windwakerguy43 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy43 13264 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 13264

il y a plus d’un an -Universe_COLA- said…
Lilith let out a sigh. But not just any sort of sigh, but a long and exasperated one that ended in a groan. "And nothing was gained from this story at all. There was a reason that I had taken the time to tell it." She said with a small gesture of hand. "You know, some things are better left to be unsaid by those who know nothing of them. Especially as it is when it comes to individual people. I don't believe that those who are just souls stuffed into a toy have a say in such matters, because that is not the response of a person. If things have gotten this far with this Wiezen fellow, then I know that somewhere along the road, he has admitted to many things. He may have even apologized for many things along the way. But most are either to stupid to realize it, or being blinded by the words of someone who only seeks to see things fail because of their own intentions. Or maybe putting one person in the same categories as others is something that will never work to anyone's benefit. But something I must say, is that the worst feeling a man could ever have is one that singles him out as an outcast. And as far as I'm concerned, the only time that I've ever tried to "get back" anything, is if it was worth it. Now I can honestly say that there are things that may never be learned or understood by even the elderly souls." She sighed once more and picked herself up from the bed. "And if there's something that I can say, it's that comparing one person's relationship with another's his completely ludicrous and insulting. And no matter how much one is willing to sit and sulk, it will never bring anything to hand. Most individuals in this world lack self-discipline and expect the world to just be given to them without a proper fight for what they desire. And I find it unnerving. Cowardly to have someone stand in the presence of another just to tell them that someone else is at fault for what they are feeling. If that's the case then neither of you has accepted anything but the sugar coated bullshit that you feed one another, and that's putting it nicely." She whispered a small chant and a pair of gauntlets appeared on her hands. "And that's precisely the problem. One thinks that they are more hurt and in pain than the other. One thinks that they are more this and that than the other. Its sickening." She spoke dully. Her attention turned fully to Helga now. "Instead of one being at fault, isn't it both of your faults?" The bed sheets twisted and threw itself to the ceiling for a moment. "Instead of thinking of only yourself, aren't you both in pain? Aren't you both suffering?" Her emerald eyes then gazed over to the bear. "And you...I knew I'd recognized the sound of your voice from somewhere. Stop filling people's heads with you crap you soulless knit. Your opinions have done nothing but tear apart things so far, I'd assume, yes?" She waved her hands over her feet and legs and greaves covered them in armor. "If you would really blame this on one person not willing to admit their own sins, which I highly doubt, then here I'll say this. The young witch of that story had to kill her husband because that's what he wanted in the end. He knew what would happen if he would return to her, so he gave her his heart beforehand. He knew that the urges he had wouldn't be able to be kept at bay, therefore, he went to put distance between them no matter how hard it hurt him to do so. And men like this only stop trying to fight it when there's no other choice. Just so he wouldn't hurt her. Or would you have rather him return and slaughter her along with his own children? I think not. And the witch didn't tell lies, she just stated all of the bad aspects of her husband that she had come to witness. The worst of him. And if there is something she came to understand, it was that certain things are said for a reason. But what baffles me most...is how much people think that the name "Quartz" means any other damned thing except what its meant to be. A surname. And just that. Nothing special. Nothing meaningful. Nothing more than to tell who we are, and nothing less than that. It's just a bloody name. Strip that away from us, and what are we? Just normal witches. And it seems that no one is capable of understanding that, but me." She says, her hair falling gracefully over her shoulders as she spoke. "And if you want a confession, bear, just know that the witch within that tale was no other than I, minus the addition of children. And that young man was someone that I truly cared dearly for. But if it was one thing, I would never compare him to the likes of anyone else because he meant that much to me." She gave her shoulders a small shrug and pauldrons appeared upon them. "However, I do not think that any of this generation will be able to understand what that means, to have someone that you cannot compare to anyone but themselves. And that, is truly sad." She paused for a moment. "Have you ever thought of how it must feel to never be properly understood? Or has that not been taken into consideration yet?" She asked to no one in particular with a raised eyebrow. "Oh but yes, I take it that things are becoming less understood." She flexed her fingers within her gauntlets before a chest plate of magic appeared over her chest and strapped itself to her. "How easy do you think holding something as dangerous as the Mark of Carnage back is? Do you assume that it is just some walk in the forest? If anything, you should be willing to try and appreciate that he's taken both you and the children into consideration instead of feeding in to something of that tier. Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't done so yet. So tell me, what seems to be the problem? He's fighting for both you, AND his children. But not just that, but also for everyone around him. He's taking away people's marks to the best of his ability. It's completely--" She cut herself off with a chuckle and a shake of her head.

~

Macross took a few minutes to level out her breathing, but was making it harder for herself to do so while placing long and separate kisses along her lover's neck, as well as biting and nibbling there to leave her signature of affection.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Moans softly, as his moans slow down a little)
il y a plus d’un an Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't even bother asking what Lilith was up to with her armor. She just turned the other way and snuggled herself within the sheets, allowing her children to use her body as a soft pillow. She then grabbed her teddy bear who surprisingly didn't respond at all, and hugged it closely while releasing a sigh.

