windwakerguy43 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy43 13264 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 13264

il y a plus d’un an Jade_23 said…
(YOU CANT SAY NO TO A BABY)

Elijah twitched his ears a bit and stopped from his nibbling on Rosemary's fingers, then snuggled a bit against her and seemed to whisper something in a gurgling manner.

Elijah: R-ro..Ro..se..
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (Looks down at the baby, not taking her eyes off it)
Elijah giggled when she spoke her name and cuddled more against her for warmth. She tugged on her shirt like a puppy, giggling even more. The ears of Zealia and Jr. perked as they all looked at their brother, then whimpered a bit as they too wanted to join the fun in Rose's arms.
Rosemary: (She looked at the three children and wrapped her arms around them in a comforting manner) I may not be able to find any joy, but I can at least allow you three to be happy
Flynn smiled a bit and patted Rosemary on the head as he followed the steps, readying the bottle of "water" Emma had spoken about for Lilith. Zealia sniffed Rosemary before elevating herself up and settling her small figure on Rosemary's head. She released a soft sigh as she laid on her belly and clutched her fingers onto her sister's hair.
Rosemary: (Keeps her on on her siblings, not wanting to take her eyes off them)

Kristoff: (Walking through the town, as he tries to find what- or who- he's looking for)
As they continued following Emma, Flynn paused to the familiar, sudden and constant screams of a woman from the room he had left a while ago. The screams of sorrow and pain seemed to be controlling the lights within the Inn which flickered off and on, and made the ground beneath everyone shake for a moment. Flynn looked back at where the scream came from, but he hesitated in following it. Instead, he shook his head and returned to following the girl while biting his lip in concern.
Franziska (Stares at the cracking walls and flickering lights, getting a bit scared now)
il y a plus d’un an -Universe_COLA- said…
Emma went into a slight run just as she felt her new Aunt's presence fade almost completely when they finally approached her. "Aunt Lilly! Auntie Lilly, I brought the mister with the water!" She said while running up to Lilith while pulling off the cloak that kept her hidden.

Lilith stood there, the color in her eyes fading as they stared at the door. She had lost so much of her own life force that she could no longer speak. But as long as her will to protect the children that were her sister's still stood, so did she. She stood there on her feet, feeling the life fading from her body. She was stone still as her broken arms hung limply at her sides. But she mustered up her strength one last time to only speak to Emma in thought. Child...dwarf human...how would you like to be...strong? "
Jade_23 commented…
why toi be hurting all my faves ;-; il y a plus d’un an
Flynn widened his eyes at Lilith's new appearance, stuttering a bit as a greeting.

Flynn: Uhh, uh.. This is bad, really bad!! *he pulls out the bottle of magic water that was given to him* Alright, Lilith, hang on there! *looks at her arms* ..no pun intended.. -eh, no time for jokes! *shakes his head* Okay, okay, do you drink this or do I pour it or what?! I'll do both! J-just lay down, here, let me help.. *he gently grabs Lilith and positions her on the floor* Alright, you'll take this, you'll survive, Helga's gonna come back, Wiezen's gonna chill, and we're all gonna live happily ever after, alright? Alright! *he pours the water on the tap of it, then holds it against Lilith's lips and leans her head forward*
Rosemary: (Tries to keep the children calm as all of this happens around them)
Lilith's eyes slowly began to dull further as they flickered. A pathetic attempt at a smile almost came to her lips as her eyes looked to Emma one final time before they paled into white. And in the same instance, her body stiffened. Cracks began to form along her skin as if it were made of glass. "Innoki....Dascinaro... Her skin chipped of in numerous areas, her fingers crumbling from her hands like crumbs from stale bread. She breathed in, but the exhale never came. Instead, a sliver of white silverish aura drifted from her lips and disappear.

Emma's eyes widened at the sight of Lilith's crumbling body. "A-Aunt Lilly! Y-you can't leave! I brought the mister with the magic water! Its gonna help! It'sgonna..." Tears swelled in her eyes as she watched the figure of Lilith's body crumble further.
"I am with you...child. Always. Innoki....Dascinaro... She heard the soft voice whisper to her in a echo inside of her mind before fading off into silence.
Emma's teary eyes rolled back, and she fell forward onto Lilith's crumbling body only to cause it to shatter.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Jade_23 commented…
link il y a plus d’un an
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That image sums up this entire RP XD il y a plus d’un an
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Doctor Who is the shit, but man, that face xD il y a plus d’un an
Jade_23 commented…
my cœur, coeur is so fragile compared to the two of yours when it comes to things like this. (;-;) il y a plus d’un an
Flynn: *his eyes widen and his pupils narrow in shock and denial* ...oh no.. oh no, no, no, no! Nope, no!!! *he drops the bottle in order to help Emma when she had fallen, grabbing onto her and pulling her away from Lilith's broken pieces. He holds Emma's body closely while trying to process what had just happened. He looked at Franziska in complete confusion and utter shock, then at the children who were luckily sort of distracted with Rosemary. His eyes twitch as he looks back at the shattered witch.* I.. I'm sorry..

