricant, and a couple free rubbers. But what was most noticeable from the room was the pole that was in the center, along with the large display of wines and liquor.
“Ha! That's what she said.”
SHUT UP WITH THAT HA'NAH!

“Reeaally wishing that I had some of those extra Scorpia senses right about now,” She grumbled, thinking that for the first time now that they would have been really useful in their situation.
“Too bad we only got Mama senses. At least we didn't get too bad of an end of a stick. We could've just gotten our looks.”
..You know what..that would have actually been a good point if WE WERE BACK HOME.

~

Addai's eyes searched around the room at the many things it had to offer when they finally got there. He stood where he was for a few seconds until he ventured further into the room with just a few steps. He dropped his bag onto the floor, not caring to carry it any further than he had now. “So this is what a ship's room is like...I wonder if they are all similar to this one.” It wasn't until he turned around did he see that more of the green had taken over Zealia's skin. “That is...quite the rash and witch illness. Are you going to be well?”
*Despite her best to try and stay calm, Han'ah could see Rosemary starting to go into a slight panic as she searched for Oasis, looking around, even pushing a few people out of the way so that she could pass, hoping to find her somewhere*
Zealia sighed softly. “It’s... not a rash from being ill...” she admitted to droopy ears. “All those stories you were told about evil witches were of them being green... and I guess, in simple terms, whenever I do something not so righteous I get this to remind myself I’ve been a bad witch.” She said, finally standing up and looking around the room. “Hmm, nice.” The nymph grabbed her luggage and began to unpack a few things.
JADE, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il y a plus d’un an
nuh il y a plus d’un an
Han'ah was attempting to search faces quicker, her eyes moving shifting quicker from person to person with what help Ha'nah could give her. But then she spotted an red bodied oni that was standing closer to the buildings and away from the other onis with a rather agitated expression upon her face. And she could recognize that expression anywhere, one so specific.
Not only that, but the patterned attire that the oni wore matched the description as well.

~

Addai was listened closely to get explanation about what she had told him earlier was a rash. However, he was unsettled, because what he had gotten from it was something completely different. “So does that mean that you have taken part in eating travelers and poisoning water and boiling people alive?”
"H-H-Huh??" Zealia blinked. "No, no! Of course not! I-I just meant the whole green thing, n-not their actions!" Although, she had to admit that she had partaken in the lives of others when her parents first went missing as a method of survival. "A-Addai, I'm not a monster." She reassured him, inching a little closer to grab his hands and hold them against her chest. "I'm just... green."
Jade, I'm going to scream il y a plus d’un an
*As Rosemary continued to search around them, her attention was brought to Han'ah as she spotted someone, and she asked* Did you find her? Please tell me you found her

This is it *Kristoff said, turning to Flynn* You know what to do.
*But before Flynn could approach the tree, the townsfolk rushed at Reinard, their blades held, already stabbing at him in several spots*
*The noble was able to escape, taking out his sword as he shouted* Kill them! Risk your lives if you have to! Do not let them come near the tree!
Addai's brows furrowed, and he watched her closely. From what he had witnessed so far, his encounter with her had been nothing like what it had been with the other witches. Not only that, but she didn't seem like a monster to him. However, neither had the other one. But there was something that the other ones didn't have that she did. “I trust you,” He said as he then smiled a little. “Whether you are green or not so. You have given me no definite reason to believe that you are any sort of monster.”

~

Han'ah watched as the oni's attention shifted to them, and as she saw her tap her finger against her crossed arms, she answered. “I'm...kinda wishing that I didn't now,” She tried to say jokingly as the oni's attention shifted to them.
Zealia followed her sigh of relief with a smile thanks to Addai's words. "Thank you, baby." She said, leaning closer to place a kiss against her lips. She then plopped a grape between them and giggled. "I'll be your temporary cabbage patch..." She attempted a smile at the horrid name, but only ended up blushing with an awkward frown. The nymph looked around them. "I think we might enjoy ourselves here."
I'm blowing up the ship. I am putting monsters on that ship and ruining their vacation XD il y a plus d’un an
Oh, just ignore them *Rosemary said as she made her way through the crowd, bumping into many more than she would've liked as she lead the way to reaching Oasis*
Oasis stood near the wall, her glare being enough to shoo away any of the other onis who tried to drag her off into the affairs of whatever they were up to, though there were some that still attempted to approach her. She looked through crowd after crowd of people that filled the way until her eyes finally landed on the two that she were looking for.