Helga: Right.. To think sisters supported you and were your closest friends.. *rolls her eyes slightly and looks ahead into the nothingness*
"Oh don't you dare give me that either!" Lilith says as her hair tied itself into a long french braid. "You aren't the only plausible mind reading witch here I'll have you know." She cracked her neck. "This IS support. But you still aren't realizing it yet. You still think that living in a delusional fantasy where you're the only damsel in distress is something that has to be broken. A witch with three children seeking advice from a talking stuffed children's toy with no feeling whatsoever to make you think that everything on your behalf is alright, and that everything done to you is done without reasoning. If I wasn't a sister, I would lie blatantly to you and tell you that all of it is okay, and that nothing's your fault, and that everyone just points a finger at you because their pathetic imbeciles that don't know what their talking about. Because that's exactly what you're letting yourself fall into. You're my sister, my younger sibling, not someone to be taken advantage of. The fashion in which I display my words are not meant to be sugar coated, but to make you think and revise. So even if I have to resort to having to gather a paddle and spank you, I definitely will tend to doing so. Otherwise, this is the love you will be receiving from me when need be because as of now, it is a necessity. Enough hiding behind what you've confessed, and what faults that you may think aren't yours. And enough with using a stuffed animal to make yourself feel even the slightest bit of relief about the situation at hand, because that will take you no where but deeper into a place that you may not be able to climb from." By this point, she had already gotten to the door and opened it. "Ezekiel, I wish to know where this Wiezen fellow's previous location was! Also, what other variations of these "cookies" are there? They were delightful!" The door shut behind her.

~

Macross snuggled close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, but kept him bound to the ground, actually forgetting that she had put the cuffs of magic on him to began with. And carefully, she lifted herself up, pulling him out of her and letting out gasps of tingling sensations while doing it. Their mixed juices flowed out of her, bringing a sigh in satisfaction before she finally could rest herself against him completely.
Enricho: (His panting finally stops as he smiles to her, enjoying being close to her)
As Lilith walked out and passed by a pot which had a large plant in it, the plant's roots suddenly came to life and extended from its container, wrapping themselves tightly around Lilith's ankles and making her fall, but before she lands, Lilith appeared floating only a few centimeters away from the ground. Helga was behind her with crossed arms, tapping her foot with an annoyed, angered expression. The glow she'd usually wear was gone, and her body blended in with the darkness of the hallway. She had pinkish dark bags under her eyes from all the crying. Helga pierced her dull eyes at her sister while elevating her back to her position and making the roots turn her around.

Helga: Nah ah. You saw what he did to Ezekiel. You're not doing my chores. In the morrow we'll both go and look for him once I find my Rosemary. I have a meet up with a priest and I'd like you to still be alive to join me. So take off all those weird-looking metal clothes that hunters wear, you look absurd. We have exactly four hours to rest before I must take off. Before we take off.
"A priest?" Lilith blinked for a moment, half out of surprise, half out of amusement. She looked to the plant that held her in place before giving it a simple stern look, causing its roots to wither back into its pot. She then turned her attention back to Helga. "See?" She poked at Helga's cheek. "See how easily things can get to you? It's not a matter of shutting things out, but by the gods, at the simplest drop of words so many things can cause you to stir." She raised an eyebrow. "But if I refuse, then what?" She brushed herself off. "And I'll have you know that not only hunters take up armor. But, whatever may please you most." She snapped her fingers and her armor disappeared. "And you're probably right, with steel plates at that low of caliber, I'd probably be killed in a few seconds time if I were to come face to face with him.. As you said though, you have another child to care for, and I, on the other hand, have no intentions of going after him just yet. I'm only having hopes of sampling the raw magic that may have been left behind before it disappears is all. The armor would indeed be for precautions." She shrugged. "I have no need for rest, for I am well rested as I am now. But you, on the other hand, I can beg to differ. So don't go putting your doubts my shoulders, I'll be fine."

~

"I love you....so fucking much..." Macross mutters, the veins from the mark of carnage still as active as they were moments ago. "You are amazing...the one of the most amazing people I've ever come to meet in my entire life..." She said, closing her eyes for a moment.
Enricho: I love you as well Macross. You give me happiness, something I never expected to find
Helga stared at her for a moment before dragging her back to the room where she can keep a close eye on.

Helga: You're not going anywhere near that magic or near him. He hates you. Hopefully more than he hates me. ..So.. You're going to lay down and sleep. Sleep even if you don't want to. You're going to rest your body and relax. *weakly lifts her arm in a drowsy matter and elevates her sister, making her fall back on the bed and tucking her in.* You've been through enough today...

She lowers her back a little as she lifts the dirty plates of the food and leaves to the bathroom to wash them since she really isn't used to kitchen material. After a few moments, she returns with the spotless dishes and settles them in an organized manner on a nearby stool.

Helga: I understand why he left.. I'm not all selfish and careless.. I just don't understand why he said those last words to me.. ...I prefer the truth to be sugar coated.. I prefer to be told that everything was alright. To be told that for once.. It wasn't my fault.. For once in my lifetime to not have the blame.. I've lived alone for centuries.. I grew up alone.. I'm still new to these feelings and understanding. So pardon for already being such a terrible mediocre of a sister and a witch. I'm sensitive. I don't understand anything I guess, since you say I don't care about what he's going through, right? I would walk myself out to look for him with a blanket and food for him.. But.. If he'll truly murder me then I must put it in pause until I find my Rose.. So sorry.. For being so.. Inconsiderate.

The witch opens the windows near the bed for some fresh air, inhaling deeply before sighing. She cleans around a bit to distract herself, picking up a few toys of her triplets from the ground. Mr. Snuggles jumps out of his siting position and shakes his head at his owner, insisting in letting him take care of it. Helga actually expanded a very small, generous smile and patted the teddy bear on his furry back. The witch sat on the edge of the bed and slowly cradled her triplets while placing small kisses on their foreheads that made them all giggle and tug at her nose. Helga's hair was still without volume, and so was her voice. As seen earlier, her pale body reflected a weak, gloomy aura. She suddenly tilted her head at her sister as Zealia began to pull her long, brownish red hair.