A figure stood quietly behind Flynn, and its regal appearance seemed to resemble those of a woman. A tall woman with long, strawberry blonde curls that reached her curvy waist and complimented her hourglass body.. A woman with big emerald eyes that were sparkly green as morning dew, and with familiar rosy cheeks. She wore a snow white halter dress that reached her knees and revealed much of her large, bodacious breasts and slim shoulders. Her plump lips quivered and formed into a sad, recognizable frown at the scene. It was Helga Quartz. Although, she looked different. She had seemed to age a bit, giving her the appearance of a young adult rather than a teenager. Her complexion glimmered in the dark, for she had shed when the witch had left the world. Dried tears were visible in her sorrowful eyes after witnessing the death of her caregiver from centuries, and now, the death of her sister. The bottom of her dress and her inner legs seemed to be covered in blood. Blood of the dead child she was forced to give birth to just a moment ago – another unfortunate miscarriage. Her eyes watered, but no drops fell from them. She inhaled deeply as she closed her eyes, swallowing a knot of grief and holding her own hands tightly. She slowly walked up from behind and placed a gentle hand on Flynn's shoulder, staring down at the shattered pieces. Flynn jumped at the sudden warm touch and widened his teary eyes when he turned to see Helga. She looked identical to an angel. A sad angel after someone's death. Wiezen... He's the reason for this.. He's the reason for her death.. For my sorrow.. Helga's eyes dimmed slightly as she squatted down besides Flynn and started at the shattered pieces. She glanced at Emma who was on Flynn's lap, then at Franziska, then at Rosemary and her triplets. She expanded a sad, forced smile as she looked at Rosemary.

Helga: ..My Rose..

(Mama Helgy's new appearance. Thought it suited her. xD)
 Flynn: *his eyes widen and his pupils narrow in shock and denial* ...oh no.. oh no, no, no, no! Nope,
Rosemary: (Looks over to see that Helga is alive) Helga, you're alive. I'm glad to see you again (Even though she is happy on the inside, she makes no attempt to show it through facial expressions)

Franziska: (Stares at the pieces of Lilith on the ground) Wh-what happened!?
Flynn couldn't even respond to his own lover. He just stood there, quiet and motionless. He was still processing everything through his mind. Not even he knew what had happened. Everything happened so.. fast.. Instead, he just held his tears back as he stood holding Emma closely. Helga slowly expanded her smile at Rosemary, crawling toward her and her triplets. She looked at them all with a sad smile.

Helga: My little human.. My three little humans and my three magical children.. My human friends.. Oh my.. You’re all.. Alright.. *she looks down at Rosemary with apologetic eyes* My Rose.. Helga is so terribly sorry for never saving you.. Forgive me, my little human.. You have gone through too much.. But I have returned.. And I shall not let anyone take you away from me ever again.. *curls a lock of Rosemary’s hair behind her ear and kisses her forehead once more* I want you to quit thinking how you are now, my Rose.. Life is more than what you think. There is so much more to life than just death. There is love.. Friendship… beauty… Family… So many things that you have yet to experience. You’ll grow into a beautiful, smart woman and find a man that will treat you like you’re the only girl in the world and will never abandon you.. You’ll live a beautiful life with wonderful siblings and with a mother that will do anything for you. And even though Wiezen may not be available.. I will. I will take care of all six of you. I will work day and night, even as a maid to gain the wealth I need to provide each and every one of you the materials for success in life. And we shall be happy in a home of our own. I’ll rebuild our cottage – bigger even! You’ll each have your own room! Heh.. *forces a faint smile* I have missed you all so much.. *looks back at the shattered pieces* ..so much..
Rosemary: (Finally, as if it had been ages, Rosemary gives Helga a smile) I'm happy that you're back, Helga. I really am (Continues smiling to her)
Helga keeps her dainty smile and embraces Rosemary in another hug, kissing her forehead once more.

Helga: I love you. *perks her lowered ears at the sound of whimpering from her triplets* ..and of course I can't forget about you three trouble makers.. *chuckles painfully and sniffles, carrying all three of them in her embrace and allowing them to nibble on her and even cry since their so happy to see her. She crawls back to Flynn and looks down at Emma* ..she'll be okay.. We need to find Wiess and flee..
Rosemary: (Waits for the right time to tell her about the fate of the others, and follows Helga, with her siblings close by, as she waits for them to act
The broken shards of Lilith's body rose from the ground as the color drained from them and took the form of wispy aura that drifted through the air. The aura then swirled and twisted slightly in form before blanketing Emma's outline.