The moment that Han'ah reached her, she was already attempting to explain what had happened only to be silenced rather quickly.

"Either you keep up, or you leave. That goes for both of you." Oasis growled sharply. "Do I make myself clear?"

~

Addai chewed on the grape that she had so graciously given him, and then began to laugh a what she said. "Or perhaps you may be my watermelon." He wrapped his arm around her waist as he looked around with her, nodding in agreement. "I believe that we will as well. This room seems to be...suitable."
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she turned to Han'ah* It's best to just to with it, kid. It's hard to argue with her when she's this dead set on the plan (But her thoughts said differently* Still, a way of picking you out from the other onis would've been nice
Han'ah cringed some when Oasis had spoke, and couldn't stop so until she turned around to start taking lead again. She watched her travel into the crowd, following behind her with her eyes focused on her back this time, not wanting to loose her and get scolded again.
"...Don't worry..I felt that too." Ha'nah spoke up in attempt to make her sister feel at least a little better.

Oasis continued where she left off with heading towards the north, feeling that she would have to look after two more people rather than having the assistance that she thought that she would have. But then her mind went back to the hooded person who had gone sprinted passed her. There was no mistaking it. Mom, what the hell are you up to? She could have followed her then and there, but with Rosemary and Han'ah being so slow behind her, she couldn't afford to have them get lost, or to blow their cover. She would just have to wait.
*Rosemary was dead silent now, not wanting to distract herself or Han'ah and risk them getting lost again. She didn't even let her eyes wander to other passerbys or any of Fre's structures. She just kept her eyes on Oasis and kept moving forward behind her*
Zealia giggled softly at his new nickname. It didn’t sound as bad as the other vegetables he named her, and she did enjoy the fruit. When his arm wrapped around her, she leaned her head on his shoulder. “I made sure to get a big room to suit a big man,” She said, turning to kiss him. The nymph replaced her shoes for some comfortable slides she brought, reviving the tight ponytail of hers and unclipping her bra so that her breasts could breathe. She couldn’t help but snack on more of the grapes. “Do you see something you like?” She asked, thinking perhaps she could pour him something to drink.
Jade, why do toi continue my suffering? il y a plus d’un an
Huh? il y a plus d’un an
COLA secretly wants ravioli alive il y a plus d’un an
The group of three traveled through the city for minutes to hours, the scenery of high buildings shifting from within the city to suburban to rural along their way. Oasis motioned for Han'ah and Rosemary to follow a bit closer now as she moved into a more secluded area.

Han'ah looked around them for a moment. "Man...even the slums of this place seem like rich folk stuff." She commented, her attention quickly shifting back to Oasis as they were allowed now to close the ten foot distance between them.

"The sun is beginning to set," Oasis began. "These are the conditions that we have been awaiting so far that will allow us to move around more freely." She knelt down to and opened the map, which by now had dried to the point where she didn't have to be as careful as before. "We'll be on our way to the capital of Fre where we're going to be getting a bit of help from an old friend that knows more about this place than we do. And I can make a solid conclusion that our chances of finding Bonnus and her lab should increase drastically."

~

Addai furrowed his eyebrows a little as he stared at the display of hard liquors and wines, already reliving the taste of the strong drink that Oasis had ushered him into drinking. He went over to the bed and leaned down to push at it with his hand, which sunk in some. Soft.. He lifted one of his arms for a moment and took a sniff, instantly wrinkling his noes. "...A bath would be suitable." The long train ride plus the anxious sweating had left him with a smell that he didn't favor, even if it was merely a light stench.
*Rosemary looked over the map* Well that's good. If we're lucky, we'll be able to get through all of this without any trouble at all
*As Rosemary read the map, a stranger walked passed them, his hat hung low and his gun at his holsters, one with a worn gun from an older time, and the other was empty, with no gun in it. Rosemary looked at the man with the missing gun and thought, before speaking to Oasis* Hey, Oasis. Doesn't that man look familiar?
"No." Oasis said, not even bothering to look up as she rolled the map back up swiftly and stored it away. She turned to Han'ah now, speaking lowly. "Is Ha'nah able to separate from you?"

Han'ah gave a shrug. Han'ah?
"Uh..right now? In the open? I'm sure that's something that'll draw attention to us right?"
Eh, there's enough weird looking things here. I'm sure this wouldn't be to bad, but you're probably right. It's better not to take that chance. Han'ah gave Oasis a nod.