Helga ..Oh, and Lilith.. ..He's not just a toy.. *glances down at her bear* His name is Mr. Snuggles. You can call him Coco if you'd like. He's much more older than you, and it is rude to talk back to the elder. ..He is the reason I am still alive. He fed me and took care of me. He kept me company through all these years.. So please do not be so quick to judge for an opinion made.. *sniffles* He was once all I had left. And I love him so much. He is the only thing that has stood by my side for so long. He protected mother and me from father at one point when he came home drunk. ...Mr. Snuggles, this is Lilithann Noone Quartz. I'm sure mother mentioned her at least once to you, no? She loves sweets and dancing, almost like me. She loves animals as well, like bears like you.. She dislikes raisins and likes music.

Mr. Snuggles perked his ears at the sound of his owner while picking up the letter blocks, smiling a bit through his sewn mouth. He turned around and walked with his stubby legs toward Helga's sister and outstretched his small, furry arm.

Mr. Snuggles: It's finally nice to meet you, Lilithann. Lady Margaret used to write letters about you that she never sent out. She murmured your name repeatedly in her dreams. Sometimes waking up crying.
Helga: ..So please, if you will, Lily.. Apologize.

"Tell me, dear sister, do you think that this bear--Coco, is the only one of his kind? Nothing spectacular if I'd say so myself." Lillith raised an eyebrow, but shook the bear's hand. "I stand by my words. I will thank you for seeing that my sister was cared for, but my opinion still stands until I see difference. I can see more than clearly that he is not just any ordinary bear. Father always had a thing for...experimentation of sorts. You may find that I could care less about elders or how old they may be. Seeing things only from speculation is not what makes something valuable in words if one isn't able or hasn't felt them in person. I am sorry, but there will be no apology from me. Because if they are unable to understand, then it will forever be just that. And no, I will refuse to sugar coat anything, because you've failed to realize that sugar coating everything won't make a difference, then you ARE truly considerate. Not towards people, but towards yourself. You've lived alone for centuries. I've lived alone for that plus more, not to mention my time inside that wretched box without means of escape." She sat up and untucked herself. "As for mother...I respect her as a witch for the good things she had done. But not as a mother, nor as a woman." She came to a pause for a moment before looking to Helga. "And there's where you are severely wrong. He won't try to murder you, heaven's no, that's an understatement. He's going to tear you apart with no remorse. I say this, because there may also be a chance that he meant what he had said. And if that is the case, then there won't be a solution for just a simple mending like it probably has been. But oh, who knows, I have yet to regain memory of this Wiezen character. However, I can say that if you're going to hold every bad deed he's done against him, what makes it wrong for him to return the favor to you? It's only reasonable. I love animals, yes, but there comes a time where reason does not protect them from death. And hearing you still bringing up "faults" is proof that there are things you may never come to understand about life itself. Instead, you're sulking in a pool of your past hoping to be buttered and held on a stepping stool because of it. That, is what humans refer to as "living in the past". And frankly, I couldn't agree more with them. Because if you're really willing to go with the whole "I was all alone" scheme, you are lying to yourself. You keep refusing to be grateful. So while I'm wide awake, let me put things into perspective shall I? You had the bear. I had nothing. You had terrible parents but a roof over your head and food to eat. I had nothing but the cold of winter and savage animals that sought to tear me to pieces. You were given a chance, many chances. I was given the sins of both mother AND father. You had a place to call home in your tree with only a few petty hunters here and there. I had to constantly be on the run from and out wit alchemists, soldiers, and hunters. You had numerous things to use to your advantage. You had the privilege of having everything sugared and sweetened for you. You've seen bad. I've seen and had to do, worse. You've had people that you had the chance to call friends and comrades. I've had nothing but enemies and hostility. The few people I have been able to call family were slaughtered by the very people our mother wanted to prove our light to. Humans. You've had it all. I had nothing. When you had time to sleep and be comfortable, I was awake and running, fighting for my life, Reiyi. There's a difference in seeing the positive side of things opposed to having everything said to be "alright"." She said. "I'd envy that life you have been able to have, if honesty is what you seek from me. But I also understand that that wouldn't have gotten me anywhere. We've all made mistakes. We've all had our ups and downs. We've all done bad. Whether it were to be the smallest, or something much larger. And if you're willing to--" In a sudden movement, she bolted up from the bed, her hand going to her side as a jolt of pain burned through her body. "Broken ribs..." She murmured to herself. "Well well, I guess the facade is off." She says. Her image became more transparent in the lighting of the room. "Hmph, for a clone, I'm surprised that I've lasted this long. This Wiezen fellow is certainly one to be weary of. Who would have thought that he would be able to clone himself with just raw magic. Highly unstable...extremely powerful..." She furrowed her brows before coughing up a bit of blood, leaning against the wall for a moment. "Even with disabling the pain reactors, I can still feel pain. This is exactly why I needed to find a trace or some variable of the magic left behind."

~

Macross looked at him for a moment, and as a smile slowly came to her face, the veins of the mark retracted back into her neck and disappeared from sight. "I most certainly hoped that I would find someone like you...somehow. Someone different in all of the smallest ways to other people, but in the biggest ways to me. I will always love you."
Enricho: And I'm glad I found you as well (Smiles to her)
Macross giggled a bit and went to place a kiss to his lips, only to find a hand yank her away by the back of her neck roughly, which caused her to let out a yelp of surprise. She felt a sudden pressure fall upon the area, and her mark began to burn as if someone had taken a fire potion and poured it onto her neck. Before she had any time to react other than her yelp, she was thrown backwards, colliding and breaking through some of the trees in the area.

A hooded figure in a long dark black cloak stood there, staring down at the man bound to the ground by cuffs of magic. A dark, low and nauseating growl seeped from under the hood along with a dark red mist. But no words were spoken. Instead, the figure lifted its fur covered foot and placed it to the Enricho's throat. Piercing crimson pupils peered down at him as he began to force pressure down, that is, until he was attacked. His left arm and hand was noticeably larger than the right, and long claws ranged from the fur covered fingers and paw like hands.