Emma's eyes flickered open as she let out a sharp gasp, her eyes becoming a dark emerald color as her figure began to grow, her arms and legs stretching into the limbs of a older body. A slow exhale drifted from her lips before she calmly and gently released herself from Flynn's arms. "A wiseman once told me that even good comes at a cost at times. Regret. Sorrow. Pain." Her hair curled as the length of it grew. Her gaze slowly shifted to Flynn. "Don't be sorry...human. For you have taught me something to be proud of." When she spoke, her voice was like a much more matured version of the child she once was, but Lilith's voice was also blended into it as well. She turned to look at Helga, a soft smile coming to her lips. "You've finally returned, dear sister. How beautiful...so very beautiful you are..." She placed her hand on Helga's cheek for a moment, only to pull it back quickly when it burned her palm. "Aah...the spell. I am no longer able to make contact with you as this child...Emma's...guardian. But have no worries, she will become a dwarf human once more. However, her spark has now awakened." She smiled sadly. "I am sorry that I was not able to protect the little ones as I had promised..." She gave an apologetic bow. "Forgive me...for I have failed you in many ways."
Helga's eyes widened slightly and her ears were fully perked when Emma's form shifted into her sister's. She was about to go in for a needed hug, but remembered that there could not be physical contact. Instead, she just frowned and threw herself on her knees, staring sadly at the ground and back up at her sister. Still no tears. She trembled for a while before she spoke quietly, with a shaking voice.

Helga: ..you took.. perfect care of them, Lily.. Now it is my t-turn.. Thank you.. So much.. For everything. I wish... I wish we could've had more time. I was planning on the both of us to visit the trains.. and.. and the bakery.. and visit the clearest of waters.. But.. But I guess not everything is meant to be.. *her ears lower in deep sadness, yet there are still no tears, just watery eyes.* Tell Lorenzo I'm sorry I never released him.. And be careful in the afterlife.. Father might try to steal your powers.. I love you.. you have never failed me.. I am the one who has failed you.. *lowers her ears even more* You yourself said you are disappointed in me..
Franziska: (See's that the walls are started to fall apart, she begins to panic) We need to leave now! We'll get crushed if we don't
"I was disappointed in what you were becoming..but never in you." Emma smiled as she got to her knees, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. "Father will not take what is not his. And what is no longer mine. It now belongs to this beautiful dwarf human known as Emma, so full of curiosity and wonder. So adorable and sweet hearted." She looked to the door as the Inn shook once again. "The after life...I saw him...Wiezen... clawing at the doors to this world. Calling to his children...to you. Trying to be patient with himself." She turned back to Helga. "He was...the most beautiful creature I've ever come to lay eyes upon. Seeing...what he truly was. What he could become. Light....life. And the mark...is tainting that beauty. I don't want to see something so delightful be tainted in more blood. You deserve to be happy. Look at you...you've grown so strong..my little sister...all grown up." Her emerald eyes lit up with joy. "The most beautiful sight that I could ever lay I've played eyes upon here, in this life. You and your children. My wish...is to see you...the children...your friends...your husband...to see you all from above, seeing the oceans...the trains. The world. With smiles of wonder and joy. There is still time. I love you...sister..." She smiled once more, shedding tears.. "You've given me...peace." She placed a kiss on her forehead, despite the sizzling of burning before pulling her into a hug as she began to glow dimly. "My name...is Lilith Quartz...and you...my sister...have grown so much. I...am happy--" Her form drifted away into a spirit of light aura, returning Emma's body into a child as it did so.
The aura drifted...and disappeared in a flash of light.
Helga: -wait, Lilith! I.. *sniffles, but then jumps suddenly as the ground moves once more and so does the building. She quickly wipes away her tears and breathes heavily, looking at Franziska* You're right.. This place is going down.. We must go.. But where is Wiess? ..Here.. Flynn, Franziska.. Take Emma, Rosemary, and the triplets. I'll stay and look for Wiess. NOW! Go!!
Flynn: *blinks his thoughts away and nods sheepishly while given Emma to carry*
Helga: *closes her eyes and sniffles, raising her trembling hands* Oumus Ixius..

With her spell, all Flynn, Franziska, Rosemary, Emma, Zealia, Elijah, and Wiezen Jr. are teleported out of the Inn, far from harm's way. They were actually teleported nearby but on the other side of the destruction, right in a flea market.

Helga sighed heavily, controlling her breaths and looking at the ceilings that were starting to collapse. She looked around quickly and began to run, her senses working to find her son.