"Good. Prepare to utilize your skills. We'll need them in a while." Oasis stated firmly. "We should be able to cover more ground with an extra person, and right now, we're going to need a scout."
Why won't Oasis be with her parents before she ou they die XD il y a plus d’un an
I mean........ Who was that? I don't know who they were il y a plus d’un an
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
... il y a plus d’un an
“I brought my own kit for bathing.” Zealia stated as she retrieved a small plastic bag with mini bottles of her bubbly soap and other bath bombs. “But I suppose these will do too.” She pointed at the bottles that the cruise gifted them with. But then she lifted two of her own face masks. “Coffee mud mask or bamboo and papaya enzyme mask?” She turned to face him. “I want you to relax you tonight.”
*As Oasis spoke, Rosemary's full attention was on the man, his back to her, not turning once. She kept her gaze on the missing pistol, and her sight went to Oasis' pistol, and as she turned back to the man, he was already a good distance from them down the road*
Was that...... No, couldn't be *Rosemary thought to herself before returning her attention to Oasis as she discussed their plan*
Addai thought for a moment before he gave the most simple and straightforward answer to the question that he could think of. "Whichever one that does not make me smell like a woman," He was already taking off the plain shirt that he was wearing and going over to his bag to retrieve a change of clothes. "I would like for you to relax as well, Zealia. After all, that is what this trip of ours is for, no?"

~

Meanwhile, Ossiana looked up to the woman who had been with Oasis when she visited them.. "And she is zhere, you say?" She looked at the newspaper, reading the large bold captions: "The Senators of Fre Facing The Accusation of the Owensport Bombing"

"Trust me, I know my way around. Granted, I don't know where her mad scientist crap is, but I do know that its somewhere around the outskirts near the far west of the capital from what I've been able to gather."

Ossiana's attention shifted to the man that was with him, seeing the deadpan expression on his face as he was staring at Tali. It was almost as if they were having a conversation with their eyes alone. "Weiss?"

Weiss didn't speak immediately until he nodded slowly. "It's the least that I could do it help. I owe it to your daughter."
*Enricho continued to walk down the rural path, having not found anyone he recognized. He hadn't even spoken to a soul in his entire travels here. He heard the conversation between an oni, an orc, and an ogre as he passed them, their voices sounding familiar. He passed it off as bordering insanity finally claiming him after his consistent stress and worry for his family. He kept moving forward, hoping that he could just find Oriocho and leave this cursed city*
You here that, Ha'nah? Looks like you're going to be doing some "scouting". Make sure you keep an eye out for Eros.
"Oh and you think you had to tell me to do that? Of course I'm going to keep an eye out for her, she's my mom. And I want to know what's going on." Ha'nah said. "I haven't been able to pick up anything else from her brand so far though. Luckily if I go out scou–oh...crap..."
Oh crap? Oh crap what?
"You know the whole idea of us not being seen and all right?"
Yeeeaah.
"Which is why we have these disguises and stuff, right?"
"Yeeeeaaah.
"And so mama's here, we both now that."
Okay.
"Mama also isn't with mom right now."
Obviously.
"Mama also looks exactly like mom."
Oh...oooh shit, not okay! She looked up to see that Oasis had already started off in a different direction now, and quickly followed behind her to catch up.
*Rosemary took notice of Han'ah's silence once more, especially the look of worry on her face. As she made sure to follow behind Oasis, not losing her again, she whispered to Han'ah* Something wrong, Han'ah?
Zealia massaged his chest with her hand when she removed his shirt, inching up for a kiss. “Coffee mask it is.” She giggled. “This is a trip for two but sometimes I have favorites.” She grinned, heading to the bathroom and filling the tub up with warm water.
Should we tell her? Han'ah asked her sister, biting her lip.
"We haven't even told mom yet, do you really think we should he?" Ha'nah replied. "I mean...we could, but I think we should hold back on it until I know for sure that it's Mama."
Han'ah glanced over to Rosemary. "I mean, if you want to count wanting to be yelled at again as something wrong." She answered finally.