Macross had recovered quickly, the veins of the mark returning to her face as she panted heavily under an invisible pressure. She had darted forward and instantly retaliated, landing a heavy blow onto the cloaked figure's chest, only to feel her knuckles crack, and her attack to have no effect. The air that she breathed felt as if it were taking years to reach her lungs.

The hooded figure slowly turned its head and looked at her before its normal arm lifted and its hand went around her mouth with a tight grip around her jaw and lifted her off of her feet. It could be told that by his movements, he had no interest in her body, but only in the mark that she bore on her neck.

Macross writhed in the ominous figure's grasp before finally pulling her leg and bring her knee up to hopefully land a blow. But just as she was doing so, she felt as if the bones in her leg had been ground into dust, and she let out a scream of agony.

"It will all be over...soon." The hooded figure spoke finally. By the sound of it, it was a man, except that his voice was twisting and distorting into something that was far from human. Far from remorseful. And with no chances of being reasoned with. Meaning, he wouldn't take "no" for an answer. He slung Macross off to the side, sending her smashing across the ground and tumbling into more of the trees. "Stay....put, Shire" He snarled before turning his attention back to Enricho. "How would you feel...if I had sex with her...right before your eye?" He said in a low growl, his voice entering his head as he spoke. "Would it...crush your dignity, hunter? Would it set your pride in a blaze of ashes? Tell me...how would it make you...feel?"
Enricho: (Tries to attack him, but he is still chained to the ground) If you touch her, I'll kill you. I'll tear your throat out
Helga's dim eyes narrowed at her sister and she wrinkled her nose in anger while furrowing her brows. She clutched her hands and dug her palms with her nails before hissing quietly.

Helga: You idiotic numbskull!!!
The clone of Lilith chuckled slightly. "This idiotic numbskull in which you speak of...is--" She gasped and fell to her knees. "I-I must return to my body...wait for me here. I have found out something...important..." She smirked a little in a rather playful manner. "And don't you hiss at me, missy...I only outsmarted you. It's what I do. And oh how I hate staying still at times--" She gasped again before her image burst into the nothingness of the air.

~

The cloaked man knelt down, moving his foot from Enricho's throat and to his chest as he did so. ""Funny...I was going to say the same to you. I want to kill you...to tear your throat out...I want to carve your flesh with my teeth and soak the ground in your blood. So...so very badly..." The man gulped for a moment with a small struggle to speak straight. "B-but I....I can't...I won't....I can't lose to it...not...yet." The man removed his hood with trembling hands, and Wiezen stood there, half of his face covered in the same veins that Macross's had been. Pale tears of restraint ran down his face. "I....have to take her mark....or she'll kill everything...including....you." He growled, the larger hand placing itself to his face as he shook his head. "It's....it's so hard....to control it...but don't worry...you won't remember me...for long either. Soon...you will forget..." He removed his foot from his chest and disappeared for a moment, only to reappear at Macross's side. "I...I'm sorry...so very sorry...friend. I couldn't...have you fighting...back...but all...a-all will be...better. Y-you've...helped me." He placed his finger to the side of her neck and pierced his claw through the mark.

Macross began to scream, her body twisting and squirming underneath the the force of the pain. It felt as if streams of molten plastic burn through her body as her back arched in agony, her fingers digging into the ground. The black veiny branches of the mark began to drain from her body and trail up Wiezen's arm until there was nothing left. Her eyes had rolled back, her mind stuck in a state of shock as saliva foamed from her lips. But then, her body rested itself, and seemed to come to a point of relief.

Wiezen stood up, turning back to Enricho. "She...isn't...dead." His eyes seemed to darken instantly, and branches of the vein like marks trailed from his eyes and spread over the side of his face that hadn't been covered, but only to a short extent. "The Mark of Carnage...is no longer with her. I...the First Beast...have removed it..." The cuffs that bound the hunter to the ground shattered and disappeared into nothing. "Y-you...you slept with the one person I cared for..." He spat with hatred suddenly, a vibrant growl escaping his throat. "You...I remember it...I want to tear the skin...from your bones..." He began to laugh for a short moment, but put his hand to his head again, as is he were to be fighting against something. "Shut....UP. SHUT UP!!" He snarled at himself. His unfocused eyes went back to Enricho once more. "I....will not do...as you did to me..." He says, straining to speak in his normal voice. "You...can have a life...with children...and joy. But I...must leave..." But then it all crumbled. "Anyone...that tries to search for me...turn them away...or I will slaughter them. And I will drag you into the abyss...of carnage..." He pulled back on his hood. "It...isn't safe...for anyone...to be near me. S-surely...you can understand...that?"

Helga growled underneath her breath as she saw her sister disappear, then stomped her foot on the ground out of stubbornness. How long had she been faking it? Was a clone literally giving her advice? Her first instinct was to follow wherever the clone had went, but she wasn't going to leave her children alone.. She had done it too many times.
Enricho: (Seeing who it was, he couldn't say a thing. His shock had left him speechless, at seeing the familiar face. He tried his hardest to speak to him, but no words would come from his mouth)
Wiezen turned away and started off on his way for a moment, but then came to a stop. He turned and glanced back at Enricho. "You're afraid...aren't you? Of what might happen...if I can't hold it together...and keep everything at bay?" A red mist drifted from his lips for a moment. "So am I. I know the feeling. I know what will happen if I'm not able to keep it contained until I finished." Those were his final words before he left in a blink of an eye, leaving only the ground cracked beneath his feet.