Helga: Wiess!! It is I, Helga!! Come out, send a signal; anything, my son! We must go!
Franziska: (Stares in horror at the building as it starts to fall apart)
Flynn stares at the building from afar now besides Franziska with twitching eyes, holding Emma closely and forcing the children to look away for a moment and make them look at the pretty jewelry that was being sold in the market.
Weiss stood far down below the Inn, staring up at the blank painting on the wall as he scribbled along the floors with a can of paint. Though the blankness of the painting was there, he could see it. The image that it held. And he wanted to recreate it so that it would be seen, but in a different perspecrive. He was well aware of what was happening to the place he had already taken to calling his home, for he had already seen it...in a dream. Even now, as he was well enough awake, it seemed as if it were all a dream. One filled with things that he wasn't able to understand. Things that confused him, but were clear. He furrowed his brow, each of his fingers covered in a different color as he managed with drawing words, his eyes trailing across the lines. He glanced up at the ceiling as dust and small pebbles of stone broke from it.
And that's when he heard it...her voice. "Mom!" He scrambled to his feet and ran to the long path of stairs.
Helga rushed in a blur with her supernatural speed around the top floor, then flew down to the bottom floor and searched each and every single room throughly in less than a few seconds. It was until when she was finished, she was able to trace down his scent and find Wiess below the painting. The sad witch widens her eyes and then lifts an eyebrow in confusion.

Helga: ..Wiess? Wiess, my love, we need to go!!! It's me, Helga!! *quickly rushes towards him* W-What were you drawing? *tilts her head to view the picture, but then shakes it and picks up her son* Never mind that, let's go!
Weiss hugged her tightly as she carried him. "I thought you would never come back! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, whatever I did I didn't mean to do it! I'm sorry mama!" He began to cry as he apologized. But then he let out a yelp as the top half of the Inn was torn off. He shut his eyes tight. He hugged himself closer to Helga's warmth in attempt to try and drown out the sound of the Inn tearing itself apart under pressure.

Helga: Shhh!! It's alright, I'm not mad at you at all, Wiess! I would never be mad at you!

She tightens her grasp of him as the Inn shakes violently again. The sounds of screams from other guests and tourists from the Inn fill the air, and Helga looks back at the voices before she escapes with her son.

Helga: A-Alright, listen here, my love. I need you to be strong for me, can you do that? I must save those people before it's too late. I would teleport you but I cannot spend much of my magic if I am going to save the rest here. You are mommy's brave boy, alright? You are the man old the family. *kisses his forehead* It'll be quick, I promise. And later I'll spoil you with cookies and ice cream, yes?
Weiss looked up at her and was about to nod, however, his eyes widened instead. A cold sweat broke over him as he looked passed her, his head tipping up as a shadow began to loom over them. His lip quivered as fear began to overwhelm him at what he saw. His face drained of color as he stared, unable to turn away. A stench in which he would never come to comprehend drove him to his knees with a feeling of despair that felt like everything was lost. It blended with the fear that had washed over him.

Behind Helga, stood the incomplete form of the First Beast, growing in size and beginning to loom over them steadily. The pale dusty tan of it's fur was riddled with the unknown, riddled in carnage. The corners of its mouth were stretched back wide, revealing thousands of jagged sharp teeth. Its bottom jaw seemed to have a curve to it, and the whites of it's eyes were abyssal black pits, only accompanied by the crimson irises that were held widly in them. From its mouth, millions of screams could be heard as it's low growl caused a rumble in the air. From it, the scent of an unfathomable amount of blood drifted to the point that it became visible particles drifting around it. It lifted its claws to attack, but moved stiffly, as if something were to be attempting to stop it from doing so. But in its eyes were nothing but carnage, the instinct of a beast.

(Incomplete Beast of Carnage.)
 Weiss looked up at her and was about to nod, however, his eyes widened instead. A cold sweat broke ov
Helga wrinkled her nose at the stench and clutched onto Wiess tighter and gulped at the sight of First Beast, backing away slightly and almost tripping. She made Wiess look away.

Helga: It's alright, my son, W-Wiezen can't hurt us! I'll protect you, remember? I'll go through hundreds of beasts to protect you. *kisses his cheek*

She held him tightly as she disappeared in a flash, right before the beast could attack. Helga reappears on the left corner of the inn, still with Wiess in her arms. She looks around with a hint of fear in her eyes and follows the voices of those in need of her help, skillfully dodging the falling chunks of debris by twirling in quick motions. She elevates the bricks that blocked the entrance from someone’s escape, then motioned herself further in. With magic, she erased her scent and tried to make herself and her son invisible for a moment as trying to help others escape. She created a forcefield bubble that only surrounded Wiess in case something were to happen. The witch then created a large pink barrier above, preventing more objects to fall down as more civilians and humans quickly ran out of harm’s way into the streets. She held the barrier long enough for most to make it out, then dropped the spell and closed her eyes for a brief moment, trying to sense the warmth of any human nearby. Her eyes widened again, now slit thin as they narrowed at a certain location. She elevated a fallen mattress, setting free the woman who thanked her and who quickly rushed out from what was left of the door.
Franziska: (Hearing the scream from the monster, she can't help but jump back) W-what was that noise?
"T-thats...t-thats not Papa...t-thats--" Weiss was trembling severely, as if he had gotten out of a cold bath in the winter, his eyes remaining wide and staring. His heart jackhammered in his chest, a wave of heavy nausea almost pushing to the point of vomiting. Tears were streaming like rivers from the oceans of his blue eyes. The screaming...was so loud. So many people. His head turned slowly as he heard screaming from the street where the people had fled.