~

Addai wrapped his arms around her waist and had pulled her close when she came in for a kiss, chuckling into her lips as he kissed her back. When she gave him the option that she was going with, he gave a nod, however what she said afterwards caught his attention some. He pulled out a fresh pair of clothes: a black tank top and a pair of black and white hawaiian shorts. And then he continued to the bathroom, scratching his butt as he did so.
COLA! Jade didn't do the thing. Start killing her characters until she does it XD il y a plus d’un an
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...I changed my mind il y a plus d’un an
Well change your mind again to work in my favor XD il y a plus d’un an
*Rosemary looked at Han'ah, and attempted to make a joke* Han'ah, this is the first time ever Oasis has ever yelled at me. Think about how I feel *She gave a chuckle, but in all honestly, upsetting Oasis did upset her*
Han'ah gave a sort of shrug. "Now that I think about it...I..I don't think I ever heard mom yell at you before until now," she said thoughtfully. "I mean, sure, she's scowled you a few times, but yelled? That's kinda new to me."
Ah, don't worry about it *Rosemary said, patting Han'ah on the shoulder* She's just worried about her sister, that's all. She wants to take this seriously so that nothing goes wrong. I just wish she would calm down a little, though. I know we'll get her out. I can't say the plan will go perfectly, but Oriocho will be out of that place. Trust me. And I assure Oasis, I'm taking that bitches skull and giving it to Ossiana as a drinking glass if she has done anything to her.... don't ask why a drinking glass specifically. It's... just a joke Oasis makes
"That's...disgusting." Han'ah said, her face scrunching some. However, a frown came onto her face. "After we get my still-a-baby aunt out of this place and if everything goes well, then I think it would be good for you and mom to go on a vacation somewhere and just...just leave things alone for a while."
*Rosemary gave a sigh before she spoke* I wish it were easy, Han'ah. But after this is all done, we're going to become a huge target to Owensport. They'll want us dead and they won't stop till it happens. I think the time for a vacation has long passed. But, it doesn't matter. As long as I'm helping Oasis and as long as she is happy with what she is doing, be that helping her family or knowing she's doing something good in this world, that's all I need to keep me happy
"Yeah...that's pretty much what I thought." Han'ah muttered and began to walk ahead a little, ending their conversation. She looked down at her green hands, the stubs that were the ends of her fingers making her face crinkle. She was going to have to be stuck like this for a week. And that was if there was going to even be a week afterwards.
She shook the thought out of her head, attempting to remain in the graces of positivity.
*Rosemary walked beside Han'ah, hoping to calm her down* Hey, if it helps, once this whole thing is over, probably not gonna pick up a weapon ever again. I think I'll just go and learn how to be a good wife and mother. Don't tell Oasis this, but... I've been practicing cooking for a bit. I want to make something no one else has made before. Like.... watermelon pie or something
Zealia let the purple bath bomb sizzle and dissolve within the bathtub, tinting the water a calm lilac. And then she poured the liquid soap to create the bubbles and foam within the surface. She turned when Addai walked in and smiled, patting the edge of the bath for him to get in. And once he was close, she retrieved the brown jar and began to lather Addai’s face evenly with the coffee mask.
Is my existence a joke to you? il y a plus d’un an
Yes il y a plus d’un an
Well COLA is asleep, so I guess we'd better go to sleep instead of continuing it XD il y a plus d’un an
*Reinard swung his axe at the townsfolk, but was unable to handle their vast numbers. He turned to Flynn and shouted* Flynn! Stop standing their, mouth agape, and get to the tr-
*Before he could finish, one of the townsfolk sent a pitchfork into his stomach. Despite trying to fight them off with his sheer strength, they soon overwhelmed him, stabbing and dismembering him in front of the group, his arm flying in one direction, his head flying in the other, as the townsfolk rushed at Flynn and Kristoff*
The substance felt cold to Addai at first as it was lathered onto his face. But as she finished, he was already taking off the shorts that he had on and preparing to step into the tub. Once he was in he sat down into the water with a sigh of relief, his eyes closing when he rested his head against wall behind him. Luckily, the tub was big enough for at least almost three people, because a normal one wouldn't have allowed him to stretch his legs out and really enjoy the feeling of the warmth around him, nor would he have had a comfortable fit within it.

~

"Watermelon pie?!" Han'ah made a disgusted face even at the mere thought of it, and the face that she would have usually made brought an awkwardly funny expression to her orc face. "I...don't think that sounds like something that even auntie would eat. And she eats almost anything." She sighed. "But if you want to make something that'll hit home, there's this sort of sugarcane cake thingy that she eats whenever she gets...depressed, I guess. It's like a normal person's icecream to her. It doesn't taste half-bad actually."
Zealia giggled as she witnessed her lover enter the bathtub, surprised as to him actually fitting. She pushed his hair back into a bun so it wouldn’t interfere with his mask or get dragged down by the water. “Mmm, you look rather sexy covered with coffee beans and chapped lips.” She said while covering the container.