Macross laid there, unable to move. In fact, she wasn't moving for a long while, and her body became cold at the loss of the mark. But she quickly started to regain color to her naked body until it returned to normal.

~

It took a while, after the Lilith that had been in the room had revealed herself to be a clone, for something to actually happen. The time had ticked by in a fragile silence, her presence leaving a polite absence, as if she had only left to go use the bathroom or something. However, after an hour in precise had passed, the door opened and the actual Lilith walked in, closing the door behind her gently. She had a few bandages that were attempting to heal her, thanks to making a small stop to Ezekiel, who scowled her for taking matters into her own hands, despite knowing that she was probably going to do so regardless of what was said. She clutched her side for a moment before leaning back against the door for a moment. "It hurts...but I've gotten what I wanted. It turns out that raw magic is able to be sampled in even the slightest."
Enricho: (Looks over at Macross) Macross. Are you alright?
Macross was unmoving, and only gave a small whimper of a groan as she laid there on the grass that had noticeably began to die around them, as well as some of the trees who's leaves blackened and started falling because of the presence that had been there.
Helps was seated on the edge of the bed with her red cheeks of anger and her wrinkled nose. She lifted her dim eyes at her injured sister, but didn't say a word to her as she stood and picked up the bottle of mother's tears and grabbed Lilith by the arm, dragging her to sit on the bed and attempt to help her injuries.
Enricho: (Unable to move, he kept his eyes n her, not wanting to look away from her)
It took a moment or so for her mind to come to, but when it did, Macross sat herself up, only to immediately start vomiting a black and red liquid out onto the ground. The cuffs that she had bound her lover to the ground with withered for a moment before the rest of them shattered and disappeared. Her stomach ached, and she felt a heavy sickness come to her head as she wavered from side to side. "E-enr..." She started, looking through blurry vision. He was the only thing that was on her mind. She needed to know if...if he was alright.

~

"Ah, quit your pouting child." Lilith rolled her eyes and nudged the bottle of tears away from her. "I'm fine, right now that doesn't matter." She took Helga's hand in hers an grabbed hold of the ring of gold that was on her finger and pulled it off. She then threw it across the room and into the wall, where it shattered before her magic obliterated it. "Hmph. Just as I thought. I wondered what that shiny object was that he had around his neck. That's the real one. He was going to destroy it, but he seemed to be waiting for something when I encountered him. The clone, I mean." She grumbled to herself with a shrug, crossing her arms, wincing slightly when she did so. "At least I know now around ten percent of what he's capable of. And that's not good. Not good at all." She lifted her hands to her face and stretched her bandaged fingers for a moment. "By the looks of it, he had taken in another mark. Not the clone, but the actual body itself. That aura was quite the nasty batch of something as well."
Enricho: Macross (Runs over to her, wrapping his arms around her) Don't worry. I'm here
Helga: -no, wait!!! *throws herself off the bed to catch the ring that was taken from her, but falls on her knees as it disappeared from the air* I.. Even if it's fake.. It was the only thing I had in memory of him.. *lowers her ears and her expression softens as she stares at the wooden tiles below her* You tricked me.. And left me alone.. For an hour... D-Don't do that!!! Ever again!!! *sniffles in a rough manner and wipes her pale face* And now you're hurt..
Lilith's ears twitched for a moment. "Oh hush hush, I would never dream of leaving my sister and never returning. Duty called, curiosity caught the cat, and there I went. But come now," She went to her side and wrapped her arm around her shoulders. "I've returned have I not?" She said, giving a small grin, her dimples coming to her cheeks. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again unless need be. And don't worry about my injuries, we all acquire a few scrapes and scratches along the way do we not?" She pulled her into a one armed hug. "I'm fine Reiyi, I'm fine." She placed a kiss to the side of her head. "No need to soil your beautiful face with tears alright?"

~

Macross moved her hands around almost blindly before they found his face, and she stared at him for a long moment until her vision came about to clearing. And when she could see him, she immediately checked for injuries or wounds, relieved when she found none. She came to a pause, placing her hand to the side of her neck. "I-it's...gone...? B-but how?"
Helga's chin rested on her sister's shoulders as she dully stared at the nothingness ahead, with her ears lowered and tears dripping down her dress. Her face remained emotionless with a frown. How was she not suppose to cry? Tears were the only solution to her problems. Tears after tears after tears. Her eyes were already puffy with dark circles from all the crying. Her body was thinner where her ribs showed, and she never seemed to expand that smile or laughter of hers. Oh how she wanted to go back to the beginning to the first day Wiezen had approached her. How she wanted to leave so he'd never told her his name and she'd never told her hers. It's not like she wished to have never met him. She just didn't wanted to feel the pain. She wanted to relive the good times. Like the time where she peacefully rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. To anytime but the current one. The one where she only felt remorse and guilt.
Lilith was silent while holding her sister close to her. She tapped her finger against the floor and a crack formed, trailing over to the wall and shaping it into a fireplace before sealing itself close. "I haven't seen one of these in forever..." She said softly, swirling her finger for a moment before wood placed itself inside and set itself ablaze. Her emerald eyes stared into the flickering fire. "You should sleep, Reiyi. You have not only another day for you on the morrow, but three children that need you to smile. At least for them. They tend to take after their parents' expressions after all, and having a frowny niece and nephews doesn't sound much like a enjoyable experience." She chuckled lightly as she lifted Helga into the air with levitation and moved her over to the children on the bed. "And don't worry yourself, I will still be here when you wake." She added, covering them with the sheets and tucking them in with a warm smile. I'll be here...in the morning...
Enricho: Well.... We found the First Beast, we'll say
Helga didn't say a word at her sister, not even trying to read her thoughts or putting up a fit. She glanced down at her children who were sleeping soundly, then back up at the ceiling and remembered the time she spent with Wiezen on their first night, recreating the scene with her head. The only thing that was heard from her were sniffles, but she never closed her eyes to go to sleep. She just stared up, recreating scenes of the past and stared blankly at the air as her skin became paler by the hour. The tint of her rosy cheeks were gone, now replaced with just marks of pressure from her hands where she buried her face to cry earlier. She didn't want to sleep. She didn't want to eat. The only thing she wanted was Wiezen. She looked down at her ring on her finger, then back up at the ceiling.
Lilith took her place on the floor to stare into the flames within the fireplace again. Her eyes brushed over the flickering lashes of fire that burned from the wood that she had placed inside. Her pupils morphed slightly into slits at the top and bottom, and she studied the fire more closely before conjuring her book and quill to the side where she then began to write something, the scribbling of her feather quill vague within the silence of the room along with the crackling of the fire. But then there was a small few taps against the window that took her attention from what she was doing to look in that direction. Rising to her feet, she heard the high chime of a bird's whistle and she shuffled over to open the window before leaning out a little. "Hi there little one!" She whispered nearly silently before whistling softly. "Oh? Thank you! Now you hurry home alright, friend?" And with that, the window was closed with a little magic, and she carried a hand sized wooden box back to the where she was sitting. With the snap of her fingers, the fire within the fireplace doused itself. "Aah, here we are." She said silently to herself.