Out where the civilians were, The Beast was there, it's keen sense of smell leading it to them. No matter how far they ran, if they hadn't been devoured, it would smell them. Their fear. Their panic. But as it tried to attack them, another force repelled its claws, causing it to let out a blood curdling snarl as it retreated only a few inches.
A pure white, transparent force had followed the civilians, but broke after the beast had attacked it.
The beast opened it's jaws wide, the screams from within coming forth in wails of torture as numerous hands shot from the black saliva that dripped from its tongue. The grapplers whipped the stunned prey towards the beast's mouth before it grinded their bodies between its teeth, bones snapping with ease while flesh was torn to shreds in an instant. The blood from the civilians dripping from the corner's of its mouth and down to the ground before it turned its head viciously towards where Helga and Weiss were, its eyes widening madly.

Weiss had started vomiting at the sounds of the numerous screams that came from the beasts mouth. Crimson leaked from his ears and his mouth.
Helga stared at the civilians she had risked her son's life for simply be devoured by the beast. She furrowed her eyebrows in complete anger, looking down at her crying son, then back up at the monster. The witch releases a sigh, but then pauses at the sound of more crying. She looked back and saw the injured baby mutt who’s leg was dislocated thanks to a piece of furniture that had fallen on it. Helga quickly ran to the dog and elevated it, being careful to not harm it as she pulled the mutt closer to her and held it with her other arm. She didn’t mind the stench of the street dog, and instead, put a forcefield over it and herself. The witch growls beneath her breath and stomps toward the monster, standing tall with determined eyes, prepared to teleport the dog and her son out of the way if it came to that. Her beautiful, delicate facial features contorted into an angry expression with her wrinkling her nose for a moment. Her anger rose when her son began to vomit and bleed.

Helga: ..you.. ...Do you want our son to die, Wiezen?! *she elevates a piece of wood and slaps the beast on its snout* You're gonna give him a heart attack with that appearance, you fool!! I can feel his heartbeat rising, enough!

The forcefield surrounding the puppy, Wiess, and Helga grew stronger as Helga continued to yell. It was a forcefield with her magic infused with the power of nature, or more like raw energy. The forcefield began to block out a bit the stench and the screams to calm Wiess down.

Helga: You have the audacity to put my children into risk! Hah, and I thought dogs were the smartest pets! And oh, don't even get me started by your breath. I've never told you this, but you've always reeked of dog-breath, did you know that? You harm my children, you harm my sister, you harm me! Have you no shame of what you do?! I am weary of you. I would have taken off my ring by now if I hadn't melt it in my skin! I still need my fingers. *rolls her eyes as she squats down in her forcefield to aid her son*

Flynn: I'm not sure, but whatever it is, we need to run! Run to.. ah! Run to Helga's cottage! Or anywhere but just staying here!
Franziska: (Still holding the children, she starts to run away from the sound of the monster, with Flynn and Rosemary running with her)
The beast stared at her with eyes beyond that of a savage animal. And then it happened as it walked towards the barrier. The corner of its mouth curled into a grin, its many blood stained teeth growing larger as it's massive clawed hand placed itself on top of the barrier. It spoke. In a malicious, dark rumble of a voice that made Alzul seem like an angel. "You puny...inferior insect. There is...no Wiezen." Its fingers began to tighten around the barrier. "Only a mere vessel...to be devoured as well. And soon...there will be none...but carnaaaage." It's head lowered to where it's large eye stared through the barrier and stared at Weiss. "Are you afraid, child? Be....afraaaid. My teeth...will grind you into poultry, and you will be swallowed into an abyss of agony, where you will be devoured endlessly...for all of eternityyy." It's iris shifted to look at Helga. "Try as you may..." Its finger began to cause cracks to trickle across the barrier and for it to shrink. "Pray to your gods..." More cracks formed around the barrier as its voice began to capture a deep, disturbing sense of glee. "Run to the ends of the planet!!", It screeched as its voice began to distort in a demonic sense. "Call for your allies, call to the skies, Bring Your Forces, Gather Your Rage And My Carnivorous Nature Will Make a Sloppy Mess And LAY THEM ALL TO WASTE!!" Deeper cracks formed in the barrier as it applied further pressure.

Weiss choked before vomiting up crimson and attempting back away from the eye in his paralyzed state of fear, but couldn't.