~

"T-the what?" Macross looked to him with eyes of confusion. But then she remembered him saying something about it earlier before, outside the gate. "Was it...was it the person who attacked us? How did he remove the mark?!"
Enricho: I'm.... not sure, but I'm just glad that thing is gone
Helga perked her ears slightly at the fire crackling and then at the sudden shut of the window. She glanced at the small box and released a sigh, slowly scratching the ears of her triplets as they snored quietly.
Lilith placed the box in front of her a few feet away from the fireplace and crossed her legs, leaning in to stare at the box intently before it began to levitate a little, then a bit more until it floated at a height just above her head in her sitting position. She smiled a little before clasping her hands together and closing her eyes. The box was still in the air for a moment. But then its variables changed from just that of a box, to that of a cube in which segments and corners of it began to twist and turn in a puzzle like fashion before locking in one position, then floating down to where it floated just above the floor.

~

Macross furrowed her brow for a moment. "What was it? It called me "Shire". How does it know my name?" She said, a bit of worry coming to her face.
Helga continued twitching her big ears, a strange physical characteristic of hers, at the sound of the box twisting, but her body didn't move an inch. She simply just pretended not to care what was in that box, but she had a perfect view at the event while she continued gazing up at the ceiling, yawning at one point and drooping her ears slightly before perking them at more sounds.
Enricho: I.... I don't know. What matters is that your alright now
"Go to sleep Reiyi!" Lilith called behind her, keeping her eyes closed and not moving anything but her lips. "I swear, if I have to use a spell to make you, you're gonna sleep aaaaaaaaaaaaaall day!" She says, keeping the box floating a drift. Her ears twitched for a moment or so before she inhaled deeply and exhaled calmly. "I better here snoring in the next few minutes!" She added before the box expanded to a slightly larger size before floating down into her lap.

~

Macross shook her head. "No...what matters is that YOU'RE alright. I...it's odd to explain, but I didn't sense any killing intent towards me." She says before looking up to him. "And it took away my triumph card to protecting you..." She looked away. "Yes...I know it brings shame to rely on such dark arts to do so...but even with it, it seems that I couldn't do anything..."
Enricho: It's not your fault, Macross. There was nothing you could do. Don't blame yourself
Helga elevated a nearby thin book from a shelf and threw it across the room, making it land behind on Lilith's head and making her slightly lean forward to grab her attention.

Helga: ..what.. is in that.. If it's anything dangerous I don't want it near my children..
"Ow! Hey, what the hell you little--" Lilith turned around, rubbing the back of her head before levitating the shelf that the book had come from and leaning it over the bed. "Nnngh...consider yourself lucky from Big Sis's wrath. Thank the children." She said. Though a few books from from the shelf and returned the favor three times over before the shelf returned to its place. "Hah! And it's called asking. I don't think that's done with throwing books at people either." She gave a "hmph" before turning back to the box. "You should know what this is if you were paying any attention earlier. It's something very important to me..." She says, her ears drooping for a split second before perking back up. "Now go to bed before I have you count a bunch of sheep!"

~

Macross shook her head. "There was something I could've done. I could've gotten stronger...m-maybe I could have tried to get more control over the mark o-or something. I don't...I don't know. But I'll figure something out..."
Enricho: Don't worry about it. Whatever happened, it's gone now. We'll be fine now. I promise you that
Helga winced slightly as she felt the three books fall flat on her face, leaving red marks due to her paleness. The sudden sound awoke Elijah, making him tear up a bit as he looked around in confusion and saw his mother hurt. Helga shook her head and growled a bit as she elevated all three of them and threw them against Lilith's back again, making her son giggle at the response. Helga spoke with a raspy, toneless voice as if she was in the stages of getting sick, which was rare in a witch.