"WHERE IS YOUR SAVIOR NOW?! WHERE IS THIS WIEZEN?!! WHERE IS HE?!?" The beast laughed, the screams from its mouth screaming in agony as it began to stalk around the barrier. "Join the millioooons...inside the aaaabyssss..." The creature cooed wickedly. "You have...no hope." The beast lifted its claw to break through the barrier, but just as it came down to do so, the same white glow wrapped around the barrier and struck it away, sending the beast sliding across the ground, slightly. This brought a rumbling growl from the depths of its body. "He won't be able to protect you for looong. Fight as he may...you will all be consuuumed."
Kristoff: (Walked into the village, hearing the sounds of the Beast attacking from a distance. Instead of reacting, he sits down, takes out a small bottle of water and a bag of tea, and starts to heat up the water)
Helga: *tightens the forcefield and makes another layer of it as she remains squatted to aid Wiess, gently patting his back* I'll send you away from here if you want, my son. Helga will handle it on her own. *looks back at the beast* Wiezen doesn't need to protect me. He's done enough harm to me. I protect myself now. I protect my kids. I protect my family. I need no man to do what I can do.

Helga unexpectedly walks out the forcefield and leaves Wiess behind with the dog, making the forcefield smaller, therefore stronger with less space. She calmly walks and glares at the beast with her emerald eyes, growling beneath her breath.

Helga: You.. Wiezen.. Beast.. whatever you are.. Before I destroy you.. I want you to know that you could’ve had happiness. You could’ve had love. You could’ve had me.. You would’ve had everything if you JUST believed. If you just believed that somewhere in the world someone does love you for who you are. Macross loved you. Buroa loved you. Lilith loved you. I.. I loved you. But you couldn’t see it. You couldn’t see past my sins that I loved you more than anyone I have ever loved. I loved you and every imperfection of yours. Your imperfections were perfections to me. But you couldn’t take the chance, huh? You.. You didn’t believe you could be loved. You’ve chosen power over me. ..But no matter how many layers of fur you have to shelter yourself.. No matter how many pieces of cotton you have to shove down your ears when I speak.. No matter what emotions you hide.. You can’t deny it. After everything you’ve done to me, I’m still here. I’m here taking care of your children with a ring that means nothing still on my finger. That’s how much control you have over me, yet you refuse to see it. You didn’t suffer. I did. The ones who die aren’t suffering or in pain. It is those who are left behind in the world to fend for themselves. You abandoned me so many times.. You abandoned me with children in my arms. You’ve killed my only sister.. My sister that I just met.. You put our children’s life in danger. But you refuse to accept any responsibility, don’t you? You put me in a position where I have to take the blame and defend you over and over, and yet I still do it because I love you, and yet, you refuse to see that… I lost two of our children and all I could hear from your mouth was the disappearance of cookies. I lost two beautiful children that could’ve changed the world and make it a better place. But I am grateful to be the mother of six. They are the only good thing that came out of this wreck of our relationship. A relationship where you weren’t able to fight from square one. But I was. You never saw me as the woman that could fulfill all your desires in life, but I did.. You’re not in love with me. Maybe with the idea of me, but not me.. And in the future.. When I think back, I’ll remember you as the man who considered me never enough. Either too weak for handling situations. Too vulnerable for pouring my heart. Too stupid for defending animals. Too easy to be fooled. Too difficult. Too much of a complainer.. But one day I will rise from all that. Maybe not now, or tomorrow, or perhaps not in a century. But someday I will. Someday I will rise to be the proud woman I fake to be. Someday I will rise to be that person you so much desired that you will be convinced that I was the one. And on that day, you’ll realize that you’ve lost me. And I won’t be yours anymore. And you’ll be alone. Like I once felt when you left me. And I’ll live happily with a farmer, or a hunter, or a soldier, or another warlock. I’ll see my children grow and get married and have kids. Will I have feelings for you? Of course I will. I always will. You were the first man to make me feel loved and visible. My heart will always fall back to you. But I will force myself to move on. And I swear that no other woman will put up with your shenanigans like I have. No other woman will lower her status and make herself feel not worthy enough just for the likes of her husband. ..And when our children are older, they can decide where and whom they want to stay with. And I shall flee from this country, Edrain, and start a new life. And I’ll experience the clearest of waters without you. I might even learn how to ride a train, and climb volcanos. And I’ll have a happiness that you yourself was never able to witness after all. And perhaps sooner or later you’ll realize that I could’ve loved you with a love from out of this world. ...You disgust me, Beast. Which is why I must fight until the last breath escapes my chest. You stupid, ugly beast. The reason why you've ruined our relationship. I've put up with your bad side, now I get this? Fine then.. It does not matter. In the end one of us will die. And that shall be thee!

Helga's eyes become slits as she chants a spell of an unknown language, extending her arm upward, aiming for the sky. A gush of air swirls around her and elevates her for a second before setting her down. She was using similar methods her parents had used way before to defeat difficult, rare creatures. Her pupils became thinner and thinner as she chant, until the whole eye itself was crystal green. She motions her hands in a certain way, spinning in a gentle manner and summoning a sword. But not any sword. It was a sword of flames. A sword of flames from the sun itself, and it seemed to have no affect to burning Helga at all. She grabbed the sword and split it into two, now having two weapons of pure nature. The ground began to shake once more, making the beast fall on its front claws. The trees surrounding him twisted and turned in different angles, growing twice their size to form giant soldier-like monsters that aimed for crushing the beast itself. Helga's eyes returned to normal and she pierced them into the beast's.