Helga: Now you've woken Elijah. Great. *lowers her hand and places it on his weary head, gently stroking it as he slowly went back to sleep* And I'm not a child. I don't need sleep. I need.. I need many other things BUT sleep.. *glances outside the window as the sky had slowly turned paler, realizing the morning was soon to come. She yawned once more and scratched the back of her long, straight hair that was now all messy.* You don't have to be all dramatic and sit there, contemplating your lover. It sucks to be alone when mourning over someone and with the feeling of sorrow and depression. *pats the side of the bed, signaling her to join them*
"You started it!" Lilith had been quick to raise a barrier around the outline of her body this time just before the books hit, causing them to bounce back and hit the wall with a thud that was quickly neutralized by a short chant of magic. "Contemplating?" Lilith blinked for a moment before chuckling. "Not quite. You see, I have a certain role to play with this box. Every night, I apologize to what lays inside. Yes, as sorrowful and depressing as it may sound, I feel that it is only right. I had to take his life...he will never walk the soils of these lands again. Therefore I must pay my dept, and apologize for the eternity that he lives now as long as I still live." The box floated to her lips and she placed a small kiss to it before taking it into her hands protectively. "And besides, you're the one being dramatic. There in bed, refusing to sleep and refusing to eat cookies and drink tea. I believe the saying is, "The pot cannot call the kettle black?", yes?" She says with a small chuckle as she stood up with the box. She went back to the window and opened it before she whispered her apologies in silence. She then leaned out the window with the box and whistled a small little tune. She closed the window after she was finished before going to the bed and joining them. "But it is quite alright. We can be dramatically sorrowful and contemplative together then. Two mourning sisters of the morning." She laughed a little. "Either way, you definitely need to sleep."

~

Macross was unsure for a moment, but then she gave a nod. Blushing at the realization that they were still without clothing , she huddled herself up in her arms and covered her body, looking to the ground in embarrassment.
Enricho: We should get ourselves clothed (Gets up and begins placing his clothes back on, handing her her own clothes) Here you are
Helga: *rolls her dull eyes and continues to stare at the ceiling, sighing silently to herself as she continued to stroke Elijah's hair gently* I've been through this many times. With each ending relationship in my life I've experienced this sorrow and loneliness my heart feels. But eventually I moved on. ...I don't think I'll ever be able to move on with Wiezen.. I don't want him to just.. Disappear. And nah ah, don't start with that crap of "oh he sacrificed this and that and is saving people". Nope. For once, Lilith, be that person who tries to understand what I'm feeling. What I am. Just put yourself in my shoes. Not Wiezen's, not yours. MINE. A mediocre of a witch that treated her husband so badly, and now, because of her, he has left in a suicide mission. A witch that lived in solitude for so long.. I'd rather be hunted repeatedly than live on my own.. Loneliness is so.. So consuming.. It drives you insane.. And perhaps I am mentally ill. Yes, that's it! I have those weird human disorders. Solitude led me to my terrible personality. I do believe I'm crazy. Nuts. Bonkers. ...I was going to ask him to marry me before he did so. But I was scared. My mind does this thing where it shuts down and I can no longer think or comprehend. But then he asked me. And my heart filled with so much joy and love.. At least.. At least you got to marry your lover. At least you spent time as a married couple. At least.. You were happy longer than I was in the relationship... The only thing Wiezen and I have done is fight.. and fight.. and fight... Then tell each other we didn't mean it.. Then repeat it over.. and over.. and over... We seem to forget the good times and words we call each other. And now.. He'll vanish.. And I.. Will have to care for the children I bared with him. They'll grow up without a father. They'll grow up with an idiot of a mother. Soon to be an alcoholic perhaps. And before you shake that head of yours and laugh and say that I don't understand anything – I do. I do understand. I comprehend. I understand very much. I get the moral of your story, I wasn't born yesterday so stop treating me as so. Stop treating me like everyone else does. You're right. I am pathetic and a pity of a witch. I am a mutt and a terrible wife and mother. I've come to accept that. And maybe later my other side will kick in and reject all these names I'm calling myself. What, am I bipolar? Schizophrenic? Anorexic since I don't want to eat? *furrows her eyebrows slightly at the ceiling* No I'm not. – Wait, no – I am! Or maybe I'm both. No I'm crazy. Am not. Are too. Of course you are! – What? you must be confused. We're all confused. You are going bonkers. I am? Well of course. What did you expect? – Oh wait, now I'm making a scene! I must stop! – Why? It's already part of your history to make a scene. Just embrace it. Oh how humiliating. Does he still love me? – Of course not. But he wears the ring. – Just a fashion choice perhaps. He broke my heart and doesn't even know. – No, you broke his heart. I did? Of course. We both shot each other at the same time! What a coincidence! Oh what a shame! Oh me! What is up with my bad habit of being so attached? – Sometimes you just gotta except that happy endings don't exist. They don't? Yes they do. I want a happy ending, I really do. That's not easy. Of course it is. Love is the most powerful magic of them all. I need to see his eyes once more. Oh yes, his eyes are lovely and I can see the whole sky in them! Galaxies! Do you think he still thinks about me? – Probably not. It's his fault. All his fault. I'm miserable because of him. Oh, but he's not the only one to blame. Yes he is! Is not! What happens if the person you love leaves? What do you do? – Then you leave. But I can't! But I must! No, no. That's too mean. Oh, stop being so selfish. That's all you do. Selfish Selfish Selfish. No wonder why he hates you. No he doesn't. Ooooh, yes he does! I refuse to believe that! I love him! I don't. Oh but I do! I loved him so much that I cannot breathe. He has consumed every part of me. – No, you're just blinded! No, that's not true. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not.