Helga: I'm ready if you are.
"You're last words are nothing but the rambles of a fool. Male or female, man or woman. Child or fetus. You will all...fail." The beast's fur spiked into razored quills. "I care not for your pathetic troubles." The beast growled in disgust. "You will soon join the one known as Wiezen. And every child you call yours will meet the same fate." It's claws began to sharpen further. Blood began to pour from the markings on its body as it began to shrink down. The ground quaked as chunks of it tore away, and the blood became and ocean underneath them, spreading across the land. The beast took on a more human hybrid form. "Hm...it seems that I haven't devoured enough yet. But none the matter, I will soon enough." It's mouth and the numerous teeth within it remained the same, as did its eyes. "Are those supposed to be the weapons destroy me? A pathetic excuse for a creation." It flexed its fingers. "And the only use for humanity is to be devoured." It's eyes landed on Helga. "Well, what are you awaiting? An invitation? Come, destroy me as you say you will. And I'll show you what it truly means to be carnivorous. And I would advise putting all your effort forth. I have yet to reach my peak. You will only be a warm up, a snack before the rest."
Helga spreads her swords and squats in a ready position, wings of flames suddenly emerging from her back.

Helga: I've been taught that the dog always fetches the bone. So go on.. Fetch, boy.
"Pitiful flames. Provoking is the weakest tactic of them all. Such a convenient shame." The beast laughed. "But if knowledge is what you seek, then I've learned that bitches always go for the dog. Especially when their offspring fail to exit their wombs alive " It stalked around. "And in your case, that's two. Many more after I slaughter the rest. And much...much more."
Helga lifted an eyebrow but didn't seem to react to his words. Instead, she remained in the same position.

Helga: I've been told worst. Come on, aren't you the big bad wolf or something? *chuckles slowly* Or is it that you're afraid? Afraid that a witch will overpower you? Or perhaps your ego needs stroking? I bow down to no one that smells like a wet dog with the breath of death.
"Oh no, not at all. I dont need my food to bow. Esoecially when it mistakes a stench thats her own. A pathetic prey. Or perhaps, Wiezen's little whore may suit your better. Just as you were to humans. But It's a matter of thinking of how I want to kill you is all. Should I start with the child first, or should I make it a bit more of my interest. Should I skin you alive, or should I fry you in your own flames. Hmm...what to do, what to do."It flexed its fingers again. "I suppose getting used to this loathsome form first would be reasonable." It knelt down to swirl its claw through the blood before tasting it. "Delicious... " It lifted its foot for a moment before settling it back to the ground. "Oh, how much of an imbecile you are." The blood from the surroundings shot forth in the form of tendrils behind the witch and aimed themselves at her skull as they looked to pierce through.
The tendrils went right through the hologram of Helga, making her glitch a bit before she vanishes into thin air. A voice, the real voice, spoke behind the beast.

Helga: I beg to differ!

The nymph swiftly disappears in a blur and slices the beast's tail off clean with her sword of flames. The piece of tail that was once attached to him ignites in flames and disappears into thin air.

Helga: I thought you knew all my tricks, beast! ...Wiezen's little whore, huh? That's very impolite of you, sir. But i've received worse. Hmm, you're claws are quite long. Let's trim them a bit, shall we?

She disappears once more in a blur and when the beast looks down, his two from paws are clawless, along with blood on the tip of them.

Helga: Much better.
"My tail! My god forsaken tail! Oh how will I ever live without it?!" The beast snarled. "Was that what you were expecting? Is that what you had to offer after your constant babbling? How disappointing. And here I thought that you were going to "destroy" me." It held up its claws and the resharpened themselves. The place where his tail was cut off began to bubble until a new one burst forth. "But you missed a spot." The tendrils reared back and pierced through her feet. "Or perhaps you don't have what it takes after all. Maybe killing your children will give you a bit more motivation." The body of the beast melted into a slosh of blood. "Or perhaps," It's voice came from behind her. "You're pointlessly hoping that you really stand a actual chance. I could say that you're quiet the hypocrite, referring to one's ego when you're as egotistical as they come." It just simply stalked around her. "Putting on this act, lying to your own offspring, filling their naive little heads with thoughts of what you hope to come. When in actuality, you are a coward. Even standing in my presence with your feeble existence at hand, you are a coward."
Helga: ..no... *she didn't even seem to react to the pain of the tendrils piercing through her feet. Instead, she just cuts them with ease and releases herself* I've said this once and I'll say it again.. I am Helga Quartz.. A solitary and proud mother of six wonderful children. My purpose is to protect them and bring back Wiezen because they miss their father. So I shall. I shall make their wishes come true. I shall fight you and defeat you..