She continued talking to herself as her eyes stared blankly upward, yanking out strings of her hair as she continued to chant the last of her words repeatedly.
Lilith reached over and thumped her in the head after a moment. She spoke calmly, but sternly. "No sister of mine is crazy." She thumped her again. "No sister of mine is mediocre." She thumped her once more. "No sister of mine is insane, or pitiful, or pathetic. And with three children, no sister of mine will become an alcoholic." She thumped her once again. "No, my sister was not born yesterday. No, my sister is not a mutt. No, my sister does not have any of those human disabilities." She says. "But yes, my sister is an idiot for saying what she is saying now." She thumped her a bit harder. "Yes, my sister is giving me a speech on something that I've dealt with damn near all of my life. Solitude, loneliness. I've gotten drunk from it all. Loss, pain, everything. So yes," She thumped her harder. "I do understand my sister. More than any stuffed bear with a soul, or any human could. No, my sister will not say that her children will grow up without a father. And no, my sister would not rather be hunted every day of her life, watching everything she's tried to build burn and crumble into rubble while in the end, she has to kill her lover. Because she wouldn't be able to take it. Her heart would break, and so would she. Her mind would shatter from inside out." She thumped her yet again. "Do you feel that Reiyi? That's me, telling you to stop being this...whatever this is supposed to be. That's me, showing you that I'm here. That thumping, is reasoning telling you that you can't get what you want because you're here, being a buttered up water bag of a witch. This is me telling you, face to face, sister to sister, witch to witch, Quartz to Quartz, that if you're expecting these children to have the father, someone for you to hold close and love, then you will shake off the sand because you haven't been into the dirt. I thought I heard once that you were a proud witch. And for all that you've been through to still be here, you should be. But not like this. So this is me telling you to wake up, Helga Quartz. Because whoever you are now, it isn't her. And with this sulking, and complaining, and groaning, Wiezen will do just what you don't want him to do. Disappear. And you will never, see him again. And neither will your children. Neither will his friends, or his loved ones, or Ezekiel, or the little humans Wiess and Emma. So don't you EVER say that you'd rather live what I've been through. You've seen our race pillaged and burned before yes? And yet, this one male is what drives you to this point. You could never began to even imagine stepping in my shoes. Because if you had to kill Wiezen at this very moment, you would die. Not having him here has already driven you to the point of a soft boiled rotting potato. Put myself in your shoes you say? I cannot. Because I wouldn't have ended here, brittle, pale and sick. Defeated. And neither will you. Do you understand me? And if I even think you're going to pick up a bottle of any sort of liquor, I will smack you so hard that mother's statue will step down from her fountain and cry tears of agony. You want to stop being treated like a child? Then that is earned. You want your lover, a father for your children? That is earned. You want to be happy, to be joyous. That is EARNED. Not served on a silver platter with a bronze fork and a goose that shits out golden eggs." She said in a angering hiss. "Now you look me dead in the eye, and you tell me that you are going to stand from the creek in which you've fallen inside. You tell me that you understand as you said you do. Tell me that you are willing to fight to earn what you want. And if you dare to look away, then you'll only prove that you do not want everything you said you desire is a lie. Everything you've told me about how you feel would be a lie. So say it aloud. Because this is not just for me to hear. This is for your children to hear as well. This is what you will tell Rosemary. This is what you will tell the little humans Wiess and Emma. This is where you prove both mother and father wrong. And most importantly, this is the moment in which you will tell yourself that you are better than what you're making yourself be, and that you will do everything in your power to do what you can."

~

"T-thank you.." Macross spoke softly as she took her clothes and got herself dressed. She felt hopeless without the mark's power as a back up plan. She felt as if she pleasured him better with the mark driving her instinct. And now that she had gotten so far in controlling it, she craved it in a way that she couldn't understand.
Helga furrowed her brows and winced with each thump, failing to protect herself with her frail, boney arms. But then her ears perked suddenly when Lilith had mentioned that Wiezen would never return. My Wiezen won't return if he sees me like this? – oh no, what a shame! Oh, but who cares? I do! I do? Look or she's saying that if you don't shut up soon you'll never see him. But I really really want to see him! Just one more time! Oh all the words from your mouth always end up in some negative outcome. Pity me. No, just embrace it. I can't! Yes you caaaaan. But I want him back! He's never coming back, you'll forget him once he's done with the job!! No, I'll never forget him! Yes you wiiiiiiill and its be all. Your. Fault. It will? But if I shut up then no words will hurt him anymore!! Her lips quivered and her eyes shrunk to the size of a pin as she started trembling and her hands unexpectedly shoved themselves up to her mouth harshly where she blocked her way of communication and looked around in a panicking manner.
Lilith kept her eyes on her sister, the emerald within them staring straight into hers without a single waver. She spoke no other words, her lips a straight and thin line, her body just as still as the statue of their mother. There was only silence from her. She didn't attempt to read her mind, nothing of that sort. Not even a little. To her, this was a matter of do, or don't. Trust, or distrust. Honesty, or lies. Her posture was relaxed, but her eyes were tense. Her expression however, was blank and clean and at that, it remained.
Helga's eyes scattered around the room but didn't land on her sister once. She continued breathing heavily in a distorted manner as the hands remained on her mouth. She tightly shut her eyes and trembled there in a curled ball, the sight of tears rolling down her cheeks. But then she perked her ears and glanced at the window, suddenly witnessing the first ray of light pierce through the glass. It was already morning. Time for her to rescue Rosemary. She quickly got off from her huddling position, stumbling on the way as she stood up with her hands still on her mouth to start off the new day as if nothing had happened. She rushed to the bathroom to prepare a bath for her children.
Lilith didn't move from her place there on the bed, and continued to stare are where Helga was sitting until her eyes became slits for a moment and left small, pupil sized burns in the wall. The first rays of sunlight caused her to turn her attention to the children. She looked to her niece and nephews and furrowed her brow before giving a small nod to them. She raised her hand, and a faint glow came from her fingertips. Whispered words came from her lips and the triplets disappeared from sight. And then she finally stood from the bed and left, closing the door behind her very, very gently instead of slamming it. It was what was best for both the door, and herself that she did so in that manner. All the time, her expression remained the same, as did her silence while she walked to the counter, waiting for Ezekiel to arrive. The tips of her pointed ears had grown a deep scarlet red.