The witch senses the beast behind her and quickly flips backwards, landing on a sitting position on the fur of his back. She placed her gentle, yet firm hand on his coat where the marks were located, then lit him on fire. All his fur vanishes into thin air, and Helga leaves him completely bald and exposed. When his fur tries to grow back, it simply disappears once more. Over and over again. Helga released a battle cry as she swung her sword in flames into the mouth of the beast where it laid horizontally and she could grab it from both hands. She began to pull in the sword further into his mouth, widening the length of his grin and ripping open his jaw and reaching his throat.
"In your words, I beg to differ.I thought you knew all of my tricks." The beast held Weiss by his skull as it stood a few feet away from Helga and the clone she handled. "I do thank you for your little trick. Quite a simple one, though it isn't much of my taste. So tell me, witch, however will you protect your children if you can't even keep a watchful eye? They will be just as your "friends". Oh, but how rude of them not to say hello." From the blood around them, tendrils rose, and stuck to them were Ezekiel and his siblings. "How selfish of you to only care about the well being of only your own. But you wish to "defeat" me. I have killing intent. So I'll make you a deal. Bow, and I'll set them free. Make one sudden move other than bowing, and I will kill them all before you can blink. " He held Weiss up. "I believe I told you to come at me with everything you had from the start. However, you decided to play petty games that bore me quickly. But before we get to that, let me explain why you are a coward. There is nothing, but fear reflected in your sword. No matter how you may deny it, or how you may try to rid yourself of it. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. You are only a inferior creation. Now drop to your knees or I will crush the child into oblivion. He has quite the fragile body. But I'm sure you are well aware."

Weiss was stiff with nothing but fear. He couldn't stop crying. He was stiff, but trembling. "M-mama....." He wheezed out. He closed his eyes and his mouth began to move as he spoke silently to himself.

"What will you choose to do? Whatever it is, you must hurry. Time is running out, and I believe my fingers will slip. And you know how that will end. Or would you prefer to lose another child?"
Helga growled beneath her breath with hateful eyes, staring the the beast, then at her child, then back at the beast. She skillfully flipped forward to protect her own child and finally bent down, positioning herself on her knees.

Helga: It'll be fine, my Wiess. Remember what I said. Strong and brave for mommy..
The beast's eyes widened in the same mad way that they had done before. It began to laugh. And it laughed. And it continued to laugh a disgustingly wicked laugh. Tendrils of blood shot forth from their place and stabbed the witch through her ankles, wrists, elbows and knees, pinning her against the ground. "You're naive little soul! How pathetic! Do you really think that I spare lives?!" It's grin widened, its teeth baring as they grew in size. "I devour everything! I tear all to pieces and strip flesh from bone!! I've fed on millions, and you pushed the feeble little thought into your mind that I will spare lives?! I AM PREDATOR!!"

Weiss kept his eyes shut tightly, tears still managing to sleep through his eyelids. "Please..." He whispered to himself. "Please....Papa..."

"Dear...dear child. I am sorry that your mother spoke lies to you. She told you that everything was going to be alright. She spoke fables about protecting you, and now look at her. LOOK AT HER!" The beast cackled. "She will watch as you are devoured, and she will do nothing!! She will still be there on her knees after you're all gone, and then she will be next!! How does it feel child?!? HOW DOES IT FEEL?!!"

Weiss opened his eyes and looked to Helga. "Mama...." He gave a brave smile through his tears. "Get up, or papa will be mad. You're the only one who can call him here, because you're strong. Papa told me that you were the strongest and bravest witch he knew! I know it's true! Emma knows it too mama!"

The beast turned the boy to face it. "Pitiful boy. Even in the face of the abyssal, you still find some thin string of thread to hang from. I will enjoy watching it fade from your eyes, from your body while you are being crushed between my teeth."

"You're nothing but a bully! And my mom and pa are gonna kick your ass!" Weiss yelled, the words blurting out without his consent before he tried to pull back his leg and kick the beast, failing at it, however.

"Goodbye, child." The beast said, its mouth extending open.

Helga's ears flatten when her son speaks to her, but she remains with her eyes glued to the floor, with closed eyes.

Helga: Please Wiezen.. They need you more that anyone. They won't want to be raised without a father.. Just.. Find a way and come back to them....

Helga's eyes opened, her pupils dilated with slits. She glared at the beast once more, then forced herself up.

Helga: Get away.. from my son..

She forced herself up for her children and for her sister, for her children. Her mouth grew twice it's side, and her teeth were replaced with blades (looking like Mileena from MK xD). She bit off the tendrils and spat blood, and then before the beast was an inch away from her son, Helga immediently shoots herself forward and and sinks her teeth through the beast's neck, becoming a beast of light herself while doing so.